Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well don't know if its mentioned sometime when I want to use brutality rune it wont activate skill bar go gray and 2 rounds character do auto attack after which skill bar become normal again than if u try again brut rune it goes same

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      well don't know if its mentioned sometime when I want to use brutality rune it wont activate skill bar go gray and 2 rounds character do auto attack after which skill bar become normal again than if u try again brut rune it goes same
      Only seen this happen in LL NM last boss, seems that the rune doesn't follow the "negate cooldown" so when you use it before the normal cd finishes it screws up and you have to auto attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Only seen this happen in LL NM last boss, seems that the rune doesn't follow the "negate cooldown" so when you use it before the normal cd finishes it screws up and you have to auto attack.
        yea also in gb I had auto attack but only if I tap some skills imidietly when screen isn't black anymore when fight start

Comment

Originally posted by HobbitCraft View Post
          - Fish sometimes spawn in the middle of the screen and not from the sides.
          - Some jewel combinations do not get any points at all (ie 5 on bottom row and 5 on middle row, both of the same colour; This combination should give a load of points, yet you get none)
          These are due to the client having slow internet connection or a slow computer.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

noticed all those things from you're first post in the gam so just gonna BUMP and make sure this post stays on top..hopefully it will get reconised
            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

I don't know if I mentioned it somewhere, but r2games can't actually lower the balens prices, because of money. The reason is simple.
              You recharge 500 balens for 5 dollars, etc, etc. But when they lower the prices, that would mean cashers would get "more" for the same price. (like when you cut the default 1995 balens price to 800, players who used to get wings for 20 dollars will now get them for 10 dollars) So they'd have to cut the amount of balens you'll buy. But that would make cashers angry I suppose, getting less balens than they used to.
              They could actually increase the bound balens drop rate and from daily checkins, but I think they won't do even this, because of money too
              You have to wait 7 months for wings (when you are doing nothing than daily checkins) You get 300 balens per month. But is the amount was increased to 500 per month, it would lower the time from 7 months to 4 months. Active players would get even more bound balens, so they'd have wings probably once per 3 months. That's not that deadly, because you still need a slow levelling to keep up your br. But it would mean the real balens wouldn't have that much value too and some people who recharge just when they need, would maybe recharge less or wouldn't recharge at all.
              It's a magic circle and they probably don't want to solve it either way.

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                noticed all those things from you're first post in the gam so just gonna BUMP and make sure this post stays on top..hopefully it will get reconised
                It's a stickied post, meaning, it's always going to be on the first page near the top in General Discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                  These are due to the client having slow internet connection or a slow computer.
                  Im just going to say here that i have neither of those :P
                  Im running wartune on a $1100 gaming pc and a 35/25mb download connection. Never get lag apart from in GB/WB when there are a lot of special mounts/wings (new server so lots of people, round about 250 per wb).
                  The fish glitch seems to happen after its left open for ~30mins.
                  The jewel combination happens all the time for that combination i put as an example.

Comment

the cooldown thing is annoying without vip so i think that needs to be changed
                    US West
                    Pearl Lake

Comment

• Divine altar lvl 12 lag as hell.
                      Party Arena start buttons bug sometimes man need to click 50 times to start a battel.
                      Jewel Hunt dosent use Bound Balens its says its should take bound balens first but take full amout of normal balens.

But its alot more to this game has exalrt 1 or more bugs everywhere in this game and nobody do anything to fix it.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Bring back vouchers! I hate stupid bound balens! Just spend my hardly earned balens on freaking mount training!!!! I haaaaaaaaaaaaate this automatic balens consumption! CHANGE THAT!
                        Last edited by JinXiuke; 03-06-2014, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• On spelling--BGs have an alert "You cannot enetre the other team's camp" instead of "You cannot Enter the other team's camp"

P.S: Wild Fish "Ask for Help" button doesn't work occasionally. I asked in WC and GC for 2 minutes and nothing showed up in their chats. Personally, I think fishing, as was mentioned earlier, needs a lot of help. I have hit barriers that are invisible, had spears pass through 3-4 targeted fish, and caught fish that randomly spawned in front of my spear.
                          Last edited by LordAwesomeness1; 03-07-2014, 08:13 AM. Reason: Because Bugs Suck
                          Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

• someone remove th e damn exp books from the wheel in the guild damn its ridiculous at high levels!!
                            Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
                            17k dodge 15k hit
                            Claw 400k
                            Ner 160k
                            ac 130k
                            valk 130k
                            djinni 70k
                            serrin lvl 70 160k br
                            Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
                            Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

• not really a bug... but its messed up

troop hp stat:

Logical is amount of troops * troop hp stat = total hp.

What is used now: some random formula which shows you the ridiciously of troop count and the stat hp.

For example:
                              my troop count is 2964, troop hp is 8422. Logical hp would be: 2964 * 8422 = 24.969.808, suntoria would heal 6% of that = 1.497.768 hp

Well my sunto heals "just" 7400, (im not sure exact hp, but its closer to this than to 1.5m hp)
                              meaning my troops have a hp of 7400/0.06 = 123.333.

Like i said, its strange that there is a troop count and troop hp, and this formula is so far off from it. ot saying i want my troops having 25m hp, just that it should be calculated realistic

Comment

• Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                                not really a bug... but its messed up

troop hp stat:

Logical is amount of troops * troop hp stat = total hp.

What is used now: some random formula which shows you the ridiciously of troop count and the stat hp.

For example:
                                my troop count is 2964, troop hp is 8422. Logical hp would be: 2964 * 8422 = 24.969.808, suntoria would heal 6% of that = 1.497.768 hp

Well my sunto heals "just" 7400, (im not sure exact hp, but its closer to this than to 1.5m hp)
                                meaning my troops have a hp of 7400/0.06 = 123.333.

Like i said, its strange that there is a troop count and troop hp, and this formula is so far off from it. ot saying i want my troops having 25m hp, just that it should be calculated realistic
                                You forgot to add the dividing factor of 200.

Troop HP x Troop Count / 200 =
                                Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-08-2014, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X