Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    You forgot to add the dividing factor of 200.

Troop HP x Troop Count / 200 =
    200 is probably the factor in the formula, which i didnt know and was too lazy to calc now:P

the point is still, that this factor takes away the logical part of troop hp

Comment

• dear game makers lets change what people need instead of which they don't I think we are getting now new and cool features as day @ wartune progresses and we should and will welcome it but having old features will sometime burden us having gem transporter doesn't meet the coolness of game!! thinking about you can get high level gem @ vip wheel and having a features of buying for synthesis is old idea which need some concern and some more world chat free!! dom is good everything brings good never bad!! that'll be my wartune veteran what say you gamers!!! and keep going cool feature card!!! got purple angle!!! lol ty
      Rajesh
      In Game
      Server: [S429]Umberwich
      Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

• invitations are bugged.

When someone is blitzing or unable to see invites, the player who invites sees the msg: invitations sent. (while nothing has been sent)
        When someone is able to see invites, the player who invites sees the invitations has been sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by killa113 View Post
          someone remove th e damn exp books from the wheel in the guild damn its ridiculous at high levels!!
          +1k

and decrease the price for inventory space, PLEASE

Comment

• When do we get to trade items with other toons

Comment

• you guys miss the point of all upgrades they make... its all about squeezing every dollar out of you they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by dioeke View Post
                you guys miss the point of all upgrades they make... its all about squeezing every dollar out of you they can.
                If they lowered the costs of Resets and Inventory they would make a lot more.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• 1. u need serious changes in card system...it takes too long for exploring once(approx 6hours).make it more frequent.
                  2. u need to put soul crystal and mount training events regularly
                  3. put 2 times a day for amynthyst mine when double drops

i think this should be it for now....

Comment

• Originally posted by R25720341 View Post
                    1. u need serious changes in card system...it takes too long for exploring once(approx 6hours).make it more frequent.
                    2. u need to put soul crystal and mount training events regularly
                    3. put 2 times a day for amynthyst mine when double drops

i think this should be it for now....
                    1. Neh
                    2. Neh
                    3. eh? Meh, yeh.

Comment

• Since they added a few new things like the circuit quests and the card system

It would be nice to add the Imperial seal and the Infinity wheel into the guild blessing wheel.

Especially the imperial seal, since the circuit quests always has a few quests you'd rather skip, like buying lvl 70 stones, ring and jewel chards, or the guild shop mount card.

On my server there's only one guild with lvl 10 guild shop yet, we have some weekly requests for a hop in and hop out just to buy that card.
                      That shouldnt be necessary imo.

So far we could only get it from login bonus right after it's been added.

Also, if the fishing and jewel hunt is here for the long run, give them a place into your home city, might even want to do the same for the gold and daru alchemy.
                      Could be just me, but i think the top buttons should only show events or important stuff.
                      Last edited by pietjeprecies; 03-19-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        Since they added a few new things like the circuit quests and the card system

It would be nice to add the Imperial seal and the Infinity wheel into the guild blessing wheel.

Especially the imperial seal, since the circuit quests always has a few quests you'd rather skip, like buying lvl 70 stones, ring and jewel chards, or the guild shop mount card.

On my server there's only one guild with lvl 10 guild shop yet, we have some weekly requests for a hop in and hop out just to buy that card.
                        That shouldnt be necessary imo.

So far we could only get it from login bonus right after it's been added.

Also, if the fishing and jewel hunt is here for the long run, give them a place into your home city, might even want to do the same for the gold and daru alchemy.
                        Could be just me, but i think the top buttons should only show events or important stuff.
                        Great suggestions.

When I get home I'll be sure to add it to initial post.

Comment

• Never saw this typo before ^^

Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Please put 3 max attempts to the hall of heroes back. It slows growing.

Comment

• GM om please Restore my Char In reply has been banned

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                                Never saw this typo before ^^

If only that were true. Hope they are reading this.

Comment

Working...
                                X