Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by R25720341 View Post
    1. u need serious changes in card system...it takes too long for exploring once(approx 6hours).make it more frequent.
    2. u need to put soul crystal and mount training events regularly
    3. put 2 times a day for amynthyst mine when double drops

i think this should be it for now....
    1. Neh
    2. Neh
    3. eh? Meh, yeh.

Leave a comment:

• R25720341
    replied
    1. u need serious changes in card system...it takes too long for exploring once(approx 6hours).make it more frequent.
    2. u need to put soul crystal and mount training events regularly
    3. put 2 times a day for amynthyst mine when double drops

i think this should be it for now....

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by dioeke View Post
    you guys miss the point of all upgrades they make... its all about squeezing every dollar out of you they can.
    If they lowered the costs of Resets and Inventory they would make a lot more.

Leave a comment:

• dioeke
    replied
    you guys miss the point of all upgrades they make... its all about squeezing every dollar out of you they can.

Leave a comment:

• R2203897
    replied
    When do we get to trade items with other toons

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    Originally posted by killa113 View Post
    someone remove th e damn exp books from the wheel in the guild damn its ridiculous at high levels!!
    +1k

and decrease the price for inventory space, PLEASE

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    invitations are bugged.

When someone is blitzing or unable to see invites, the player who invites sees the msg: invitations sent. (while nothing has been sent)
    When someone is able to see invites, the player who invites sees the invitations has been sent.

Leave a comment:

• Y2Jericho2
    replied
    dear game makers lets change what people need instead of which they don't I think we are getting now new and cool features as day @ wartune progresses and we should and will welcome it but having old features will sometime burden us having gem transporter doesn't meet the coolness of game!! thinking about you can get high level gem @ vip wheel and having a features of buying for synthesis is old idea which need some concern and some more world chat free!! dom is good everything brings good never bad!! that'll be my wartune veteran what say you gamers!!! and keep going cool feature card!!! got purple angle!!! lol ty

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    You forgot to add the dividing factor of 200.

Troop HP x Troop Count / 200 =
    200 is probably the factor in the formula, which i didnt know and was too lazy to calc now:P

the point is still, that this factor takes away the logical part of troop hp

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    not really a bug... but its messed up

troop hp stat:

Logical is amount of troops * troop hp stat = total hp.

What is used now: some random formula which shows you the ridiciously of troop count and the stat hp.

For example:
    my troop count is 2964, troop hp is 8422. Logical hp would be: 2964 * 8422 = 24.969.808, suntoria would heal 6% of that = 1.497.768 hp

Well my sunto heals "just" 7400, (im not sure exact hp, but its closer to this than to 1.5m hp)
    meaning my troops have a hp of 7400/0.06 = 123.333.

Like i said, its strange that there is a troop count and troop hp, and this formula is so far off from it. ot saying i want my troops having 25m hp, just that it should be calculated realistic
    You forgot to add the dividing factor of 200.

Troop HP x Troop Count / 200 =
    Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-08-2014, 02:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    not really a bug... but its messed up

troop hp stat:

Logical is amount of troops * troop hp stat = total hp.

What is used now: some random formula which shows you the ridiciously of troop count and the stat hp.

For example:
    my troop count is 2964, troop hp is 8422. Logical hp would be: 2964 * 8422 = 24.969.808, suntoria would heal 6% of that = 1.497.768 hp

Well my sunto heals "just" 7400, (im not sure exact hp, but its closer to this than to 1.5m hp)
    meaning my troops have a hp of 7400/0.06 = 123.333.

Like i said, its strange that there is a troop count and troop hp, and this formula is so far off from it. ot saying i want my troops having 25m hp, just that it should be calculated realistic

Leave a comment:

• killa113
    replied
    someone remove th e damn exp books from the wheel in the guild damn its ridiculous at high levels!!

Leave a comment:

• LordAwesomeness1
    replied
    On spelling--BGs have an alert "You cannot enetre the other team's camp" instead of "You cannot Enter the other team's camp"

P.S: Wild Fish "Ask for Help" button doesn't work occasionally. I asked in WC and GC for 2 minutes and nothing showed up in their chats. Personally, I think fishing, as was mentioned earlier, needs a lot of help. I have hit barriers that are invisible, had spears pass through 3-4 targeted fish, and caught fish that randomly spawned in front of my spear.
    Last edited by LordAwesomeness1; 03-07-2014, 08:13 AM. Reason: Because Bugs Suck

Leave a comment:

• JinXiuke
    replied
    Bring back vouchers! I hate stupid bound balens! Just spend my hardly earned balens on freaking mount training!!!! I haaaaaaaaaaaaate this automatic balens consumption! CHANGE THAT!
    Last edited by JinXiuke; 03-06-2014, 12:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Divine altar lvl 12 lag as hell.
    Party Arena start buttons bug sometimes man need to click 50 times to start a battel.
    Jewel Hunt dosent use Bound Balens its says its should take bound balens first but take full amout of normal balens.

But its alot more to this game has exalrt 1 or more bugs everywhere in this game and nobody do anything to fix it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X