No announcement yet.

Share your inventory.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do you have so many shylph seals? i respond myself: ,, SHYLPH BOT ,,. Or u fight all day, every day in shylph atoll?

Comment

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
      You can check that yourself by clicking the last row of spaces on the 3rd page, the total cost is 12.825 Balens ... but don't get discouraged, over time you'll be able to make the balens, you make about 10 - 15 each day, so that's about 400 a month, with 300 more from check-ins, that's 700 so far, with a few hundred for each map you finish (every 10 levels) and maybe some light cashing, like 10$ a month, you'll be able to unlock it in about half an year, which is not that much IMO. Also you can make extra balens by doing the free balens offers ... so there you have it.

PS: You won't need all the spaces if you know how to manage your items, I only unlocked 1 row so far, and my Guild Vault is at level 6 only, yet I still have space for every item I need to save up, like gems, luck stones, insignias, crypt tokens and so on. (I suggest converting the gems you don't need into the ones you do, and only have 4 types of gems in your bag < EX. for Mage : HP / MATK / PDEF / MDEF > and convert the rest of them like Block, PATK, Crit & Charisma).

Best Regards,
      Spatalos
      I actually can't check that myself as I don't know how many rows he opened with the old Voucher system before BB came into play. I also have 2 pages opened myself, so the total for me is only 7600 and I have no idea how much the inventory has cost me so far!

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        what is that beside bullhorn?
        also, shadow crystals can be spammed as many times as you can on a single day?

city protection token. and no shadow crystals are once a day.
        Knight - Kabam - S1
        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	1679357Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	469.3 KB
ID:	1679358

Comment

And I thought I was the hoarder lol

IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
              city protection token. and no shadow crystals are once a day.
              I think he was refering to the Ancient Seed (Purple brain looking thing) which was from February or March's, can't really recall, event.
              Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              what is that beside bullhorn?
              also, shadow crystals can be spammed as many times as you can on a single day?
              I don't consume Shadow Crystals for quests. I had another stack but sold it a long while ago to make more room for insignias when I was 'camping' 40-49, 45-49 and after the change made to brackets; 50-54 bracket. I just don't like things that give EXP. Hence why I have so many Leveler seeds in the Guild Vault. Why use these things when they give no true currency like gold, daru, or kyanite.

Edit: Off topic

Do they discontinue "Energize friend's tree" after a certain level?
              I just realized recently, because I never complete quests other than ones that reward kynaite or daru, that it's missing from my daily quest tab.
              Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-07-2014, 02:06 AM.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by scotty0 View Post
                care how many luck stones you want
                999 of each so a long way to go hehhehe

Comment

Originally posted by gambitalex1983 View Post
                  where do you have so many sylph seals? i respond myself: ,, SHYLPH BOT ,,. Or u fight all day, every day in shylph atoll?
                  I suspect botting too, lol.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

**level 38**

server : Wartune S137
                    class : Archer : since October 2013
                    level : ->50
                    br : 36,000
                    spend so far : $30

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                      How many bound balens/vouchers did it cost to open all 3 pages of inventory?
                      Forgot
                      But I opened them all up before Voucher change, you can find threads where I talked about it.

I also told everyone to open up with vouchers before the change, some did, some didn't and end up complaining about the prices.

But I had over 50,000 vouchers before the conversion, so... way more than enough to open all 3 pages, lol.
                      I think I only used 7500 or something, since I already had 1st page open, and half of 2nd page.

Yes... I didn't use any vouchers at all, saved all.

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                      I suspect botting too, lol.
                      How I wish... farming in Sylph Atoll is kinda boring, but I just afk auto-attack while playing other games.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Forgot
                        But I opened them all up before Voucher change, you can find threads where I talked about it.

I also told everyone to open up with vouchers before the change, some did, some didn't and end up complaining about the prices.

But I had over 50,000 vouchers before the conversion, so... way more than enough to open all 3 pages, lol.
                        I think I only used 7500 or something, since I already had 1st page open, and half of 2nd page.

Yes... I didn't use any vouchers at all, saved all.

Thanks.
                        Wish I had used all my vouchers to open up last inventory page, instead I kept them for BB hoping for a better exchange rate than we got. Then I used them all on the mystery shop reset event a couple of months ago LOL, so not a complete waste as I managed to get Apollo for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          Thanks.
                          Wish I had used all my vouchers to open up last inventory page, instead I kept them for BB hoping for a better exchange rate than we got. Then I used them all on the mystery shop reset event a couple of months ago LOL, so not a complete waste as I managed to get Apollo for nothing
                          You didn't use them on farm level? or you already have it maxed?

Cause after conversion, I had enough to max farm level and still had around 1500 bound balens left.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            You didn't use them on farm level? or you already have it maxed?

Cause after conversion, I had enough to max farm level and still had around 1500 bound balens left.
                            Farm is only lv7, but been that way forever lol.

I am a bit lax on collecting all the things I should and actually playing the game. Some-day's I just log on and do a couple of things then leave, been this way for quite a while now as I got sick of spending ages trying to find teams to do all the things with.
                            So now if I can't get a team quick it doesn't get done.

Comment

Post your vault

ko so there are threads for posting your toons but how about we post our vaults instead eh? and i'm really curious to see all the hoarding you ppl have been doing. here's mine
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	guild vault 2.JPG
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	1688541
                              almost have the mount

Comment

you don't have a single item that surprise me , all are usual and not surprising thing. so no vault post from me. .......
                                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                                X