Formation Bonus on Different Classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formation Bonus on Different Classes

I'm thinking about formation bonuses on different classes. To summarize it, here it goes.

FRONT

Knight =
    +5% Pdef
    +5% HP
    +20% Block

Archer
    =
    +5% Pdef
    +5% HP
    +10% Dodge

Mage =
    +5% Pdef
    +5% HP
    +15% damage reduction

REAR

Knight =
    +5% Patk
    +5% Mdef
    +10% Damage Dealt (Front row enemies only)

Archer =
    +5% Patk
    +5% Mdef
    +10% Critical chance

Mage =
    +5% Matk
    +5% Mdef
    +10% Healing bonus (except suntoria)

This bonuses only applies with Mpds and/or Spire only.
    Well I'm not really sure of the values of the stat bonuses for each class. Feel free to share your thoughts about my suggestion. Please tell why you suggest your change/s about my suggestion thanks.
    Last edited by Flame_Ace; 01-07-2014, 02:39 AM.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

nice suggestion
    League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
    ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
    GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
    CLASS ->> SORCERER
    LVL ->> 82
    BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Should just leave the people to lesser need to pay for be stronger if them get to mutch bonus everywehre.

And R2Games and 7 Roads and that will lose more cash.

Am self thinking MP Nm dosent matter witch only Samsara Nightmare can be hard other wise is no challgens in other places that Necropolis when man start come to lvl 19-20 its start give a challgens but over that its prettly easy game.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I can't really see the point of doing this sort of thing. The greatest benefit from it will ALWAYS go to the Highest BR players, and it's one way to create MASSIVE problems.

With the upcoming release of X-server GB and the already existing GB, where the formations are random with an infinite number of possible player combinations, major problems and confusion will be created.

That said however I think this is a good idea for PvE, where there are only 4 players that have to be accounted for.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          I can't really see the point of doing this sort of thing. The greatest benefit from it will ALWAYS go to the Highest BR players, and it's one way to create MASSIVE problems.

With the upcoming release of X-server GB and the already existing GB, where the formations are random with an infinite number of possible player combinations, major problems and confusion will be created.

That said however I think this is a good idea for PvE, where there are only 4 players that have to be accounted for.
          Yup maybe its good for Spire and Mpds only. Thanks for your thoughts.

Comment

This is just going create unnecessary drama. Ofc everyone going want the back row for the extra dmg boosts in there. However, not everyone going to get back row so one person is going be screwed. They will cry about it and probably just leave your party. It's a nice idea but just going to create unnecessary drama. We don't need more drama than the ones we have right now.

Comment

I think not everyone will want to be at rear, specifically knights. Well just I what have said I'm not sure of the values, if they are balanced , OP or misleading. The formation should add more strategy to game play and ya, it may be a cause of drama no always. This is a social gaming too, one thing to survive in this game is to make friends and socialize, and not all players will argue that they want to be in rear or front because they will benefit the team in the end (higher chance to survive mpd/spire) and not only oneself.

Maybe changing the values, omitting or nerfing the +Matk/PAtk/damage dealt or other values(but not all ) will balanced the bonuses and would not be OP.
              Mage
              Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
              Server: S187 Fel Reach
              Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

now how would that work does the bonus only come on in mpds or pvp too? I could see it working in spire and mpd but not pvp people already have big advantages now. the maching for pvp is so screwed its not funny. would this apply in guild battle? and how would this help none cashers all this would do is the stronger would get stronger. iam sorry but don't see this helping at all
                Mage: level 80
                Battle rating:guess
                Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                  now how would that work does the bonus only come on in mpds or pvp too? I could see it working in spire and mpd but not pvp people already have big advantages now. the maching for pvp is so screwed its not funny. would this apply in guild battle? and how would this help none cashers all this would do is the stronger would get stronger. iam sorry but don't see this helping at all
                  Yup I think its for mpd and spire only
                  Mage
                  Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                  Server: S187 Fel Reach
                  Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                    Nope not in pvp, it only applies in mpds and/or in spire.

Comment

Working...
                    X