Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bring back 5 mpd attempt instead of 3 like aug 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back 5 mpd attempt instead of 3 like aug 2012

I remember back then there were 5 mp attempts daily.

Saw a guy saying bring back 3 mp attempts.

For example, they can do 1 attempt to help god nm, dt nm, lych nm, samsara nm and void nm daily.

Even though they are helping others, they are getting rewards too.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

*entered the thread hoping for a sarcasm topic*
    *it's not a sarcasm topic*
    *weeps for losing faith at humanity*
    Last edited by Arlad; 01-05-2014, 10:03 PM. Reason: minor typo
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

How should I put it, its like blade hunter, there's only 1 attempt for nm dt, nm lych, nm void, nm blah blah blah, daily

A total of n attempts. If they do the main one like lych nm, they are good, if they can do all n help others along the way, they are better.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        How should I put it, its like blade hunter, there's only 1 attempt for nm dt, nm lych, nm void, nm blah blah blah, daily

A total of n attempts. If they do the main one like lych nm, they are good, if they can do all n help others along the way, they are better.
        ah, that is an idea that i can accept as long as they didnt nerf the drop rate since we can do 2 lvl 70-80(60-70, 60-50, and so on) attempts in a day. 10 lvl 6 loids from ll and another 10 from samsara is a nice thing. but knowing r2, they would surely nerf it if this idea is implemented.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This idea would never work. If people are doing Lych Nm then they can easily solo any MP under 60 solo. Due to the fact that many of the lowest level players on servers have connection issues, or just randomly AFK people like myself rather solo GoD NM then bring others along. Or if my group for some reason wanted these MP i would just do with theml. The 30k exp from the Void NM will really put a dent into the 769 million exp i need for level 80. The point being that most people rather not do at all then help and this would do is cause more crying because the inbetween players cannot do everything they want.

Comment

5 mpd attemp Q_Q , must be joke to manage the time
            -West Coast S115

Comment

Ru kidding? the reduction of MPD to once per day is one of the best changes made by any patch ever

Comment

70 MPD need 20+ min per run, 3 run alr 1 hr

I don't want to waste so much time to do MPD and even with lower reward!

now loid per run 10+, 3 run mode only 6+

so I STRONGLY disagree
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  70 MPD need 20+ min per run, 3 run alr 1 hr

I don't want to waste so much time to do MPD and even with lower reward!

now loid per run 10+, 3 run mode only 6+

so I STRONGLY disagree

not really, if they wont nerf the drop's of loid/stone then 5 attempt daily is perfect

dont you want/like that?
                  All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Go do Lych nm 5x ina row and tell me you want 5x mpd runs. If you arn't even at Lych NM yet don't suggest such garbage. Sorry but no one got time to do 5x a day MPD. No had time to do 3x MPD. Especially with all the events in the game right now. 1x MPD is plenty and people can still help others you know that right? Only tok/spire you can't but in regular MPD people are allowed to help as many times as they wish.So if you want to help others go for it. No one stopping you to do so. Just don't try to implement something that was taken out to force people to do 5x mpd runs per day.

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
                      not really, if they wont nerf the drop's of loid/stone then 5 attempt daily is perfect

dont you want/like that?
                      Ofc they are going nerf it...It was low drop rate 5x a day when the game came out. Then it increased when it was 3x a day, then it increased even more when it was just 1x a day. They arn't going to keep the same drop rate and increase mpds. They will need to balance it out and thus a nerf to drops will happen. All this thing will do is upset people for having to do 5x a day mpd runs. Sorry but not everyone can be on wartune 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Ofc they are going nerf it...It was low drop rate 5x a day when the game came out. Then it increased when it was 3x a day, then it increased even more when it was just 1x a day. They arn't going to keep the same drop rate and increase mpds. They will need to balance it out and thus a nerf to drops will happen. All this thing will do is upset people for having to do 5x a day mpd runs. Sorry but not everyone can be on wartune 24/7.
                        fully agree with you though i dont mind doing 5 or unlimited attempt daily if they wont nerf the drops. just saying

To the OP:

1 attempt each of mpd (Void/Moon/DT & etc) like Spire/tok is also a great idea..

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
                          fully agree with you though i dont mind doing 5 or unlimited attempt daily if they wont nerf the drops. just saying

To the OP:

1 attempt each of mpd (Void/Moon/DT & etc) like Spire/tok is also a great idea..
                          Well dur lol. I don't think anyone would mind doing unlimited attempts if there were no nerf. Be done with set gear in a day lmao. However, that won't happen especially with R2. It be far worse if it was 5x a day than it is now.
                          Last edited by 0xykotton; 01-06-2014, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Or make 1000 balens for an extra attempt? like Every other game. That makes r2 happy lol

Comment

I remember back then there were 5 mp attempts daily.

Saw a guy saying bring back 3 mp attempts.

For example, they can do 1 attempt to help god nm, dt nm, lych nm, samsara nm and void nm daily.

Even though they are helping others, they are getting rewards too.
                              Only 2 assumption i have regarding this post:
                              1. r u kidding?
                              2. r u retard?
                              but i m sure u r the second

Comment

Working...
                              X