Suggestion: remove shadow cristal in spire chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: remove shadow cristal in spire chest

im archer level 64 br 74k i pass in spire 10 + - levels in spire and some days i get all in 2 bound balens and shadow cristal i think any need shadow cristal in spire chest
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

So because you don't need it no one does....

Comment

I like the idea of removing the shadow crystal from spire chests. As the majority of the reward's from spire chests are shadow crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
        So because you don't need it no one does....
        no girl i never say i dont need and remove it first this is my suggestion im wartunes player and i can make suggestion and second not is a bad idea shadow cristals not is very important and spire is difficult and we can get better rewards

Comment

Personally I quite like getting the Shadow crystals.
          Over 1mil exp per day for the quest is fine by me. At one time it took me 3-5 days to complete it once, now with buying them in Glory shop, I get to turn in this quest every day :

That being said I wouldn't mind having other rewards in spire chests as long as they were worth it. I really can't see the point of replacing SC with gold/daru or even kyanite. What sort of rewards were you thinking, as you know R2 won't really give anything away that is of a high value.

Comment

They really should up the fashion shard/fashion core though in spire. Don't take away shadow crystals though since those are still needed by everyone. Trust me if they take those away you be wanting them back in the game since shadow crystals other than spire are rare as hell to get. However, spire was important and wanted by a lot of people due to the fact you can get fashion shards/cores from there. So a tad not so much boost in those dropping would be awesome.

Comment

I allways need the Shadow Crystals give awsome exp 2.5m.

Remove the Bound Balens has **** up the Shadows.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I get the 2.5 million exp every day myself, keep the shadow crystals comin! Bound Balens? Love it, gonna get a free tsunami!!!!
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  I allways need the Shadow Crystals give awsome exp 2.5m.

Remove the Bound Balens has **** up the Shadows.
                  You kidding me? Spire is the best place for BBs. Everywhere else is ****. I get like 20+ a day just from doing spire and mystery chests from camp blitz.

Comment

i think shadows cristal is noting but if people like its ok only i suggest it xd if ulike u have it

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                      i think shadows cristal is noting but if people like its ok only i suggest it xd if ulike u have it
                      wait until you are a higher level and need the exp more than anything else, Shadow Crystal will be worth more than gold
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                        wait until you are a higher level and need the exp more than anything else, Shadow Crystal will be worth more than gold
                        i dont need shadow cristals xd and i have it in divine altar in guild blessing in blitzz.. and i lost many chest in spire with shadow cristals =S i think other guys too think this and i only make suggestion =S i can save bounty scrolls and exp book to more levels xd and i dont need run i have time to up my level but its ok i only make suggestion x.x

Comment

was thinking the same, but after 65+, i spent all my saved shadow crystal really fast. you will need it to catch up with older server hs/lvl.
                          Server: East Coast Server 300+
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 70+
                          Battle Rating: 90+k
                          Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

I see why u would want those removed right now in the hopes of getting fashion cores or fashion shards a lot easier. Until Lvl65 I didn't care for them much, I wouldn't have needed them either. I had them - great. I didn't have them - great. Now it's basically 1m exp I'd actually like to get every day to catch up with my talents. atm i need 28 shadow crystals to get these 1m exp and without the spire chests this can take up to a week to get them.

I really think the spire chests are good as they are. U get fashion shards/cores from them with a low drop rate but at least u r getting them.

PS: because i never have anything good in them I actually save all my spire/ToK chests for a set date (usually like 2-3 weeks) and then open them all at once. In the end I get just as much as everyone else but it's kinda funny seeing the game struggle with opening 150+ chests ^^ (it actually pauses for 3 seconds to catch up again xD) and openeing them at the same time u get them may hold a surprice for u but with as many as i hoard i can be sure there is something good and nice in them
                            server: Kabam s30
                            IGN: Leighton
                            Class: Archer
                            Level: 80

Comment

I need 36 shadow crystal per day am lvl 80 and when i got lvl 80 i just need more exp that ever before.

179 x Talents lvls its not cheap.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X