Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

illusion + deflection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illusion + deflection

if you have both astral at level 10 orange, and both triggered at the same time.

will you deflect 1 damage only?

i think it wld be based on which triggers first

Comment

Deflection works on damage received before damage decreases *medals/passives/talents/etc (easily seen with a 5-7lv astral deflecting damage more than 50-70%)
      So I assume that it would deflect the amount before the illusion proc.

Comment

im not sure. i think some defense works for deflection or the reflected damage would be even higher. however, illusion triggers so rarely that i wouldnt worry too much about this

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          im not sure. i think some defense works for deflection or the reflected damage would be even higher. however, illusion triggers so rarely that i wouldnt worry too much about this
          Possibly, not sure what it does or doesn't count, but I have a lv6 astral and if I get hit for like 12k damage anywhere I see it deflect ~12-3k+ damage, never anything lower. Which can't be because of astral itself since should only do 60% normally.

Comment

you will deflect the same damage as you would have without the illusion triggering

Comment

Originally posted by capkop View Post
              you will deflect the same damage as you would have without the illusion triggering
              I can confirm this.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

you deflect normally + you only get hit for 1 dmg. Been there done that already even in cw finals

Comment

now im curious what damage does get deflected. say, if u got 100% dmg deflect, enemy crits, and deflect triggered. Does it deal that huge dmg ?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    now im curious what damage does get deflected. say, if u got 100% dmg deflect, enemy crits, and deflect triggered. Does it deal that huge dmg ?
                    Did you even read astral description....ever?
                    10% chance to reflect 10% damage received per level back at the opponent, causing 50,000 damage at the most.
                    And yes I've seen 50.000 being reflected in PvP.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I have to say i love taking 1 dmg from delphic sniper and the archer takes 50.000

And yes each time both worked at the same time I took 1 dmg and the enemy took a ton.

Comment

Working...
                      X