event times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event times

Server time/ event times are geared toward Europe. Are any of the servers set for across the pond (i.e. North America)? if not, then you need to schedule major events like World Boss & Battlegrounds so us US players can hit them after work/ evenings.

Each server has their set group of timezonez.

There's USWest, US East, European, and Oceanic for examples.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

well, i didn't know that when i started & apparen5y you cannot migrate a character to another server, which i don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by smolnar View Post
        Server time/ event times are geared toward Europe. Are any of the servers set for across the pond (i.e. North America)? if not, then you need to schedule major events like World Boss & Battlegrounds so us US players can hit them after work/ evenings.
        I did the same thing in reverse when I first started over a year ago.
        Joined a US server, and played for about 4 weeks before I decided to change over to a more suitable GMT timezone server.

As for not being able to migrate your character, sorry it's always been no and will remain that way far far far into the future. One of the reasons that I have seen given in the past :- "Older/High BR players joining newer servers, gaining the new server rewards and in the process making that server unplayable to new players by being there".

Comment

Originally posted by smolnar View Post
          well, i didn't know that when i started & apparen5y you cannot migrate a character to another server, which i don't understand.
          That's why you do research first and find which server is closer to your timezone. They will not change event times in a different timezone just for a few people who made there own mistake. Either deal with it or start a new on the correct server.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Either deal with it or start a new on the correct server.
            I know when I 1st started (through FB) I wasn't offered a choice of timezone. Took me a while to figure out that there were more suitable servers for my timezone.

I don't know if they have changed that 1st play experience, and allow you to choose your server the 1st time you play the game. I don't even know if the game is still available through FB anymore LOL.

Like you say I had to deal with it. I did that by dumping my character on the wrong server and starting over on a new one

Comment

Working...
            X