Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    - Knights cape not showing when you're riding your mount. Only shows armor. (When you hide clothing and wearing level 60 or 70 set, don't know about other gears.)

- "Find a friend" icon always appears after opening jewel hunt window. We don't need that.

- Guild battle participants list is buggy. Doesn't show who's in or out for the same people. (Sometimes, some people don't see they are in but they are in in other people list, it's not one person making a mistake, it happen all the time) Feel like the list is not up to date for everyone, would almost need a refresh button.

- The damn linking items problem, been over 8 months and still not fixed. Try to open, use or drag something and it send it to chat.

- Group arena button is still buggy. Fix this please.

- Group arena, amethyst mine and guild battle are extremely laggy even after refreshing.

- Start solo blitz, log off, come back and no blitz done.

- When you go in your guild friends list, the PM icon/bubble is almost hidden, make it so you can see full icon and make it easier to click.

- Remove unbound items if you don't want to add auction house.
    also you loose 20 stamina.
    another thing i found is that while waiting in GA room, i got kicked out. no, not by the room leader because i was the room leader. i have to rejoin the party again.
    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
      also you loose 20 stamina.
      another thing i found is that while waiting in GA room, i got kicked out. no, not by the room leader because i was the room leader. i have to rejoin the party again.
      That is an intended feature.
      The game will boot you out of a room if you are idle for too long.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Vouchers cannot buy anything in the shop except the morph cards, which are pretty useless at all.
        Originally posted by zlolub View Post
        dude no one want vouchers back,that we can get double skill,wings,sylphs skills for free is amazing,but on other hand basic needs like unlocking inventory become impossible.
        i see. Looks like the change from voucher to BB is good after all. I surely wont like it if i cant buy double skills and sylph skills. My inventory problem is solved by vault and mailbox already.

Comment

Vouchers cannot buy anything useful in the market, while bound balens does.
          So practically, they have to nerf the conversation rate of how much bound balens you receive.
          Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
          can vouchers buy lvl1 clothes, double skill tree, sylph skills?
          That is what Wartune is doing. They do not want players to depend on bound balens to buy important stuffs in shop, so they nerf the rate of how much you receive bound balens in the game... Because if they do not, then players will not recharge balens anymore.

I am already thankful I was able to buy transposers, double skills, and sylph skills (and wings in future), these things I have longed for after learning the game a lot... So whether they nerf the conversion rate or not, as long as I am still able to receive bound balens, it is ok for me.

Vouchers cannot buy anything in the shop except the morph cards, which are pretty useless at all.
          Originally posted by zlolub View Post
          dude no one want vouchers back,that we can get double skill,wings,sylphs skills for free is amazing,but on other hand basic needs like unlocking inventory become impossible.
          Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
          i see. Looks like the change from voucher to BB is good after all. I surely wont like it if i cant buy double skills and sylph skills. My inventory problem is solved by vault and mailbox already.
          Keep on topic.
          Also, If you had read the initial post. No where did I say we wanted Vouchers back, nor that Bound Balens were a bad thing. I simply pointed out what specific things need tweaking. No idea where this came to play before kingryan's post, which is not related to anything in the thread.

Comment

im not from old days. was just curious about the vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
              That is an intended feature.
              The game will boot you out of a room if you are idle for too long.
              Ow yeah had this too, but i seriously doubt what's considered long.
              Sometimes i only get something to drink and im kicked out as a leader, besides what's the ppoint of this? if im afk let them just leave room or sth

Comment

some small erros, not completly bugs

- hero mode solo dungeon, im not even sure chinese has this, so why not just remove it?
                - not sure if its fixed since i have to do atoll, but doing mp at circuit didnt state if it's normal or nm
                - solo arena bug, sometimes it states you have to wait 2 days for reward, while it's 1 day, changes later to redeemable immediatly

not in game
                - skill calculator doesnt change to proper skills when you look between them, sometimes it stats a different skill than the one you're looking at

edit:
                - team arena bug, sometimes when you do first attempt (most chance) you fight 3 naked knights, skills not working and you can see class specific skills on different classes (saw a mage with icon of multishot). normal attack is then being used and you win fight you get insig, you immediatly enter another fight where opponents atked you already and after fight you dont get insig and you have to refresh
                - in wilds when i want to attack it sometimes state i have city protection, which i dont have.
                - more a preference, but there is no list with talent caps and seal cap, if you dont know how to find it you cant know what cap is.
                - i cannot click on claim rewards button during blitz, but i can claim rewards if the green pop up shows during blitz

- unlogical: i can't help with fish at altar, wilds and at farm, while i can enter farm immediatly at altar
                - unlogical: when you sort your chat (party, guild, all, system) it doesn't sort info out of it. which seems unlogical to me.

can you copy all the things stated in your first post? so mods/devs and anyone who wants to add knows what has been stated total?
                Last edited by fenrir67; 02-09-2014, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                  Sometimes i only get something to drink and im kicked out as a leader, besides what's the ppoint of this? if im afk let them just leave room or sth
                  Only happens if the other 3 are ready iirc.
                  And yeah doesn't take long for it to happen... maybe 1-2mins?

Comment

That is something that should stay. I've played games where leaders can just go afk in the room and it never closes. It is ****** annoying joining 1 room after another with afk hosts.

Comment

I found a bug, but I do not think it is an annoying bug.

I found it useful, and I hope they do not fix it.

1. When I enter tanks late, (10-15 minutes before it ends), sometimes, the battle ends immediately as soon as I entered. But even though my ranking is the lowest among the players, I oftenly get Diamond Runebox!!! This case happens whether there is a full team (there are 8 players, and i'm the 8th), or when the opponent leaves (you win, without making a score)... I'm so very happy getting lots of runestone without wasting so much time in this event.

2. In wb, I do oftenly be able to cast another skill of Gaia, meaning, I am able to cast 2 skills before the wb attacks (thundering strike and short circuit)... It gives me extra damage, especially when that extra skill crits...

Well, this are the useful bugs I found in the game.
                      (Now, if Wartune decides to remove this but not removing those other annoying bugs, well, I'd laugh very very hard)

Comment

can you copy all the things stated in your first post? so mods/devs and anyone who wants to add knows what has been stated total?
                        I could but I didn't make reserve posts to stay on the first page. I'm worried that I'll reach the character limit. Also I want clearer descriptions to be listed on the first post and will get around to it when I'm at my computer.

Instead I listed the post # next to those who have compiled bugs/glitches in this thread. I'll try to get posts, like yours, recognized better, possibly by a link.

Edit: Gonna better organize the initial post, so don't be confused if things change later.
                        Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-09-2014, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I found a bug, but I do not think it is an annoying bug.

I found it useful, and I hope they do not fix it.

1. When I enter tanks late, (10-15 minutes before it ends), sometimes, the battle ends immediately as soon as I entered. But even though my ranking is the lowest among the players, I oftenly get Diamond Runebox!!! This case happens whether there is a full team (there are 8 players, and i'm the 8th), or when the opponent leaves (you win, without making a score)... I'm so very happy getting lots of runestone without wasting so much time in this event.

2. In wb, I do oftenly be able to cast another skill of Gaia, meaning, I am able to cast 2 skills before the wb attacks (thundering strike and short circuit)... It gives me extra damage, especially when that extra skill crits...

Well, this are the useful bugs I found in the game.
                          (Now, if Wartune decides to remove this but not removing those other annoying bugs, well, I'd laugh very very hard)

Gaia double hitting is just that, double hitting.

When I get the timing perfect (which is somewhat hard, and dependent on lag but definitely happens more than once per WB so satisfied with that ~280k my highest dmg run using a perfect run) I go Ult slasher (or DD if enough rage) > awaken (then brutality) > Flash storm (doubled with short circuit) > Jupiter's wrath (doubled with thundering strike) > delphic (doubled with short circuit) > jupiter's wraith (doubled with short circuit) It's pretty awesome when you get everything doubled and it does more than just powering up unstable voltage even.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Gaia double hitting is just that, double hitting.

When I get the timing perfect (which is somewhat hard, and dependent on lag but definitely happens more than once per WB so satisfied with that ~280k my highest dmg run using a perfect run) I go Ult slasher (or DD if enough rage) > awaken (then brutality) > Flash storm (doubled with short circuit) > Jupiter's wrath (doubled with thundering strike) > delphic (doubled with short circuit) > jupiter's wraith (doubled with short circuit) It's pretty awesome when you get everything doubled and it does more than just powering up unstable voltage even.
                            yeah but there is a bug which can let you atack more then two times,sometimes you atack like 5-6 times well this happens mainly when yo uare in afk mode and afk selects quick spells like bolt for example

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              yeah but there is a bug which can let you atack more then two times,sometimes you atack like 5-6 times well this happens mainly when yo uare in afk mode and afk selects quick spells like bolt for example
                              5-6 times in one attack rotation... no offense, do you even play this game?

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                                5-6 times in one attack rotation... no offense, do you even play this game?
                                no offense did you even read the word bug?you just need a bit of luck to get this bug,if you didnt blame your luck if you want

Comment

Working...
                                X