Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Reset skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset skills

Today I wanted to reset my skills. What do you think I saw? 895 ballens for resetting skills? What the hell is this, R2G? Is simply mockery. Made smaller price for resetting skills because 895 ballens is enormous
    Last edited by AllexAllexyo; 01-04-2014, 02:33 PM.

Only 100 balens to reset skills on Chinese servers. R2 get your **** together and lower the cost.

No way you can justify 9 times more expensive.

Comment

they only lower bound balens income,prices newer go down

Comment

I resetted anyway even if it was costly... Before I reset, I had no EDD, but now I got EDD... And it was a good move, since i'm getting more gold in wb, more than the DD gives... (if the top 2 knights players are not online, i'm the top 1 on the knight class), plus, i love seeing myself EDD to enemies...

I also bought double skills, but I assigned it with the apollo shield skills.

Comment

EDD is so fun to counter, since that skill is so slow . Raging knights = fun.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Only 100 balens to reset skills on Chinese servers. R2 get your **** together and lower the cost.

No way you can justify 9 times more expensive.
            yes they can actually...

it's the same excuse they been using for why Chinese's Crypt Key only cost 18 balens while ours cost 75 balens
            And Chinese 6 month VIP cards in Shop (never removed) only cost around 1600 balens, while ours cost 800 for 1 month and the card is only placed up for sale 2 days a month.

"Currency Differences"...

It's what they always argue with me whenever I post up Chinese Shop prices as comparisons.
            Last edited by anichaos; 01-05-2014, 09:57 AM.

Comment

******** has cheaper balen shop also. Although 100 Balen there is around 1.5 USD, the shop is 50%-70% cheaper, their spirit covenant is like 300-400 balens only.

Comment

They just know that people are able and willing to spend more so they are milking it till it drops dead sadly. If the prices were lower more people would spend and more people would be active and ...... NOT QUIT ..... which would then increase the lifespan of the game. But some only care about money and not the game nor the players.

Comment

yea almost 10$ to reset skills that's messed up i think they should lower that by a lot like maybe 100 balen to reset skill or even gold for that matter

Comment

Yeh don't focus on the difference in price too much, it's also based on currency difference.

There's a reason many companies build factories in China, it's cheap labour = less income = cheaper prices everywhere, not just Wartune.
                    Check this for the cost of living in the US compared to China:

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living...=United+States

Doesn't mean it's not less expensive for them as it is for us, we just earn more monthly...
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

u all missing the point, its not all about prices. its also about bb : prices ratio and how the game was balanced in china, which r2 and other hosts are totally missing.

Comment

As long as players continue to recharge and recharge increasingly more R2G will never decrease prices, but if everyone will stop to recharge 2-3 months in a row can give an alarm to R2G and they will decrease prices. It is expected as long as they have a huge profit R2G to think only of him and be increasingly higher prices.

Comment

Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
                          As long as players continue to recharge and recharge increasingly more R2G will never decrease prices, but if everyone will stop to recharge 2-3 months in a row can give an alarm to R2G and they will decrease prices. It is expected as long as they have a huge profit R2G to think only of him and be increasingly higher prices.
                          It will give the opposite effect anyways...

R2 will just in turn make the game more P2W.

World Boss anyone? It was removed for a while, so no one was charging balens to use on world boss,

So.... R2 added it back in while making it cost high bound balen price where you can only get like 5% a day with the amount of bound balens we can get per day, average 20.

Yes, there are still people doing 100% Buffs... and yes, it screws over non-cashers, who can no longer use vouchers to try and catch up, and yes... it pushes a lot of people that used to be in TOP 10 of their class all the way down and no longer get the world boss bonus rewards in mailbox.

so... yea... don't think R2 will reduce anything, if anything, they'll just add to it.

Comment

Yes, only add. Adding freebies for noncashers too.

Comment

Don't blame r2games. Blame those who support and purchased every over price promotion they give. They are the one making r2games too greedy. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X