Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please add Blitz to MPD,Spire, ToK, GA and GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gozaru84
    uhm..... 90 minutes?
    Altar for stamina needs 2 hours.
    Are you suggesting all people using balens like you do?
    Altar for stamina doesn't require you to sit and watch it for 2 hours.
    Your suggestion is dumb. No offense, but that makes the game... non-interactive.
    BlackHawk of the Upper Plains.
    Vote
    for lowering the inventory space prices.
    More polls to come.

Comment

LOL and another LOL and another...
      tell them that you will pay for those blitzes that you are suggesting then maybe, just maybe, they will spin their minds into considering your suggestions, since you are working and capable of only paying and less playing! heck, why dont you just pay someone who have time to do it for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by SeoungStar View Post
        lol that's so cool! How you do it?
        type http://lmgtfy.com/ then type the things you want. the link will be generated after that.

And let me the Captain Obvious for once, lmgtfy = Let Me Google That For You.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by xarxius View Post
          This is by far the most not-smart suggestion I've seen in these forums.
          If the game "wastes" your time - do not play it. All games are meant to be played, not to be AFK-ed.
          I second this ^
          Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
          DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Working...
          X