Suggestion remove rage rune frome Ancient Rune Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion remove rage rune frome Ancient Rune Pack

When the old Runes was up and run man buyed them for Voncher man was ablet to buy Rage rune.

I dont relly understand how them can think that Rage rune is rar product.

And worked for everybody and all the classes Rage Rune i think self should be droped frome Tank like HP

Or atless put Rage rune into the Archer, Warrior, and Mage Rune pack to.

I dont see Rage rune like Epic

But Rage should be droped frome Tank, be ablet to gain frome Archer Warrior and Mage rune pack.

So both free players and the casher can gain the Rage rune for free or spend it and should not be only ablet to the yellow rune pack.

Rage was basic runes before.
    Last edited by Selibrus; 01-03-2014, 05:09 PM.

Yes am agree the Rage rune should be easier to gain frome tank

The runes some was sold buy Voncher should be chance to gain frome Tank and Echo Class Pack.

Blood Rune should them put into Rar instent do blood was no basic Rune the new runes should be sold and the old once for Voncher for free.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Rage Runes are pretty awesome. Unfortunately, if you're a Mage, then Wartune 3.0 is going to screw you if you have it.

One of the Advanced Class skills is going to disable Rage Runes for Mages by increasing our measly +2 Rage Gain Skill to +5 Rage Gain. But at least you'll be able to gain a ton of Rage with a RoF vs. a 4-Enemy Encounter or when hitting Troops in PvP and endlessly cycle a max-talent Meteor so long as you've got 2 Targets getting hit. Bah.

Wartune hates Mages.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        Rage Runes are pretty awesome. Unfortunately, if you're a Mage, then Wartune 3.0 is going to screw you if you have it.

One of the Advanced Class skills is going to disable Rage Runes for Mages by increasing our measly +2 Rage Gain Skill to +5 Rage Gain. But at least you'll be able to gain a ton of Rage with a RoF vs. a 4-Enemy Encounter or when hitting Troops in PvP and endlessly cycle a max-talent Meteor so long as you've got 2 Targets getting hit. Bah.

Wartune hates Mages.
        Wartune hates mages? Mages using a Rage Rune with that ultra OP advanced skill that drains HP like crazy, would be very fair -_-

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
          Wartune hates mages? Mages using a Rage Rune with that ultra OP advanced skill that drains HP like crazy, would be very fair -_-
          Except it tops out at 90K, requires 100 Rage to use properly and has a 60s CD. That max-damage doesn't equal what a Knight's EDD does to us, and they don't get their Rage Rune permanently disabled! Hell, even in CW a Pan's Delphic will do way more than that "Advanced" Skill does with it's ceiling. I already do 100K+ w/ my Pan vs. Equal BR Mages.

I'll take the Advanced Knights 60-Rage 220% + 125% Bleed over 5 Rounds w/ QTE (345% Equiv) that has a 30s CD.

Oh, and don't forget their Skill that adds a 100% 3-Round slow to Shadow Thrasher, making it a better version of DF. 35 Rage, 1s CD (always ready) and does 195% Damage + Bleed.

Do you realize how insane that is?! They already get the best DPS / Single-Target Delphics. The Crit-Knight + Iris rules PvP now. Lets give them PvE as well by giving them a better slow than the Archer has because there never needs to be a gap... Why not!

Comment

No one relly use Rage run in battel.

Its like blood, HP, or Chaso, HP, or Mire, HP something like that.

Very rar am see people me rage into battels, i know many archer use Rage into World boss for make some more AP rounds that it i know.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
            X