Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    How is it Vague with my description? I went right to the point with them.
    [*]Black screen during or after fights; World Boss, Battle Ground, Guild Battle, ... all fights in general. I know this is flash related.
    I already had that listed. The second part of your post is very vague.

As for the Arena Start button, it has existed since I've started playing.
    I think it is due to one of the members having one of the following...
    Slow Computer
    Poor internet connection
    Huge latency between client and host.
    When I play with players for which I know for a fact have decent operations, the button doesn't stick at all.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

In many multiplayer instances when you get off your mount, it appears as if you are walking beside your mount to your team mates, and the mount is not hidden as it should be. I have witnessed this in particular in Garden of Death normal and nightmare, Terraton's Lair, and Demon Temple nightmare (have not tried dismounting elsewhere). We do this and also hide fashion at time to reduce lag.
      Also a hide sylph option would be great since they case a huge amount of lag. The movement and how shiny they are, make it horrible.
      Also in the wilds when trying to capture a gold mine or plunder a castle, on my screen it appears I am at the mine or castle and receive an error message that I am not there yet, when I press the attack button.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
        I have also have seen my dmg, along with others, decrease as the battles goes on, Like 5k-3k-1k. Then it literally went to 0.
        Messy ~_~
        Any chance you were using floating damage astral? Not that it would make damage go to 0 that I know of, but only thing I can think of.

Comment

Fishing bug with triple spear: sometimes when using triple spear, you cannot catch fish every time (seen spear going right through fish but not catching it)
          Fishing bug with those wood and bottle: graphical i didn't touch the blocking stuff, but still spear will return

WB top list is incorret: though not as bad and frequent as before

Thanks for keeping it up

Comment

I am having problems with after battle in an mp put me in cloud city instead of the room. and the all rejects is on. guild tree not appearing and same with plant's. and the disabling of sound's i'll turn them off and still here the clash of my lighting. and our top ten for classes in world battle is bugged had three or four people say they all were in tenth for top mage's me included. we all had different percent rate's.
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
              Sometimes when a player joins a GvG fight he automatically deals an insane amount of damage (far more than he is capable of) without using any skill.
              that is possible to have all towers if u speak about GB

Comment

one more bug is about GB chariots, once u summon it sometimes u dont even see it and it hits after 5-6 mins, or it hits ward same second u summon it. that does not leave a chance to kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by R221689278 View Post
                  one more bug is about GB chariots, once u summon it sometimes u dont even see it and it hits after 5-6 mins, or it hits ward same second u summon it. that does not leave a chance to kill it.
                  I've done some investigation and found it's an exploit that can be executed on demand, rather.
                  Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-25-2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

-At jewel hunt when i want lucky star i can search for the ppl who aren't even friends, then getting a msg saying you aren't friends. Useless to show your non-friends at this screen.
                    - Is there any reason only the leader can invite at arena? at mp others can invite too but not at arena.
                    - Is there any reason no fast invite can be send at arena?

Last 2 might not really be bugs, but it is inconsistent and strange

Comment

Yes there is a reason. You have seen how people abuse the fast invite for MP. Imagine that, only 100x worse, since people do arena, and you will have them spamming fast invite in world chat. And people worry about lag now :P
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

for about 24 hours i couldn't play wartune. didn't appear even the page
                        don't know why..... it was saying that gameplay has an error and it was redirecting to nowhere
                        used even pokki program to see if that has same problem and guess what ?

yes it has

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Yes there is a reason. You have seen how people abuse the fast invite for MP. Imagine that, only 100x worse, since people do arena, and you will have them spamming fast invite in world chat. And people worry about lag now :P
                          it's about consistency:P you still have 10 attempts for fast invite anyway before using horns:P

Comment

Things need to be fixed:
                            1. Critical: What is the fourmula/Stats/Requirement for critical, (Someone with 3k crit. makes more critical attempts than some one with 6k, is really annoying).
                            2. Freeze: Toon gets frozen in middle of battle, (spire/pvp/npc) everywhere.
                            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Has anyone else come across more in-game bugs that are not on the list?

Comment

- Always have one arena room with 0/0 Players, cannot join it or remove it by refreshing. Though this could be due to dev testing.
                                - Other Guild team can see your party chat, and vice versa.
                                - Fish sometimes spawn in the middle of the screen and not from the sides.
                                - Jewel Hunt can sometimes make all your attempts disappear when you leave and rejoin.
                                - Some jewel combinations do not get any points at all (ie 5 on bottom row and 5 on middle row, both of the same colour; This combination should give a load of points, yet you get none)

Comment

Working...
                                X