Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Slow leveling events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow leveling events

There are many people that prefer to slow level there char. Those people miss out on the events because of the mandatory exp that is forced on them if they participate. Please fix the events so that everyone can participate and benefit. Please acknowledge the slow levelers as an important part of your customer base. Thank you.

This game isn't about slow leveling. You are suppose to level up and get stronger that way. You choose to slow level so you have to deal with the drawbacks. Each type of player has pros and cons. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Comment

I agree, this game goes against slow levelling (thanks to the rested xp you get if you don't play for 24 hours, thanks to the xp you get from daily quests, from guild tree, from divine altar, etc. If you don't want to level up quickly and still want that event, don't do much for xp, but when the event comes, collect these things while gaining xp. If you're a lower level player, it will level you up though probably due to world prosperity. So that could mean that these events are based for high level players who can have plenty of xp without levelling up

Comment

Saying this game isn't about slow leveling is a very narrow point of view. There is slow leveling and fast leveling and everything in between. Open your minds, realize that there are many different styles of play. Thanks

Comment

to be fair a lot of the event quests from last month were given to us without giving us bonus exp. I still remember when the "capture 100 astrals" event gave u about 80k exp. we use to have up to 3 daily event quests (all with big exp rewards) and maybe 1 in the Hot Events section (no exp or exp books which u do not have to use). Last monnth they basically did an entire reverse on that: u had 1 in ur daily quests with exp and 2/3 in the hot events without exp (not even exp books).

There are diffrent player Types, yes, but every player type has it's ups and downs. Slow level means missing out on things that give exp like spire, tok and the event quests but it also means if u spend time on building ur toon right, u can beat almost everyone out there. Quick leveling means u r too weak for ur level unless u cash to balance it out but u can take everything on ur way (if u r strong enough to get it and people are willing to put up with u). Those in between have to skip something sometimes too but it's probably not the event quests.
          server: Kabam s30
          IGN: Leighton
          Class: Archer
          Level: 80

Comment

And missing TOK etc make you just weaker.

Get stronger runes, more insigines, Soul Crystals etc some make you stronger. And at lvl 60-69+ people its not hige but not low eaither and you can stay there for long time do you have alot of talents lvls to buy to with out you dont need to take lvls. and when its time for slow lvl to speed up in lvls them will just lose ever singel fight becouse must of the people alredy have holy seal lvl 99 when them can start go 70-80 holy seal :P

miss one day in Wartune and you fall behind in everthing not just exp you fall behind me strenghts to.

Comment

The biggest deterer to slow leveling is World Prosperiety. Which isn't needed at all on older servers... it levels people too quickly and makes them weak for their level bracket. I guess the idea behind it was to get the player to transfer to a newer server (IE; launch servers) and spend dough there :c.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by Selibrus View Post
                And missing TOK etc make you just weaker.

Get stronger runes, more insigines, Soul Crystals etc some make you stronger. And at lvl 60-69+ people its not hige but not low eaither and you can stay there for long time do you have alot of talents lvls to buy to with out you dont need to take lvls. and when its time for slow lvl to speed up in lvls them will just lose ever singel fight becouse must of the people alredy have holy seal lvl 99 when them can start go 70-80 holy seal :P

miss one day in Wartune and you fall behind in everthing not just exp you fall behind me strenghts to.
                Actually... missing ToK didn't make me any weaker on my slow level toon... I spend a lil bit of money on it but mostly for the VIP. The rewards in tok easy (which is the only one u r able to do with a slow level toon anyway) aren't that great. I easily balance that out with Guild Battle, VIP chests, at least 20/30 wins in arena, the daru I get now from fishing or stil from running through the wilds, being good at tanks. The most important part for ToK is getting the mount and for that u just enter ToK and leave it again - u will have cleared 0 levels but stil get ur 10 mount spirits. I think I didn't even do any more then possibly 5 ToK runs and I still got my mount already a while back. Slow leveling is about being patient and who doesn't have the patience simply should not be slow leveling. Also once u change the BG bracket (because of the Titles is actually why I stay so low) u have 4 levels til u have to camp on a level again(which are lvl 34/39/44/49 etc.) in which u can do anything u please like run spire or ToK or Catacombs - at least that is how I am playing and I'm running pretty good with it.
                server: Kabam s30
                IGN: Leighton
                Class: Archer
                Level: 80

Comment

Working...
                X