Please Stop the BOX event and pay balens box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Stop the BOX event and pay balens box

I post this because i sick of item like colourful decors, and other 25 or 39 balens box event
    Ok, this time i should say that the others feel same too
    R2 want to make this game more profitable so they make some cash event, its fine for me BUT at least release an event with achiveable price for all player in this world bro!
    What about a player with budget like 5k balens/month? are they really can join this event? the hell no!
    5k will easy running out for spirit covenant, crypt key, socketing, jewel hunt etc and nothing left for join the event into main prize!
    and its like r2 saying to all player like this "hello all, to get this event main prize you must recharge another 3-5k balens and get your mount and cloth."
    if you really want to create some event cash, you can make a variable cash event like another game did.
    Give more for recharge pack event, spend balens event like, (new year cap for every 50 balens) because many player will buy crypt key or socketing rod rather than a 39 balens small box with omg low reward. So please make some event worth to spend!!!

They won't listen lol. This is R2 they do what they want and hardly any of these suggestions will get through. I think only a select few they actually took into consideration. That was mostly due to the fact 7roads already had it implemented as well.

Comment

all this +20 mount will come into Hot Shop for 3995 balens.

Its you own chooes if you want it now direclty or if you can wait for 5-6 month to gain it for balens only.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        all this +20 mount will come into Hot Shop for 3995 balens.

Its you own chooes if you want it now direclty or if you can wait for 5-6 month to gain it for balens only.
        That is the whole point you want it first you pay the price and if you are willing to wait lots of time you get it for cheaper, because it is considered old now and people have the product

Comment

But why R2 don't want to make better event for us? We pay so much $ for weekly grinding item and they still sell box event not give more prize for ordinary expenses... This is so sad a good game with a bad cash event every moment, now the new year event use a box too. I hope they will listen to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Suave88 View Post
            But why R2 don't want to make better event for us? We pay so much $ for weekly grinding item and they still sell box event not give more prize for ordinary expenses... This is so sad a good game with a bad cash event every moment, now the new year event use a box too. I hope they will listen to us.
            Them will not do it them try milk every penny frome every people, Wartune its only for us Rich people. Some has afford me like $4000 a month.

Comment

Working...
            X