GEM SPLIT/ Downgrade option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEM SPLIT/ Downgrade option

Hello, love the game, I have a suggestion i think should be seriously implemented.
    I dont care how much you charge for the service, but please do this!

I want the ability, to downgrade gems. Example Take a lvl 5 gem, and split it into 4 lvl 4 gems.

Recently, I made a huge mistake! Constantly upgrading my gems I thought I would keep getting stronger!
    I desocketed all my lvl 4 MATK gems and upgraded to 1 lvl 5 gem. OMFG to my dismay, My BR dropped over 500 POINTS!!

This could be a DEVASTATING change to those noobs like me, who didnt pay close enough attention, to, theyre upgrades.

Each lvl 4 gem gives 112, but the lvl 5 gem gives only 175. So By converting 4 lvl 4 gems at 112X4 = 448 1 lvl 5= 175 you will see a Drastic reduction to your BR.
    I found this out the hard, way, by not looking before i lept. and I paid dearly! Now I just want the option to go back. I want to revert those gems from 1 lvl 5 back to 4 lvl 4's I dont see any good reasons, why this shouldnt be available. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%

nope. there will be no gem event if you would like that to implement.
    All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Voted for No.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
        nope. there will be no gem event if you would like that to implement.
        There has only been 3 gem events in the life span of Wartune (in the western release).

I approve of this idea OP.
        We just need to figure out a better way to implement it.
        Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-04-2014, 08:20 AM.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Gems events should be to easy if them not give down grade me 4/1

downgrade a lvl 7 gem get 1 lvl 6 gem.

And who **** wanna downgrade me this options.

Comment

Originally posted by R242782161 View Post
            Hello, love the game, I have a suggestion i think should be seriously implemented.
            I dont care how much you charge for the service, but please do this!

I want the ability, to downgrade gems. Example Take a lvl 5 gem, and split it into 4 lvl 4 gems.

Recently, I made a huge mistake! Constantly upgrading my gems I thought I would keep getting stronger!
            I desocketed all my lvl 4 MATK gems and upgraded to 1 lvl 5 gem. OMFG to my dismay, My BR dropped over 500 POINTS!!

This could be a DEVASTATING change to those noobs like me, who didnt pay close enough attention, to, theyre upgrades.

Each lvl 4 gem gives 112, but the lvl 5 gem gives only 175. So By converting 4 lvl 4 gems at 112X4 = 448 1 lvl 5= 175 you will see a Drastic reduction to your BR.
            I found this out the hard, way, by not looking before i lept. and I paid dearly! Now I just want the option to go back. I want to revert those gems from 1 lvl 5 back to 4 lvl 4's I dont see any good reasons, why this shouldnt be available. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
            as I see that u have upgraded ur gems to lvl4 u should have known better then to do this.

yes, it would be a nice change for people who make mistakes but then again.. before u do anything u have no idea about u should ask the more experienced players for help or simply look the info up urself.

I'm not for that option of splitting gems back into lower level gems for that one reason that if they implement it (which i highly doubt) it would be via balens and if there were a gem event again (which is stil debateable if there will be 1 again) it would just increase the casher/non-casher gap even further.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but people simply have to pay for their own stupidity just like on skill points and mount training whips that got spend wrong.

If it bothers u so much that u lost ur lvl4 gems and u r willing to pay to get them back, just buy the neccessary gems from the shop or the market. or simply converet all the gems that u have no use for (or even those that u would have use for because it is somewhat an urgent thing) into the MATK gems that u need.
            server: Kabam s30
            IGN: Leighton
            Class: Archer
            Level: 80

Comment

is it so hard to make a button to split one gem into 4? no, it could be done with a simple coding script and 2 hours of work. I am for it. if you guys say no? *** are you smoking? it makes the game more functional. who gives an eff, if you think it doesnt make them more money, that is for them to decide. I could go on and on.

Comment

Working...
              X