Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• care90
    replied
    i got taken for 80 + rage

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    can intercept steal 75 rage in one hit?... the max i saw in skill tree was 40. but yesterday in arenas a knight took 70-75 rage.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    - Knights cape not showing when you're riding your mount. Only shows armor. (When you hide clothing and wearing level 60 or 70 set, don't know about other gears.)

- "Find a friend" icon always appears after opening jewel hunt window. We don't need that.

- Guild battle participants list is buggy. Doesn't show who's in or out for the same people. (Sometimes, some people don't see they are in but they are in in other people list, it's not one person making a mistake, it happen all the time) Feel like the list is not up to date for everyone, would almost need a refresh button.

- The damn linking items problem, been over 8 months and still not fixed. Try to open, use or drag something and it send it to chat.

- Group arena button is still buggy. Fix this please.

- Group arena, amethyst mine and guild battle are extremely laggy even after refreshing.

- Start solo blitz, log off, come back and no blitz done.

- When you go in your guild friends list, the PM icon/bubble is almost hidden, make it so you can see full icon and make it easier to click.

- Remove unbound items if you don't want to add auction house.
    Last edited by Eskendal; 01-07-2014, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    It used to be 200 total vouchers up to 50 percent, with the conversion thats 10 bound balen, but instead it's 200 bound balen, and with the amount you earn daily, you barely get to 1 single buff.
    Used to have enough vouchers daily to fully buff to 50 percent with them. No way you can do the same with bound balen.
    So yes, it's very gimped right now, and it's become a casher only thing.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Forgot the world boss buff, that now costs 20 bound balen, no conversion either, should be 1 bound balen.
    I didn't add it because, correct me if I'm wrong, there was also the option to consume balens up to 50%.

I have a suggestion for the new Bound Balen system that I'll release at another date.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Forgot the world boss buff, that now costs 20 bound balen, no conversion either, should be 1 bound balen.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    My suggestion would be remove the Cloud City and bring back the old system with the new features.
    Sadly, its not possible.
    I quite like it.
    It gives players, without the use of Guilds and World Chat, the chance to communicate better. Both visually and 'verbally'.

Could they remove the login spawn in Cloud City? Yes.
    That seems to be the main problem with everyone. Also might be the main reason of 'lag'.

Leave a comment:

• ifabelo
    replied
    My suggestion would be remove the Cloud City and bring back the old system with the new features.
    Sadly, its not possible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X