Add Server and Local Clock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Server and Local Clock

Many to times I have to disengage full screen to regular to see what time it is. Maybe ever 12h instead of 24h time format too

Alycon-188

There's a server clock in the top right hand corner of the game.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      There's a server clock in the top right hand corner of the game.

There is also a server time in the upper heading of the game screen (the one that can be drop down or hid) , but I think he meant, both server time and local time and not server time only. But in my case I get to used to know what is my local time, just a few addition of hours with respect to AM and PM. But ya it would be nice if they add both.

Originally posted by R241159345 View Post
      Many to times I have to disengage full screen to regular to see what time it is. Maybe ever 12h instead of 24h time format too

Alycon-188
      Ya, that sound good too, but in that case they will add a "PM" or "AM" in time if its going to be a 12-hour clock. Although I think the server time and local time must be always shown in the game screen (not pertaining to the upper header where server time and erroneous event time were shown) , instead of hovering it by mouse in it and displaying the time.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

How would wartune add a local clock?

There are players from all over the world, in a lot of different time zones so the "local" clocks would have to be different for everybody. A local clock also adds nothing to the game, as everything is scheduled around the SERVER time.
        If it's so difficult to press 1 button to find out the time which is displayed on your PC/laptop, then I would suggest buying a clock or watch so you can see what time it is.

Comment

Working...
        X