Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your inventory.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Also, these stuff is from a pure non-casher, I don't even do any of the "offers" that Lavash do from 3rd party sites to get balens.

I only spend bound balens.
    How many bound balens/vouchers did it cost to open all 3 pages of inventory?

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by mattftw View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]66505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66506[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66507[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66508[/ATTACH]
    damn. thats an awsome looking inventory(. since you dont use em give us some to)

Leave a comment:

• EliatanK18
    replied
    I'm feeling a bit sheepish about showing my bags/vault, but I'd just like to say that, in my opinion, this is easily the best "Show Your..." thread around. Pics of casher toons are a dime a dozen these days; I just wanna see hoards that must've taken forever

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
    They were given out for free at one event as far as I know, there were also 2 events where if you bought 500 balens you received a box of mini wings and some other stuff.
    but he always talks about how hes a non-cashier so spending any balens would make that a lie. The only way to get wings during a server merge is by recharging 500 or 1000 balens. You can go back and look through any of the server merge threads and clearly see they use the same promo every time.

I don't know of every event that had small wings maybe there was a way to get from free (although i find it hard to believe they were ever free), but it certainly wasn't from a server merge.

Leave a comment:

• Stormsiren
    replied
    They were given out for free at one event as far as I know, there were also 2 events where if you bought 500 balens you received a box of mini wings and some other stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    That's from a server-merge... never had one before?

Which I did not even pay balens for it...

I spend zero Real World Money on this game, so I am not even close to light.
    (and if you ever seen my other screenshots, you'll know I am not a casher, I don't even have VIP like light cashers do, never had one)

I haven't even done necro yet... since I am always low on Crypt Keys ever since they removed 3 MPD.

I am not going to use my Skeleton Keys on Campaign, cause I used 10 before and it gave me ****.

Not to mention I don't have the BR to get pass 10, because if you don't get pass 10, it's basically a huge waste of Crypt Keys.
    My server had 2 server merges and I never saw any way to get small wings for free. Don't want to annoy you but, how did you get small wings for free? Only way to get small wings is by recharging 1000 balens with the server merges event or some other random events...

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    nothing special,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by care90; 01-19-2014, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    That's from a server-merge... never had one before?

Which I did not even pay balens for it...

I spend zero Real World Money on this game, so I am not even close to light.
    (and if you ever seen my other screenshots, you'll know I am not a casher, I don't even have VIP like light cashers do, never had one)

Why don't you use your Signets to collect the lost necro attempt?
    I haven't even done necro yet... since I am always low on Crypt Keys ever since they removed 3 MPD.

I am not going to use my Skeleton Keys on Campaign, cause I used 10 before and it gave me ****.

Not to mention I don't have the BR to get pass 10, because if you don't get pass 10, it's basically a huge waste of Crypt Keys.
    Last edited by anichaos; 01-06-2014, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RedemptionS42
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Didn't know there was a non-cash event for little wings
    My thoughts exactly, and I seen a lot of such claims around here, is it so bad to be a casher even a light one that people keep on denying it so visiously?

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Hahahahahah

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lorisnor
    replied
    Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    I'm always low on Signets
    Hoarder! ^ ^

Leave a comment:

• Lorisnor
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.png
Views:	1
Size:	355.4 KB
ID:	1679339Click image for larger version

Name:	10.png
Size:	412.6 KB
ID:	1679340

Leave a comment:

• AllexAllexyo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	555.JPG
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	1679337

A non-casher inventory . Nothing special just some basic things

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    Keep it organized people

organized and easy to find stuff

yea, I synthesized some Gems during the Gem Event. (which I mentioned last time in another thread to save Gems)

Also, these stuff is from a pure non-casher, I don't even do any of the "offers" that Lavash do from 3rd party sites to get balens.

I only spend bound balens.
    I'm always low on Signets

Leave a comment:

Working...
X