Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are these mount . Ancient Dragon and CloudCaller.how to get them ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are these mount . Ancient Dragon and CloudCaller.how to get them ?

i logged in and found this , maybe it was there earlier, but still how to get them

Click image for larger version

Name:	1w.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	1743486Click image for larger version

Name:	2w.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1743487

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    The cost of production has little to do with the value especially when it comes to luxury goods. Also, I doubt the cost to produce a Ferrari is $230k more. The value comes from the brand and the rarity which are "immaterial."

Im just saying that the mount was targeted to those who can afford it or are willing to sacrifice other luxuries to pay for it. It wasn't marketed to everyone to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    A Toyota costs $20k and a Ferrari costs $250k. Does that mean that Ferrari is crazy and that we should all quit driving? The mount was obviously not for everyone.
    Money and time has gone into engineering those machines.

Comparing material to the immaterial is not logical. Especially since the game was released a year ago in another country.

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    A Toyota costs $20k and a Ferrari costs $250k. Does that mean that Ferrari is crazy and that we should all quit driving? The mount was obviously not for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• R230527694
    replied
    Lol the dragon mount is easy for patient players and cashiers too u watch vids etc for non cashiers but cloud caller absolute ********

Leave a comment:

• Oldrusty
    replied
    hope they do this again r2 awful releaseing info on events like this day before next month i would bought it

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by RandAlThor123 View Post
    you guys forgot something else...
    not only do u get the 100k recharge bonus u also get all the ones before it too so that is way more then 800 marha :/
    is that true? then just shut up and take my money

Leave a comment:

• saifsalah
    replied
    they will give us this Mount free no need to spend money .

Leave a comment:

• R22354612
    replied
    Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
    Well for 1K you get a shiny new mount and with that 800 mahra... a purple apollo? Derp?
    you guys forgot something else...
    not only do u get the 100k recharge bonus u also get all the ones before it too so that is way more then 800 marha :/

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    yeah ive seen and read that

Leave a comment:

• R22354612
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    i think the +20 stats mount and the other wings might be on these recharge event to, but at lowerd recharges. or make another recharge event. its sad that noncahsers or low/moderate cashers has no chance to get em
    The problem is this.. the game was first chinese and guess what? it doesnt cost them as much for balens as it does us r2 raised the price ratio of balens for us thanks r2... anyways if u see very many chinese players you will notice they always keep around 500k balens on their account. so whats wrong with this is that r2 up the prices but didnt change the prices for us

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    i think she means the extra piece we get as log in for vip. and yes, if we think about it, after saving sc/whips and doing every event i got lion , alpaca, piggy, yeti, elephant, and not sure if there are other mounts, dont remember all my mounts. they are mounts that were out on a casher event, and next month or maybe same month(lion for example) you could get it if you saved sc or whips

Leave a comment:

• CBorealis
    replied
    F***ing Greedy A** B*****ds!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R29016091
    replied
    Well for 1K you get a shiny new mount and with that 800 mahra... a purple apollo? Derp?

Leave a comment:

• GirlFireRapper
    replied
    Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
    i have a few mounts of casher that i got spending 0 cash , well of course i never miss a free event for that and i save always whips and soul crystal

PS: i`m not VIP player mean that i don´t get extra item for event montly
    PS2: and yep for the normal whilre more cool is the mount more for casher it is T__T
    5 mounts with cash witout cash? lol ja i only have piggy witout money i all time make events all days all events and i cant get more (lion ... i can but i dont save wips) and i lost alpacas event but this are 3 no 5 x.x what extra items in vip? im vip and i recive 5 mount training wips u think we recive many things or what?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X