Stuck with No Guild Master

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck with No Guild Master

Our GM for Guardians on S404- Jade River has been offline for 13 days now. When the impeachment voting began, there were no options provided for voting, despite numerous tickets being posted. He is completely inactive, and now we are stuck with a GM who doesn't come online. What can we do?

Thanks,
    Jezel

Stuck with No Guild Master

We are no.1 guild in S404 Jade River wartune .

Our guild name is GUARDIANS.Our guild master is offline since last 13 days(at the time of posting). Still we tried our best and managed to keep no.1 position without any upgrade . As we all know that if guild master is offline for 10 days there will be a list of candidates to whom we should nominate our new guild master. Like System msg says as like the picture below
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1679314

But the list is empty , where we have assistant guild masters and guild officers active. And now after even the given date there is no change in the Leadership . When we click on impeach this is what we got.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	1679315

Need some help over it.

Thanks and regards,
    nitrox
    Last edited by nitrox1; 01-05-2014, 06:39 PM.

Comment

they shld add auto pick after vote time passed, so it wont be happened
      -West Coast S115

Comment

That happened to a guild I was in and after the time passed someone got randomly (I guess) made Guild Master, like in your picture there was no way to vote but somehow he was appointed leader. In a few days maybe even today a new master should be put in place by the game. At least that's how it happened to us

Comment

Announcement for the guild is kinda ironic no?

"Players are required to be active and contribute."

Comment

OK. I have not suffered this myself:

However: this guide says your torment should soon be over:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Guild-Leader

If this has not resolved itself in 24 hours. File a ticket and PM that ticket number to me - along with a link to this thread and I'll get someone on it for you.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

Thanks to all, a random assist guild master was chosen and she transfered power to the one, whom we shouldve vote, so, we got our issue resolved in different way than we thought. But we are happy that the issue has been resolved

Comment

lmao Guardians hehe ^_^
                S404 Jade River
                Wiseman
                Founder of Fairy Tail
                View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Working...
                X