Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what are these mount . Ancient Dragon and CloudCaller.how to get them ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    The only saving grace with this is that its "recharge" and not "consume" it does give it some worth, but still 1k lolno
    If it had wings like lv4 stables/etc then maybe!!!

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
    if its for 1000usd cash event. I will quit this game. From 500 till 1000 this is murder.
    99 percent of us will never buy 500 euros/dollar worth of balen for a mount, why do you care if it's 1000?

I'd love it if it was 1000, that 1 percent that really goes for it, just spends more while the rest of us are unaffected .

Leave a comment:

• R214942691
    replied
    if its for 1000usd cash event. I will quit this game. From 500 till 1000 this is murder.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    I hope it's a TOK mount , the dragon I mean. As for the horsey, I think its real name is BalenCaller not CloudCaller.
    +1 ancev. not sure how many will recharge 1k $ for it but for sure there will be some

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    Cashcaller ***

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    I hope it's a TOK mount , the dragon I mean. As for the horsey, I think its real name is BalenCaller not CloudCaller.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    a year ago is snake year....
    You know what I mean...

We'll found out soon enough anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Keep in mind 7Road released this a year ago.
    a year ago is snake year....

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    err, 2014 is year of the Horse. Wooden Horse to be exact. Dragon wass 2012-2013 and 2024-2025 next.
    Keep in mind 7Road released this a year ago.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    then the +20 one for sure

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I've a feeling 1 of the 2 is for the event starting after this one on the 20th or something.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    err, 2014 is year of the Horse. Wooden Horse to be exact. Dragon wass 2012-2013 and 2024-2025 next.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Your logic is remarkable. I thought the exact same thing: a mount with +20 stats, it's gotta be related to Chinese New Year.
    I implied Event award.

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    Your logic is remarkable. I thought the exact same thing: a mount with +20 stats, it's gotta be related to Chinese New Year.
    And all events with mounts 20+ is for cashers only.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Have to agree... 1k dollar recharge to get a mount is really reallly major **... though I do have to wonder what the chances are of it *NOT* showing up again, and for a way way cheaper price... think there hasn't been a mount yet that hasn't reappeared once or twice or thrice over.

Either way I know I'll be seeing two of those on my server soon lolz

Leave a comment:

Working...
X