Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    no offense did you even read the word bug?you just need a bit of luck to get this bug,if you didnt blame your luck if you want
    The only reason why one would assume they're attacking 5-6 times per attack rotation (before World Boss attacks) is if your internet connection is horrible and the game 'skips' the World Boss animation because you temporarily lost streaming data.
    I've had this happen at Hotels, Airports, and even my own household when we have large visits.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      I could but I didn't make reserve posts to stay on the first page. I'm worried that I'll reach the character limit.
      Didnt expect so many bugs?:P

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Gaia double hitting is just that, double hitting.

When I get the timing perfect (which is somewhat hard, and dependent on lag but definitely happens more than once per WB so satisfied with that ~280k my highest dmg run using a perfect run) I go Ult slasher (or DD if enough rage) > awaken (then brutality) > Flash storm (doubled with short circuit) > Jupiter's wrath (doubled with thundering strike) > delphic (doubled with short circuit) > jupiter's wraith (doubled with short circuit) It's pretty awesome when you get everything doubled and it does more than just powering up unstable voltage even.
        10 actions haha. i would like to see this in a video

Comment

The only reason why one would assume they're attacking 5-6 times per attack rotation (before World Boss attacks) is if your internet connection is horrible and the game 'skips' the World Boss animation because you temporarily lost streaming data.
          I've had this happen at Hotels, Airports, and even my own household when we have large visits.
          ok,yesterday i had this thudering strike atacking 5 times in a row without wb atacking,my troops didnt take dmg and i did an 118k gold and daru run,if wb had done its atacks it wud had been an run as usually 90k~100k so yes it is a bug in my case happens when im in afk mode,guess you wont believe this till it happens to you lol

Comment

I could but I didn't make reserve posts to stay on the first page. I'm worried that I'll reach the character limit. Also I want clearer descriptions to be listed on the first post and will get around to it when I'm at my computer.

Instead I listed the post # next to those who have compiled bugs/glitches in this thread. I'll try to get posts, like yours, recognized better, possibly by a link.

Edit: Gonna better organize the initial post, so don't be confused if things change later.
            I believe the character limit is over 10K. The first post in the Slow Leveling thread has over 10K characters, so you're good for a while
            Anyhow, I like this thread, so I'll sticky it for now.

Oh, as far as that auto-reject bug goes, somehow that doesn't happen for me. It stays on whatever setting I have it. Which imho is a bummer, because I'd love to have auto-reject automatically turned on. No idea why it doesn't automatically turn on for me, though.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYNsFLRNCeU

ok i watched this vid, 11 actions, and is definitely not doable on my pc. Or is the WB slower at higher levels? or characters faster at higher levels?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                I believe the character limit is over 10K. The first post in the Slow Leveling thread has over 10K characters, so you're good for a while
                Anyhow, I like this thread, so I'll sticky it for now.

Oh, as far as that auto-reject bug goes, somehow that doesn't happen for me. It stays on whatever setting I have it. Which imho is a bummer, because I'd love to have auto-reject automatically turned on. No idea why it doesn't automatically turn on for me, though.
                Thanks for sticky, it helps keeping this thread alive and hope for a fix.

you probably dont have auto reject bug cz you're special:P

Comment

stupid words that are censored, like GM (nobody i know uses it for game master, they all use it as an abbreviation for Guild Master) and any words that are actually inside another word. Can't say doCUMent without a period in the middle of it because it has a 3 lettered word in it that i had to edit this comment cuz it eve censored it here... i mean come on, really?
                  Brand SharpWits
                  Mage and Archer on Kabam S-12

Comment

Updated look of post.

Easier to read or should I revert it?

Comment

Updated look of post.

Easier to read or should I revert it?
                      good enough for me:P

- when you want to engulf a sylph which is on the farm (the sylph you want to get rid off) you don't see to what level it would increase, if you take it off from your farm you can see what level the new sylph will become

Comment

*cough cough*
                        I know it's stickied and all but, the traffic has seemingly decreased since.

Comment

as a knight i just looked at intercept it say 40 rage plus QTE extra rage deduction of 10... i have lvl 3 intercept and when i use it i only get one QTE arrow so going on that i would take it to mean a max of 50 rage can be stolen but I also as a knight have had more than 50 rage stolen in one hit so their maths is out somewhere... and yes i have several friends with new accounts and its impossible to open up more space in their inventory with the cost of balens needed when they r so hard to come by and ur needing them for scrolls for higher gems etc... again devs not using the brains they were born with and some common sense thinking...

Comment

*cough cough*
                            I know it's stickied and all but, the traffic has seemingly decreased since.
                            helped enough i think:P

another one:

refinement crystals lv 3 doesn't show for which level it can be used

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYNsFLRNCeU

ok i watched this vid, 11 actions, and is definitely not doable on my pc. Or is the WB slower at higher levels? or characters faster at higher levels?
                              I'll try this with the next wb, but so far double hitting with gaia isn't exactly easy to do. Especially with Redoga. Laggy as hell at that time.

Originally posted by BrandSharpWits View Post
                              stupid words that are censored, like GM (nobody i know uses it for game master, they all use it as an abbreviation for Guild Master) and any words that are actually inside another word. Can't say doCUMent without a period in the middle of it because it has a 3 lettered word in it that i had to edit this comment cuz it eve censored it here... i mean come on, really?
                              Or amuSEMENt. Many words like that.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I could but I didn't make reserve posts to stay on the first page. I'm worried that I'll reach the character limit. Also I want clearer descriptions to be listed on the first post and will get around to it when I'm at my computer.

Instead I listed the post # next to those who have compiled bugs/glitches in this thread. I'll try to get posts, like yours, recognized better, possibly by a link.

Edit: Gonna better organize the initial post, so don't be confused if things change later.
                                If needs be the mods can delete ifabelo's post and iggys... that'll leave you three posts in a row that are yours to continue the listing...
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X