Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. New here. I've a problem with the wartune game. What do I do when I reach the point when Mystic gate appears? The whole screen becomes hazy and clicks dont work. Help pls.

Comment

• Not sure if bug or not

But the green cards require quite some cards needed for lv 2.

White
      lv 1-2 is 10 cards
      lv 2-3 is 30 cards

Green
      1-2 is 8 (if im not wrong
      2-3 is 32 <-- this seems a big jump

Blue
      1-2 5
      2-3 is 10

Comment

• Not really a bug or what not but it sure seems over due to add another mount to the ToK mount system Aka shadow souls. After you get the Netherwing Dragon mount for 800 shadow souls theirs nothing to use them for. As most ppl are doing or trying to do ToK daily it seems to me and many others I've talked to , to be way overdue. Well ok we could sell them for 1GP each?? seriously? So as is now they just stack up and take up room in our vaults. If they don't want to add a new mount how about adding a option to upgrade the Netherwing Draggy? Like say maybe for 1600 shadow souls (since original mount cost 800) have an option to upgrade it to lv2 Netherwing with some improved stats or something?

Anyway as I sat here typing this I realized that not only is this probably in wrong place but since R2 (from my understanding) just passes on to use what the game developers in China give to them to release to us (even though R2 has chosen not to pass some of the updates on to us ( grrr ).). So maybe a better suggestion would be to have a section on forms that goes to the ppl who are actually writing the game code and coming up with the updates etc! Or does it already work that way? I have a whole list of 'suggestions' I would love to post/list somewhere but basically feel it's a waste of time seeing as I/We don't know if the dev's are even seeing our posts?

BTW Ty 2 the starter of this tread it's long overdue for someone to do this!! Lets just hope it finds its way to someone who can do something about the issues.

Cheers and Happy gaming Mr.B
        Last edited by MrBogus; 04-06-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Would be nice if they add an option to the Blessing Wheel that says "Spin till 200%".

Comment

• Originally posted by R233535074 View Post
            Would be nice if they add an option to the Blessing Wheel that says "Spin till 200%".

so they can scam your kyanite and make every spin add 5%
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Now everyone is running critically low on inventory space >.< How about 3 pages of inventory space for everyone?

Comment

• i need mahara and hedes sylph plz R2 need a event and need small wings with less money cost plz add event for non casher dude

Comment

• Originally posted by R260903257 View Post
                  Please put 3 max attempts to the hall of heroes back. It slows growing.
                  I would love to see this come back. Too many times I have joined up with mp parties just to have them leave at the drop of a hat because another event started that they wanted to join in on.

Comment

• well i need mahara and hedes so can R2 make a event such that collect essence of any sylph(wind,fire,water,electro)=1000 and common hedes =1 or common apollo=1
                    or uncommon iris =1 or uncommon gaia=1 or uncommon Amazon queen =1 or uncommon Pan =1
                    and for mahara essence of any sylph = 500 give us mahara = 50
                    plz R2 we all need that so look after mine suggesation

Comment

• Won't be updating this thread anymore as I have quit the game, and so should you.
                      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                      Smart people outsmart each other.
                      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                      TheGuardingDark status: ██
                      senadbasic status: ██
                      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• They dont care unless they can charge for it.

Comment

• wartune needs its arena to be changed because the cooldown thing for it is not necessary and they should make arena larger. Plus
                          they should add more daily events to get more balens, gold, and daru.
                          US West
                          Pearl Lake

Comment

• Things absolutely needing immediate change:
                            • Class Wars Finals Placement. Prelim matching update fixed exploit to get into CW Finals. Now, the BR-Finals Placement into the Round of 16 is a slap in the face to good players that earn a top-16 Ranking in Prelims, only to get dumped into the Warrior's Bracket instead of the Warlord's Bracket. This should be considered a show-stopper for R2 / Proficient City. Myself and many others are closing our wallets to the game until this is resolved, allowing skill to be properly rewarded.
                            • World Boss Max HP. Some WB fights are done in as little as 8 minutes now that slow affects the WB. HP being capped at 580 Million is FAR too little for Server Clusters that consist of 8+ Servers, especially a server cluster that's home to 5 top-30 X-Server players. Why aren't we getting the same Max HP on WB available to the Chinese game?

I'm no so much addressing "bugs" as I'm talking about the mechanics of the game itself be so far out of proper alignment that it makes people want to walk away from the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                              My suggestion would be remove the Cloud City and bring back the old system with the new features.
                              Sadly, its not possible.
                              About to say the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                                Now everyone is running critically low on inventory space >.< How about 3 pages of inventory space for everyone?
                                It'll probably cost a huge amount of balens to open

Comment

Working...
                                X