Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are these mount . Ancient Dragon and CloudCaller.how to get them ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Cloudcaller 100k recharge and you will get it xD for the dragon i hope its obtainable without money like pvp mount tok shards/mount spirit cards etc.
    100k recharge.... I can firmly say *meep* that!

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
    Whoever is setting these outrageous insane prices seriously needs to get a f v ck-ing reality check!
    This has stopped me spending now. I'm done these jokers can screw someone else. I'd rather go on holiday instead of spending 100k balens on a virtual mount.
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 11:45 PM. Reason: Merged, Censored
    GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
    110k Br
    Spreading the Beast

Comment

My eventual spending for the next year may come to 100k but it will not come in a short span of a few days so that i can get the mount. So yes, i will accept that i am +40 all stats worse off than the hardcore casher.
      S144
      Guild: 'Nightmare
      Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
        My eventual spending for the next year may come to 100k but it will not come in a short span of a few days so that i can get the mount. So yes, i will accept that i am +40 all stats worse off than the hardcore casher.
        yep, this is fairly **** for moderate cashers who can't or don't want to dish out 1k$ in a day lol
        over time maybe... but like this lolno

Comment

I petition R2 to change the name of Cloudcaller to Balenorse.
          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
            And all events with mounts 20+ is for cashers only.
            i have a few mounts of casher that i got spending 0 cash , well of course i never miss a free event for that and i save always whips and soul crystal

PS: i`m not VIP player mean that i don´t get extra item for event montly
            PS2: and yep for the normal whilre more cool is the mount more for casher it is T__T
            Game : Wartune
            Name: Xias
            Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
            Guild: Redemption
            Class: Knight
            BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
            Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
            Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
            Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
              i have a few mounts of casher that i got spending 0 cash , well of course i never miss a free event for that and i save always whips and soul crystal

PS: i`m not VIP player mean that i don´t get extra item for event montly
              PS2: and yep for the normal whilre more cool is the mount more for casher it is T__T
              5 mounts with cash witout cash? lol ja i only have piggy witout money i all time make events all days all events and i cant get more (lion ... i can but i dont save wips) and i lost alpacas event but this are 3 no 5 x.x what extra items in vip? im vip and i recive 5 mount training wips u think we recive many things or what?
              Name:Ereshkigal
              Class:Archer
              Level:65
              Server:246
              Br:85.000

Comment

Well for 1K you get a shiny new mount and with that 800 mahra... a purple apollo? Derp?

Comment

F***ing Greedy A** B*****ds!!!!

Comment

i think she means the extra piece we get as log in for vip. and yes, if we think about it, after saving sc/whips and doing every event i got lion , alpaca, piggy, yeti, elephant, and not sure if there are other mounts, dont remember all my mounts. they are mounts that were out on a casher event, and next month or maybe same month(lion for example) you could get it if you saved sc or whips

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                      i think the +20 stats mount and the other wings might be on these recharge event to, but at lowerd recharges. or make another recharge event. its sad that noncahsers or low/moderate cashers has no chance to get em
                      The problem is this.. the game was first chinese and guess what? it doesnt cost them as much for balens as it does us r2 raised the price ratio of balens for us thanks r2... anyways if u see very many chinese players you will notice they always keep around 500k balens on their account. so whats wrong with this is that r2 up the prices but didnt change the prices for us
                      Server: 3 / Level: 80 / Class: DIVERGENT
                      “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” Gandhi
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” Einstein

Comment

yeah ive seen and read that

Comment

Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
                          Well for 1K you get a shiny new mount and with that 800 mahra... a purple apollo? Derp?
                          you guys forgot something else...
                          not only do u get the 100k recharge bonus u also get all the ones before it too so that is way more then 800 marha :/
                          Server: 3 / Level: 80 / Class: DIVERGENT
                          “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” Gandhi
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” Einstein

Comment

they will give us this Mount free no need to spend money .
                            "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Originally posted by RandAlThor123 View Post
                              you guys forgot something else...
                              not only do u get the 100k recharge bonus u also get all the ones before it too so that is way more then 800 marha :/
                              is that true? then just shut up and take my money
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

hope they do this again r2 awful releaseing info on events like this day before next month i would bought it

Comment

Working...
                                X