Please add Blitz to MPD,Spire, ToK, GA and GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please add Blitz to MPD,Spire, ToK, GA and GB

R2 please add Blitz to MPD, Spire, ToK, GA and GB.
    Requirements:
    1. Each char must have passed MPD once. example: char who not pass GoD NM, can't use this blitz.
    2. Each char must have passed Spire together at least once. example: 3 char passed Spire to stage 10, but char 4 did not. it cannot blitz.
    3. Each char must have passed ToK together. example: 1 char pass ToK Hard, while 3 char not pass ToK Hard. it cannot blitz
    4. Each char in GA must have enough level to do it. (maybe) The system will count itself win or loss
    5. Each char in GB can set what they want to do. example: guarding tower or attacking tower. if counterattack, it will repeat again itself.
    6. Blitz need gold to finish it. [not balens please]

Agree?
    If you guys agree, then please vote.

Sorry I forgot to add.
    It will be called PVP blitz.

Main Reason to add PVP Blitz:
    it is an option so working people can play too as they don't have same time as server R2 provided: server GMT and server GMT+8.
    you think all people in this world would play because there are 8 hours of differences to server quest.
    GA start on 12:00-14:00 and 18:00-20:00.
    GB start on 20:00 - 21:00

If his country has 4 hours differences than the time he can do
    GA start on 16:00-18:00 and 22:00 - 24:00
    GB start on 24:00
    [wow 24:00 -> time to sleep guys]
    Last edited by gozaru84; 01-06-2014, 05:45 PM.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Idle+Game

Comment

Since this is basically a suggestion, I'm moving this to the Suggestions part of the forum.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        Lmao ^ ^
        :o Bacon FTW :o
        Kabam s1- Mage
        Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

that's funny.

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Since this is basically a suggestion, I'm moving this to the Suggestions part of the forum.
          yeah, no problem
          wartune waste 6 hours total of my time everyday.
          if 7Roads could help us working people to add blitz, it would be an advantage to us.
          We can save a lot of time.
          People may choose to blitz or to fight PVP.
          Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 12:57 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

This is by far the most not-smart suggestion I've seen in these forums.
            If the game "wastes" your time - do not play it. All games are meant to be played, not to be AFK-ed.
            BlackHawk of the Upper Plains.
            Vote
            for lowering the inventory space prices.
            More polls to come.

Comment

why u play if u only want blitz all day? =S blitz in spire tok in mpd in campaign in catacombs blits blits blits.... and when u play? xd
              Name:Ereshkigal
              Class:Archer
              Level:65
              Server:246
              Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                why u play if u only want blitz all day? =S blitz in spire tok in mpd in campaign in catacombs blits blits blits.... and when u play? xd
                uhm..... there are some quest that most of all working people can't do frequently as they are busy.
                you would know how it feels like if you are not children.
                it is an option so working people can play too as they don't have same time as R2 provided: server GMT and server GMT+8.
                you think all people in this world would play because there are 8 hours of differences to server quest.

Do you guys ever think about this?
                If not, then please respect my opinion.
                This will help all working people to enjoy playing Wartune.
                This doesn't mean that they would abandon MPD or Spire as they could blitz.
                But sometime they could spend time to play it together with their teammate.
                Isn't it fun?

Game is meant to have fun, but if all working people in different countries can't enjoy it then it is not game.
                That is actually 7Roads duty to provide such blitz so they can get more people to play and of course more income.
                As developer this is a best way to add income. [overall]
                New pvp blitz, more working people would put their attention to Wartune.
                There is no such blitz yet in all MMORPG I have played.
                If Wartune is the first, others will follow.
                Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 12:58 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

No.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

lol that's so cool! How you do it?

Comment

Why not have a button that just says complete everything for me. Then you just have to press it and you're done for the day. Seriously though this is the probably the dumbest suggestion ever made here. What is the point of playing this game if you aren't even going to play it the first place? Games are meant to be played and if your life is too busy then this isn't the game for you. I mean really if your life is that busy you can't even spare a few hours a day doing the dailies at least. Then what is the point in having a character here at all? You won't even play right since you are too busy? Blitz for things like cata and campaign are fine since those arn't big game changing events. They also arn't the biggest events in the day either. So that is why blitz are implemented in those. Same with necro. However, things like spire and mpd and pvp are actually the main portion of this game. Those need to be played fully. Otherwise there is no point in playing the game at all if you arn't going to be playing it. It's a stupid suggestion. Sorry but it really is.

Comment

Dude, I've got a full-time development / management job that requires anywhere from 10 to 12 hours a day from me depending on the workload / deadlines looming. I've also got other issues at home that I won't get into. Yeah, when the workload's light, I can squeeze an hour or two in during the day from the office. When it's not, I get everything I can in after 8:00 pm when my kid goes to sleep. I've still managed to hit L80 in 8 months and have my Talents level over 90 now. As long as you're willing to pop for the VIP and just the time savers in the Spirit Covenant, you can do ToK, MP, Spire, Stam Recovery, Academy Blessing, Fate Wheel, Astral Capture, Guild Blessing, Pet Arena, Solo Arena, Jewels, Fishing, Bounties and Farming in about 90 minutes so long as you have the ppl ready to rock the first 3. If you can't keep a browser window open to check back twice more for Crypt and Solo blitzes, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe find another game?

In any event, the point of the game is to play it, not to automate it. If you want everything done for you without time or effort, pay someone to make you a bot. As it is you can burn balens to do recovery as it is and essentially simulate what you're asking for - but it seems you want it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by gozaru84 View Post
                          uhm..... there are some quest that most of all working people can't do frequently as they are busy.
                          you would know how it feels like if you are not children.
                          it is an option so working people can play too as they don't have same time as R2 provided: server GMT and server GMT+8.

Do you guys ever think about this?
                          If not, then please respect my opinion.
                          This will help all working people to enjoy playing Wartune.
                          This doesn't mean that they would abandon MPD or Spire as they could blitz.
                          But sometime they could spend time to play it together with their teammate.
                          Isn't it fun?

sorry but game is for play no for make blitz all days ... and... casher all time win more mounts more atak more all.... and now blitz too? sorry but i think is not just for players who dont spend money
                          Name:Ereshkigal
                          Class:Archer
                          Level:65
                          Server:246
                          Br:85.000

Comment

May I ask why you even playing this game? what's the point of blitz all day. And don't pull the I work for a living WELL wake up call we all do so get over it. We all make time for the game. some more then others I only play on the weekends and Iam doing just fine.
                            Mage: level 80
                            Battle rating:guess
                            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

no problem dude....
                              you all have different opinion from I do.
                              but I won't force you guys.
                              It is your right.
                              I just want to say to 7Roads to think about it and consider.
                              Yeah maybe not all can do everyday task like this as it is so boring.
                              Be honest guys, you get bored right?
                              A lot of my friend quit because of that routine task which they have to complete everyday.
                              you heard me: EVERYDAY.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                              Dude, I've got a full-time development / management job that requires anywhere from 10 to 12 hours a day from me depending on the workload / deadlines looming. I've also got other issues at home that I won't get into. Yeah, when the workload's light, I can squeeze an hour or two in during the day from the office. When it's not, I get everything I can in after 8:00 pm when my kid goes to sleep. I've still managed to hit L80 in 8 months and have my Talents level over 90 now. As long as you're willing to pop for the VIP and just the time savers in the Spirit Covenant, you can do ToK, MP, Spire, Stam Recovery, Academy Blessing, Fate Wheel, Astral Capture, Guild Blessing, Pet Arena, Solo Arena, Jewels, Fishing, Bounties and Farming in about 90 minutes so long as you have the ppl ready to rock the first 3. If you can't keep a browser window open to check back twice more for Crypt and Solo blitzes, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe find another game?

In any event, the point of the game is to play it, not to automate it. If you want everything done for you without time or effort, pay someone to make you a bot. As it is you can burn balens to do recovery as it is and essentially simulate what you're asking for - but it seems you want it for free.
                              uhm..... 90 minutes?
                              Altar for stamina needs 2 hours.
                              Are you suggesting all people using balens like you do?
                              Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 11:38 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Working...
                              X