Views:	1
Size:	469.3 KB
ID:	1679358

Leave a comment:

• mattftw
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    what is that beside bullhorn?
    also, shadow crystals can be spammed as many times as you can on a single day?

city protection token. and no shadow crystals are once a day.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
    You can check that yourself by clicking the last row of spaces on the 3rd page, the total cost is 12.825 Balens ... but don't get discouraged, over time you'll be able to make the balens, you make about 10 - 15 each day, so that's about 400 a month, with 300 more from check-ins, that's 700 so far, with a few hundred for each map you finish (every 10 levels) and maybe some light cashing, like 10$ a month, you'll be able to unlock it in about half an year, which is not that much IMO. Also you can make extra balens by doing the free balens offers ... so there you have it.

PS: You won't need all the spaces if you know how to manage your items, I only unlocked 1 row so far, and my Guild Vault is at level 6 only, yet I still have space for every item I need to save up, like gems, luck stones, insignias, crypt tokens and so on. (I suggest converting the gems you don't need into the ones you do, and only have 4 types of gems in your bag < EX. for Mage : HP / MATK / PDEF / MDEF > and convert the rest of them like Block, PATK, Crit & Charisma).

Best Regards,
    Spatalos
    I actually can't check that myself as I don't know how many rows he opened with the old Voucher system before BB came into play. I also have 2 pages opened myself, so the total for me is only 7600 and I have no idea how much the inventory has cost me so far!

Leave a comment:

• gambitalex1983
    replied
    where do you have so many shylph seals? i respond myself: ,, SHYLPH BOT ,,. Or u fight all day, every day in shylph atoll?

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post

Feel free to ask anything.
    what is that beside bullhorn?
    also, shadow crystals can be spammed as many times as you can on a single day?

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    if this month sc event was suposed to be unlimited, after theyve seen people inventories i hope they will not change theyr minds. and i dont thinbk the high nr of sc will help you get dark sykph this month if it really comes out, because its suposed to come in the 2nd part of the month when normaly we get whip event

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VaultPage1.jpg
Size:	287.3 KB
ID:	1679350Click image for larger version

Name:	Page2&amp;3.jpg
Size:	326.2 KB
ID:	1679351
    I'm very picky and conservative... I've only done spire, at most, 20 times in the many months I've played the game.
    Feel free to ask anything.
    Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-06-2014, 08:11 PM. Reason: Buggy chat box edit

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by SeoungStar View Post
    Wow O_O
    With that many soul crystals... you just got yourself the Dark Sylph when it comes out ^-^
    Really? I was about to start using mine until i saw this =P almost reaching 5 rows of SC myself....and running out of space...saving my lower lvl sets to sell for gold when lvl 80 sets are out...

Name:	PG1.jpg
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	1679347Click image for larger version

Name:	PG2.jpg
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	1679348Click image for larger version

Name:	Vault and PG 3.jpg
Size:	201.2 KB
ID:	1679349

Leave a comment:

• SeoungStar
    replied
    Originally posted by mattftw View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]66505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66506[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66507[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66508[/ATTACH]
    Wow O_O
    With that many soul crystals... you just got yourself the Dark Sylph when it comes out ^-^

Leave a comment:

• scotty0
    replied
    care how many luck stones you want

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by care90 View Post
    how all u non-cashers have Spirit convenant cards, am i missing something ?
    I didn't used my spirit covenant card and the 1 hour VIP card when I started the game...
    For the VIP card, you have to refresh the game if it forces you to use it, so it will remain in the inventory.
    You get a free spirit covenant card at the start.

I plan to use the VIP card when I get to level 62... Got already 5.5 Million kyanite now.

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    how all u non-cashers have Spirit convenant cards, am i missing something ?

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Here's my inventory... I'm a non-casher too (no free balens too)..
    I use sort on my inventory, but in my guild vault, I manually arrange it.

Name:	Inventory Page 1.jpg
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	1679345

Name:	Inventory Page 2.jpg
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	1679346

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    the free balens offer dont work for everyone. and some are imposible to make since: they are not available for your region. and some cost money to do, so still not a viable option

Leave a comment:

• xtraznix
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    How many bound balens/vouchers did it cost to open all 3 pages of inventory?
    You can check that yourself by clicking the last row of spaces on the 3rd page, the total cost is 12.825 Balens ... but don't get discouraged, over time you'll be able to make the balens, you make about 10 - 15 each day, so that's about 400 a month, with 300 more from check-ins, that's 700 so far, with a few hundred for each map you finish (every 10 levels) and maybe some light cashing, like 10$ a month, you'll be able to unlock it in about half an year, which is not that much IMO. Also you can make extra balens by doing the free balens offers ... so there you have it.

PS: You won't need all the spaces if you know how to manage your items, I only unlocked 1 row so far, and my Guild Vault is at level 6 only, yet I still have space for every item I need to save up, like gems, luck stones, insignias, crypt tokens and so on. (I suggest converting the gems you don't need into the ones you do, and only have 4 types of gems in your bag < EX. for Mage : HP / MATK / PDEF / MDEF > and convert the rest of them like Block, PATK, Crit & Charisma).

Best Regards,
    Spatalos
    Last edited by xtraznix; 01-06-2014, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X