Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

the only solution is to strike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only solution is to strike

Cynicism, indifference and bad faith reached alarming.
    We always lured experienced without taking into account the higher levels, there are requirements as.
    Since the last update, I lost 1 million gold by the disappearance of WB, 360,000 gold for the offer, not far short.
    Vouchers disappearance has brought several advantages and major disadvantages, you can not give upgrade the farm, you can not make room in inventory daily filled with useless stuff, and the height of cynicism, r2 games do not even let them sell.
    We do events, but in many cases, you have the items necessary for the spin, m dungeons or anywhere in the game, you are given useless items (shadow crystals, thousands of shadow crystals have in stock, daru 2k, xp books, seeds and 5 k gold) and do not give the items without which you can not play = soul crystals, mount training wipes, gems, etc.
    Even if some do not understand the urgency of a strike, will soon find that the lack of items, will lead to the same result, finally leaving the game.
    The solution proposed by me, the strike has a chance of solving (even partial) of serious shortcomings that indifference r2 games, is not going to handle.

These are posts that make me laugh, Wartune is a game, not a job, you're talking as if you have to play this.
    It's not that I don't agree with the fact r2 is becoming way too greedy, but talking like that won't solve anything.

Just another useless thread in my eyes, moaning about the same thing that has been said a thousand times over.
    r2 didn't care the first time it was posted, and they won't now. Just try to enjoy the game or find something else .
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

go man quit the game if u hate it....many n lot of changes will come up ...u cannot survive this game

Comment

these google translated posts give me headaches
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

if you tired with this game, take a rest
          dont put game as a job
          dont play game if it just give you headache
          R2 not even have time to read our complain and suggestion. lol
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
            if you tired with this game, take a rest
            dont put game as a job
            dont play game if it just give you headache
            R2 not even have time to read our complain and suggestion. lol
            R2 have loads of time... they just choose not to.

All they do is come up with some sort of sale than sit back and watch the show while money falls from the sky.

(most events are preset by chinese version, all R2 have to do is copy-paste and translate, and fails, IE: fireworks)

Also... it's a P2W game, all P2W games are like this, they supports cashers, rarely do they support non-cashers

If non-casher loses anything, they don't give a damn, but if cashers loses something, they fix it. IE: world boss buff.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              R2 have loads of time... they just choose not to.

All they do is come up with some sort of sale than sit back and watch the show while money falls from the sky.

(most events are preset by chinese version, all R2 have to do is copy-paste and translate, and fails, IE: fireworks)

Also... it's a P2W game, all P2W games are like this, they supports cashers, rarely do they support non-cashers

If non-casher loses anything, they don't give a damn, but if cashers loses something, they fix it. IE: world boss buff.
              most players know that, now just "take it or leave it"

they wont even try to fix lag

so, complain is useless, they always said, problem come from our device
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

well about farm upgrade well you can upgrade with bound balens and its much cheaper than with vouchers.i have lvl 8 farm and for next lvl it was needed around 33k vouchers/balens now its only 375 to lvl 9.If they only do something about inv space open cost!!!would use vouchers instead of saving them to open 1 whole page if I knew they would change cost

Comment

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

...That's what the title of this thread sounds like, to me.

Comment

If all the changes depend on chinese version, then you have to whine at the chinese forums.

Some things that can be addressed by R2games:
                    Casher Promos
                    New Servers
                    Some Game Events i guess

Comment

This made me literally rofl
                      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                      X