Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-yes this with the damage dealt, or he comes in, and evan if we atk him after atk, he do not dies. it heappen a lot of times, and many people start screaming at each other that they cheat, but it is not true, its the bugs fault, and we cant do nothing about it or it cant be said that people profits from them by using those bugs , since it activates randomly.
    -also the rage steal thing, it heappen to me like 4/5 times, and everytime in bg or team arena
    -it also can heappen many times that after i finish an mpd/spire/tok i am kicked out of room evan if for the rest of the team apear to be inside, an when i try to do a bounty or anything, it says i am already inside a room and can not do it, and i am not the only one to who it heappen.
    -another thing its that evan if it says that invite was send succesfully, the other person or myself do not recive the invite( and no it its not like when you in a blitz/arena, in another room or on reject)
    -the biggest problem its the killer lag in tok, were they cast 2/3 times until we get to do it once
    -another problem its that when we dc or flash crashes in an mpd, evan if i should get the chest in a mail, i get nothing.
    -the blitz glitch: when i start a blitz and log of the game, many times when i get back in, the blitz window its nowere to be found, and i have to reload for it to normaly apear

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      I notice this happens when a person in your guild enters the second the final person on your team is dead. It's sorta like that old bleed glitch where if you died with bleed on you. You spawn multiple times dealing insane damage. It has something to do with lag.
      i dont think its a ag problem since ive seen a 30k br player doing 150k damage on a 120k br player, and the funny thing its that the one who joined our team was an enemy and he killed his own guildmate in guild battle and it did not heappen only once. many times we start a fight we find an enemy on our team to

Comment

If you can reproduce it or give a clearer description I can add it.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

we got one really annoying bug that evry time after spire we get ported into cloud city and not in our room in hall of heroes. If we wanna join a event or another room or worldboss for example it says u are already in a party and we are unable. After refreshing the page it works normal again. Sometimes after mp attempt it also show u only a few items in inventory and the sort function dont work or u cant acces the skills for example if u click it nothing happens. Also here it only works after refreshing page. After battleground when we get ported out often black screen and it does not go away. I dont get any rewards but i have one attempt less. These are all very annoying bugs

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            - Knights cape not showing when you're riding your mount. Only shows armor. (When you hide clothing and wearing level 60 or 70 set, don't know about other gears.)

- "Find a friend" icon always appears after opening jewel hunt window. We don't need that.

- Guild battle participants list is buggy. Doesn't show who's in or out for the same people. (Sometimes, some people don't see they are in but they are in in other people list, it's not one person making a mistake, it happen all the time) Feel like the list is not up to date for everyone, would almost need a refresh button.

- The damn linking items problem, been over 8 months and still not fixed. Try to open, use or drag something and it send it to chat.

- Group arena button is still buggy. Fix this please.

- Group arena, amethyst mine and guild battle are extremely laggy even after refreshing.

- Start solo blitz, log off, come back and no blitz done.

- When you go in your guild friends list, the PM icon/bubble is almost hidden, make it so you can see full icon and make it easier to click.

- Remove unbound items if you don't want to add auction house.
            yeah get rid of bound if your not implementing the auction house u tight wads

Comment

Vouchers cannot buy anything useful in the market, while bound balens does.
              So practically, they have to nerf the conversation rate of how much bound balens you receive.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                Vouchers cannot buy anything useful in the market, while bound balens does.
                So practically, they have to nerf the conversation rate of how much bound balens you receive.
                So basically because they improved a certain part of the game, it's ok to make something else worse, you know, in your opinion, to even it out...
                Thank the heavens you're no developer...
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                  we got one really annoying bug that evry time after spire we get ported into cloud city and not in our room in hall of heroes. If we wanna join a event or another room or worldboss for example it says u are already in a party and we are unable. After refreshing the page it works normal again. Sometimes after mp attempt it also show u only a few items in inventory and the sort function dont work or u cant acces the skills for example if u click it nothing happens. Also here it only works after refreshing page. After battleground when we get ported out often black screen and it does not go away. I dont get any rewards but i have one attempt less. These are all very annoying bugs
                  Yes, this happens to me about 80% of the time!

Comment

I noticed in the spire, sylph skills call out the wrong names when you're casting them. For example, if I'm using Deluge Strike on Iris, the writing on the screen will say Rain Dance.

Comment

Not sure if anyone mentioned it already

- Arena start button bug, doesn't activate (or doesn't show it does)
                      - Suntoria in spire. There is a chance sunto doesn't work after you died and got revived. The buff icon shows it's there for 7 turns and doesn't change. Experienced this a long time ago.
                      - Items not showing in inventory after either fishing or jewels. Some space in inventory is empty, but in fact there is something placed there which you can see after you refresh, you also cannot sort invetory when item is "disappeared"
                      - Farm shows crops are dead, but if you go to different farm and go back you can see it's normal (never was dead, according to others) Experienced this a long time ago.
                      - When in wilds you want to plunder and you walk instead of teleport it shows your avatar has reached the place but then a message pop ups that you're not there yet

- the most annoying, the sound bug. If i turn off my sound i randomly still hear sounds in fights

- not sure if bug or intentional, in sylph arena sylphs do most of time auto attack after skill

- claim rewards: wb is not working correctly or i don't fully understand. I miss first wb most of time and can't claim that. I miss 2nd wb too on a day and i could claim wb. So not sure if you can claim only last wb or you can only claim one wb if you missed them both

- gb, sometimes when a person enters fight they don't get dmg. Is a known bug, according to some mods here
                      - visual bug at toa, when some ppl rest their mount in guild chamber, you can seem the person walking and their horse walking behind it

- talent survival of mages increases cooldown, but doesn't say which skill. restoration that is
                      Last edited by fenrir67; 02-08-2014, 11:24 AM. Reason: Buggy game, soooo many bugs

Comment

can vouchers buy lvl1 clothes, double skill tree, sylph skills?

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          So basically because they improved a certain part of the game, it's ok to make something else worse, you know, in your opinion, to even it out...
                          Thank the heavens you're no developer...
                          That is what Wartune is doing. They do not want players to depend on bound balens to buy important stuffs in shop, so they nerf the rate of how much you receive bound balens in the game... Because if they do not, then players will not recharge balens anymore.

I am already thankful I was able to buy transposers, double skills, and sylph skills (and wings in future), these things I have longed for after learning the game a lot... So whether they nerf the conversion rate or not, as long as I am still able to receive bound balens, it is ok for me.

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                          Vouchers cannot buy anything in the shop except the morph cards, which are pretty useless at all.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                            dude no one want vouchers back,that we can get double skill,wings,sylphs skills for free is amazing,but on other hand basic needs like unlocking inventory become impossible.

Comment

I agree with the slots, it's ridiculous cus I'm running out of space for stuff, and my guild vault isn't at the max yet either. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!
                              S404 Jade River
                              Wiseman
                              Founder of Fairy Tail
                              View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                                Not sure if anyone mentioned it already

- Arena start button bug, doesn't activate (or doesn't show it does)
                                - Suntoria in spire. There is a chance sunto doesn't work after you died and got revived. The buff icon shows it's there for 7 turns and doesn't change. Experienced this a long time ago.
                                - Items not showing in inventory after either fishing or jewels. Some space in inventory is empty, but in fact there is something placed there which you can see after you refresh, you also cannot sort invetory when item is "disappeared"
                                - Farm shows crops are dead, but if you go to different farm and go back you can see it's normal (never was dead, according to others) Experienced this a long time ago.
                                - When in wilds you want to plunder and you walk instead of teleport it shows your avatar has reached the place but then a message pop ups that you're not there yet

- the most annoying, the sound bug. If i turn off my sound i randomly still hear sounds in fights

- not sure if bug or intentional, in sylph arena sylphs do most of time auto attack after skill

- claim rewards: wb is not working correctly or i don't fully understand. I miss first wb most of time and can't claim that. I miss 2nd wb too on a day and i could claim wb. So not sure if you can claim only last wb or you can only claim one wb if you missed them both

- gb, sometimes when a person enters fight they don't get dmg. Is a known bug, according to some mods here
                                - visual bug at toa, when some ppl rest their mount in guild chamber, you can seem the person walking and their horse walking behind it

- talent survival of mages increases cooldown, but doesn't say which skill. restoration that is
                                More posts like this. Simple and short description.
                                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                                Smart people outsmart each other.
                                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                                senadbasic status: ██
                                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                                X