Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LumiSensifity
    replied
    just a small typo
    When buying lvl 60 legendary stones from classwars shop ( you get them in bags of 5 )

The bags says: Contains 5x lvl60 lengendary stones

Leave a comment:

• R241733141
    replied
    I really like this game but it will be better that players can buy balens with paysafe too.it will be great.

Leave a comment:

• ImbalancedSwtor
    replied
    Logical isnt it ?
    Last edited by ImbalancedSwtor; 08-14-2014, 06:02 AM. Reason: delete

Leave a comment:

• alkaizer_x
    replied
    I'm wondering are they even reading anything from this thread
    Last edited by alkaizer_x; 08-07-2014, 04:07 AM. Reason: typos

Leave a comment:

• dragonbust
    replied
    we need some merges for server 396 us west kinda dead

Leave a comment:

• R284505052
    replied
    yes friend list,
    need to know how long it's been since they was last on no point holding a friend list full of people who have been off line for 7 - 14 day's or more is there they are not helping you, out being offline, this game has a few floor's but evey game dose but everyone need's to know if your friend list is active, the rest seem minor

Leave a comment:

• imsuperman04
    replied
    who's gm here we need s9 to merge to other server because we are too few who's active player..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• skyxluci
    replied
    why u don´t add mahra in synteze of gems or in train MTW? xD that will be great, i can´t bring purple silph i need a lot of mahra... is impossible to do my queen purple if i don´t donate

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    losing honor is too much at times. it should just be losing 10 per loss and NO MORE

Leave a comment:

• R238323870
    replied
    can you put back nightmare is so hard now

Leave a comment:

• R225691246
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Seeing as how the Suggestion & Feedback receives low traffic and little moderator recognition, I thought it right to post here.
    If any Moderator or Admin comes across this, I ask that you please leave this in General Discussion for other players to read and comment on.

After the removal of Vouchers and conversion to Bound Balens players have been displeased with the new 'free currency'. The rewards we receive daily do not reflect the conversion to bound balens in shops, resets, and opening of more rows/slots.
    • Opening prices of inventory slots; A new player would have to accumulate 128,500 balens to open all slots.
      See this and this post for reference. (BrandSharpWits)(Zeak42)
    • Skill Reset cost; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion (895).
    • Morph cards; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion.

Only two were correctly converted. Morph Cards and Farm Upgrade.

The release of the 2.1 and every update thereafter, players everywhere have been affected by coding errors and are not being fixed in later patches, which is the whole point of the word. This leads to stacked bugs with every major update.
    If it's listed below, it still exists.
    • Game enables certain Reject options; This occurs with 'Reject Invitations' and 'Reject Duel Invitation'.
    • Guild Tree not appearing initially; Occurs 50% of the time and we have to exit and re-enter to click the tree.
    • Contribution plants not appearing while Tree is active; This occurs sometimes, I have experienced this.
    • Black screen during or after fights; World Boss, Battle Ground, Guild Battle, ... all fights in general. I know this is flash related.
    • Guild Battle and Party chat; Party chat is shared with both teams. Guild A can see Guild B messages and vice versa. (HobbitCraft)
    • Massive drops in frame rate; I found that this is lessened when moved away from initial spawn of Cloud City.
      Move to say, Market, and go about playing Arena, Duels, Battle Ground, WB, etc. Players, see if this helps and comment on it.
    • Initially opening Market Shop does not show 'Lucky Buyers'
    • Search function for finding friends; Some require the name to be case-sensitive while others don't. This is confusing players into thinking they're no longer friends. (fenrir67)
    • Intercept stealing more rage than intended; Updated Timer bonus damage (50%, 100%, etc.) increases rage taken. (HitTheOtherGuy #69)
    • Nulled players after completing ToK/Spire; Players are placed in Cloud City and not their respective Party room, afterwards cannot receive or see invites nor participate in Daily Events unless refreshing page. (Alinshinoby)(R226935530)
    • Guild Participation List; Not correctly displaying participants, even after 'refreshing'.
    • Starting Campaign Blitz then clicking the 'Close Window' or 'Log Off'; Resets Blitz timer to -00:00 and player receives no reward, yet still consumes stamina.
    • Disabling Sound doesn't work as intended; Sometimes at the end of a battle the game plays a sound clip of battle cries.
    • Reviving Plants while on 'My Farm'; If a person has their plants revived while they're on their farm the crops are still dead, despite having system messages.
    • City Protection error when attempting to plunder; A message will pop up saying we cannot attack because of 'City Protection' which isn't active.
    • Fishing with triple spear; Sometimes when using triple spear, the outer harpoons will go through fish without capturing.
    • Collection of bugs/glitches from this thread that I have gathered from with post#; (Eskendal #7)(fenrir67 #25,37)

Unclear descriptions and typos in game.
    • Poorly translated descriptions overall; Vague and easily misinterpreted.
    • Unclear Hot Events; Descriptions are poorly written out and may cause confusion. An example would be the 'Rune Refining' task.
      See this post for reference. (nodamnyes)
    • Adv. Recover World BOSS; Is unclear on what qualifies for redemption. Player would have to miss both to claim reward.
      Typo on level 70 Archer ring, Sacred Prayer; The refinement state is labeled as "Strenghtr".(Tank02CA)
    • Typo when consuming 'Grim Reaper' Morph Card; Says "Morp card activated successfully
    • Lvl. 3 Refinement Crystal; Has no description/info. (fenrir67)
    • Patch Notes; Never updated unless it's a major patch. Please update this after every maintenance to show you have corrected or acknowledged this thread.

[center]

Am I missing something? Reply below and if I have time to add it, I'll give (credit).
    u missed 1 thing ,i.e., the end of free events(old sc n whips ) leading to quit the game by non-cashers(including vip n free)

Leave a comment:

• R211682507
    replied
    Hello
    I am confused about nes mounts who last just 7 days...and i have a question...when we play we play only 7 days and then we make something else?or we pay, when we pay, just for 7 days? no, then it s important that those mouts to become permanent

Leave a comment:

• R210326811
    replied
    add a forum inside the guild so we can talk there and read post in later time / notes.

Leave a comment:

• Thenybuffs
    replied
    WOW! Great Thread! yeah, that's a good start to the list of bugs. How about when you approach a city to attack it then it says "You are not there yet" then your toon disappears then you have to click the city you are trying to plunder again. Seems like an endless amount of issues. The lag continues to get worse too. Each new patch it just keeps getting worse. I need to "Refresh" my page every hour or so now to keep it running decent. Everybody is having the same issue. Also, the map quests... Seriously does it need to take that long to kill one of those boss's? It takes a bit to get your group together and if you do, let's hope they have some balens so they don't chase the map into atoll level 50 (being sarcastic here) takes 45 mins to get 5 of those map quests done if you are in the wrong group with no balens. I HATE doing map quests about as much as I hate doing TANKS and Fishing events. Tanks is a joke, spend 30 mins to maybe get 5-30 runes. lol! But I digress!

Leave a comment:

• R252948865
    replied
    Fix triple spear, eliminate black boxes in WB, and if you are locked in with Tanks with over 5 minutes left in Tank trials, you shouldn't get screwed out of rewards if they can't match you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X