Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what are these mount . Ancient Dragon and CloudCaller.how to get them ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XiasCris
    replied
    Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    And all events with mounts 20+ is for cashers only.
    i have a few mounts of casher that i got spending 0 cash , well of course i never miss a free event for that and i save always whips and soul crystal

PS: i`m not VIP player mean that i don´t get extra item for event montly
    PS2: and yep for the normal whilre more cool is the mount more for casher it is T__T

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    I petition R2 to change the name of Cloudcaller to Balenorse.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
    My eventual spending for the next year may come to 100k but it will not come in a short span of a few days so that i can get the mount. So yes, i will accept that i am +40 all stats worse off than the hardcore casher.
    yep, this is fairly **** for moderate cashers who can't or don't want to dish out 1k$ in a day lol
    over time maybe... but like this lolno

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    My eventual spending for the next year may come to 100k but it will not come in a short span of a few days so that i can get the mount. So yes, i will accept that i am +40 all stats worse off than the hardcore casher.

Leave a comment:

• KinkehBeast
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Cloudcaller 100k recharge and you will get it xD for the dragon i hope its obtainable without money like pvp mount tok shards/mount spirit cards etc.
    100k recharge.... I can firmly say *meep* that!

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
    Whoever is setting these outrageous insane prices seriously needs to get a f v ck-ing reality check!
    This has stopped me spending now. I'm done these jokers can screw someone else. I'd rather go on holiday instead of spending 100k balens on a virtual mount.
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 11:45 PM. Reason: Merged, Censored

Leave a comment:

• dackdoid
    replied
    Whoever is setting these outrageous insane prices seriously needs to get a f v ck-ing reality check!

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    so... who here's paying 5000 USD for the mounts, clothing, and wings?

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    well there is also new wings and clothing they look nice.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    i think the +20 stats mount and the other wings might be on these recharge event to, but at lowerd recharges. or make another recharge event. its sad that noncahsers or low/moderate cashers has no chance to get em

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    you also get enough mahra to make new sylph purple if we really get them later this month... and the other rewards im afraid there will be enough people who recharge for this stuff and in a few month they will raise prices again. 2k $ wings anyone?
    You can find the purple flame and the fire-ice wings in dressing room lol.... not gonna be surprised if they're in a 1k$ consume or some ****.

Kinda sad since the fire-ice ones are really nice

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    you also get enough mahra to make a new sylph purple if we really get them later this month. this and the other rewards... im afraid there will be enough people who recharge for this stuff and in a few months they will raise prices again. 2k $ wings anyone?

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Again, I'm going to wait 2-3 months and get it for free lol
    I'm waiting for a 1.000.000 balens recharge bonus.

Leave a comment:

• SeoungStar
    replied
    Insane a mount like that is worth 100k balens....

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Again, I'm going to wait 2-3 months and get it for free lol

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1004946_1453465104873940_1697519625_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	1679371