Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R234623586
    replied
    All my mails are gone, with all my 10 World Boss Awards that i never opened, how could
    it be ?
    Lost my Gold and Daru

Leave a comment:

• CaveNocte
    replied
    For myself and several others in s470; upon reaching level 41, we could not clear the "Congratulations" from the confirm button and it required a browser reset.

Leave a comment:

• R23255764
    replied
    so was wondering when they will let players level upto 90 or higher i am a level 74 almost 75 knight with 106k BR

Leave a comment:

• krzywon
    replied
    When you click on someones name and choose "View" this opens a window with that players information. When you do this again while that first window is still open, the first window closes, but the new window does not open.

Leave a comment:

• Scyris
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    this is the stupidest post i have read in a while
    Just about as stupid as your reply is. If you got nothing to help the discussion shut the **** up and don't bother posting in it? No one cares if you think someones post was stupid tbh. Sorry that I wanna make the game fun for people that don't spent $10000-100000 on it?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Scyris View Post
    I think they need to make it more fair to free players, and less pay2win, make stuff take less mats to craft, 200 per item for a level 50 item is stupidly high for how few you ever get from rewards (yet another way for them to suck money out of you since you need skeleton keys if you wanna get any at a decent speed). I am also sick of campaign missions rewarding garbage like 1 soul crystal.

Mounts need to be trainable for gold. Dispite what R2 thinks pay2win is NOT ok in the western market, maybe in some country like china its fine, but its not ok here, and they need to relize this.

this is the stupidest post i have read in a while

Leave a comment:

• Scyris
    replied
    I think they need to make it more fair to free players, and less pay2win, make stuff take less mats to craft, 200 per item for a level 50 item is stupidly high for how few you ever get from rewards (yet another way for them to suck money out of you since you need skeleton keys if you wanna get any at a decent speed). I am also sick of campaign missions rewarding garbage like 1 soul crystal.

Mounts need to be trainable for gold. Dispite what R2 thinks pay2win is NOT ok in the western market, maybe in some country like china its fine, but its not ok here, and they need to relize this.

Leave a comment:

• Jvillain
    replied
    I have a big one, make all the classes balanced. Mages have a huge advantage over the other 2 classes especially at higher levels and they are going to become even more dominant with the future patches, with the addition of advanced careers, and new troops for starters. Br for Br, mages already dominate over the other classes and its going to continually get worse. They already have the best skills, the best talents, the fastest attack rate, very low cooldowns, and low rage consumption. They have the 2 strongest aoes in the game and thundera which is as strong as any delph and cost much less rage and has an extremely short cooldown, along with multiple heals, can slow world boss, and guild wards, and soon to get a shield, and 2 more massive aoes, one of which is basically a one hit kill to an entire team. The foodchain used to be Knights>Archers>Mages>Knights. Now the foodchain is Mages>Knights, Mages>Archers. Soon there will be no place in this game for Archer and Knights except for the Archer debuff during mpds. Although Archers do have a huge command on world boss now due to Deep Freeze Slow, but Mages are nipping at their heals with Thundera's Slow, a already massive damage spell w/ low cd and moderate rage consumption, and lastly Knights trailing in the dust who earn 50%-100% less gold/daru during worldboss compared to the other 2 classes, making Knights even more useless.

Leave a comment:

• Jeroma11
    replied
    can vouchers buy lvl1 clothes, double skill tree, sylph skills?

Leave a comment:

• rainfort3
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Now everyone is running critically low on inventory space >.< How about 3 pages of inventory space for everyone?
    It'll probably cost a huge amount of balens to open

Leave a comment:

• rainfort3
    replied
    Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    My suggestion would be remove the Cloud City and bring back the old system with the new features.
    Sadly, its not possible.
    About to say the same thing

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Things absolutely needing immediate change:
    • Class Wars Finals Placement. Prelim matching update fixed exploit to get into CW Finals. Now, the BR-Finals Placement into the Round of 16 is a slap in the face to good players that earn a top-16 Ranking in Prelims, only to get dumped into the Warrior's Bracket instead of the Warlord's Bracket. This should be considered a show-stopper for R2 / Proficient City. Myself and many others are closing our wallets to the game until this is resolved, allowing skill to be properly rewarded.
    • World Boss Max HP. Some WB fights are done in as little as 8 minutes now that slow affects the WB. HP being capped at 580 Million is FAR too little for Server Clusters that consist of 8+ Servers, especially a server cluster that's home to 5 top-30 X-Server players. Why aren't we getting the same Max HP on WB available to the Chinese game?

I'm no so much addressing "bugs" as I'm talking about the mechanics of the game itself be so far out of proper alignment that it makes people want to walk away from the game.

Leave a comment:

• toptrunks619
    replied
    wartune needs its arena to be changed because the cooldown thing for it is not necessary and they should make arena larger. Plus
    they should add more daily events to get more balens, gold, and daru.

Leave a comment:

• Jvillain
    replied
    They dont care unless they can charge for it.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Won't be updating this thread anymore as I have quit the game, and so should you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X