change bound ballens back to vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change bound ballens back to vouchers

with the bound ballens vouchers dissappeared. and the Prices for inv exploded (just an example)

how about give us noncashers back the old system, and just add a second price on items now buyable with bound ballens in vouchers.

the new prizes for the inventory slots are just ridicolous: kabam changed the prize to bound ballens and "forgot" to implement the factor for exchange (20 vouchers= 1 bound ballens) so prize raised by factor 20

all the items that are exclusive for cashplayers can remain on ballens all others would get 2 prizes, vouchers have been fairer to get for noncashers.

with vouchers u cant buy noting with bound balens in 7 months u can buy one mount xd i think is better one mount in 7 months =S umm...

but game give u 2 or 4 bound balens too and i think if u save all in 4 months u can buy one normal mount (2.000 balens)
    Last edited by GirlFireRapper; 01-07-2014, 01:03 AM.
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

Comment

I am so glad I opened all my inventory many months ago, I would hate to be a new player now.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
        with vouchers u cant buy noting with bound balens in 7 months u can buy one mount xd i think is better one mount in 7 months =S umm...
        With vouchers players could buy inexpensive pages, reset skills, consume intervals of 20 on World Boss up to 200 (Which exceeded daily gain if used more than once per day) and buy pretty "Morp" cards (because it's still typo'd).

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
        but game give u 2 or 4 bound balens too and i think if u save all in 4 months u can buy one normal mount (2.000 balens)
        4 months, with 300 rewarded each month, equates to 1,200 bound balens.
        That means you wouldd have to get AT LEAST 50 bound balens a week, 200 a month x 4 = 800, just to make your statement true.
        Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-07-2014, 02:18 AM.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Bound balens are nice but change also prices for inventory slots and skills reset in the factor for exchange (20 vouchers= 1 bound ballens). Then everyone will be satisfied. Inventory space is horrible problem for new players now.

Comment

Agreed. I started play now new server and I have open just first inventory the rest cost so much.... And reset skills *** 895 balens this is more than 2 months not spending bound balens to reset a stupid skills...

Comment

guys that ask for vouchers are dumbs...really....or they are archers
              Server: Kabam 17
              Player name: Dwarf
              Player level: 80
              Player class: Knight
              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
              Battle rating: 615k
              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Ill admit that converting the voucher to bound balens system has its advantages. Mostly because the items in shop that were reserved for cashers or anyone who can do the "freebalen" option are now available to everyone. However, bound balens are too limited in how one can gain them. The fact that they are too limited in gaining is a key is most the complaints about prices. For all who want to change prices of inventory and reset skills go to the following thread and vote:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-opening-price

Comment

well.. it would all be ok if they would have stayed with the droprate of 30 bbs for a mystery chest. But after one of the maintenances they changed the droprate to 3 or 2 bbs and "conveniently" forgot to change inventory openeing prizes and skill reset bbecause if u r desperate enough u will buy those 1k balens and use them. All they are trying to do again is milk us for cash. What we think about these skyrocketing prizes is none of their issues. They were able to convert the farm upgrade prizes but they won't do it for inventory or skill reset althought they could. It's prob just a lot of work to find this in the coding (I have absolutely no idea how a code like this looks like, just guessing) and no one wants to do it.
                  server: Kabam s30
                  IGN: Leighton
                  Class: Archer
                  Level: 80

Comment

some here didnt read initinal posting up to the end:

if they change back to voucher system and implement a second prize row for the items now buyable with bound ballens into vouchers, nothing would have changed for cashplayers or noncashers, except that all that is buyable with bound ballens now would be buyable with vouchers, just with the factor they changed vouchers into ballens ( 20 ). its already enough of a pay to win system, evene got more with the sylphs. the only difference now for new players is taht they cant upgrade their inv to a useable amount cause its ridiciulous to pay these amounts for invslots.

the only reason why there are players allowed to play "for free" is like in all the paytowin-games: so that cash players can show their "skill" ( the uber-skill: use a credit card 10 times a month ) when it comes to battles between the 2 classes ( cash and noncash )
                    if there would be all with the same chances to get the same equip , etc. most of the ones payin now would leave cause there is no skill needed in this game, just to spend enough money even a 24/7 player cant compense the diff against a cash player

now all the cashers can post their minds and tell us noncash noobs thats only their "skill" that makes them stronger

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
                      with the bound ballens vouchers dissappeared. and the Prices for inv exploded (just an example)

how about give us noncashers back the old system, and just add a second price on items now buyable with bound ballens in vouchers.

the new prizes for the inventory slots are just ridicolous: kabam changed the prize to bound ballens and "forgot" to implement the factor for exchange (20 vouchers= 1 bound ballens) so prize raised by factor 20

all the items that are exclusive for cashplayers can remain on ballens all others would get 2 prizes, vouchers have been fairer to get for noncashers.

The way the game is developing is following a fixed route. Nothing you say will cause the game development path to deviate from its intended route.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                      X