Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Fireworks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fireworks

    There are a lot of people angry about the fireworks and so am i...

    So, what i suggest is that u guys put a "remove firework effect" or just when the player untick the "Environmental Effects" on the settings it also removes the fireworks

    This is just a suggestion but i hope R2 reads this
    Server - 138- Falledge
    Guild - THE*CHOSEN
    Class - Mage
    Name - BigBadGirl
    Level - 70


  • #2
    Originally posted by Face-Star View Post
    There are a lot of people angry about the fireworks and so am i...

    So, what i suggest is that u guys put a "remove firework effect" or just when the player untick the "Environmental Effects" on the settings it also removes the fireworks

    This is just a suggestion but i hope R2 reads this
    x.x fireworks are nice x.x
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

    Comment


    • #3
      Is alot of thread about it alredy my flash player die every time somebody shot it.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

      Comment


      • #4
        o yes now i understand all fireworks make my lag all time now and is day 4 no 1 who use fireworks in day 4? i know cashers have many fireworks but sell it !
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
          o yes now i understand all fireworks make my lag all time now and is day 4 no 1 who use fireworks in day 4? i know cashers have many fireworks but sell it !
          cashers and non-cashers get the same amount of fireworks...
          - The Lag Master -
          S195

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
            cashers and non-cashers get the same amount of fireworks...
            cashers get more fireworks 3 for 500 balens =)
            Name:Ereshkigal
            Class:Archer
            Level:65
            Server:246
            Br:85.000

            Comment


            • #7
              Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa seriously do something about the fireworks remove them

              Comment

              Working...
              X