Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You really need to change the events for s475 & latest because you have eliminated ''Learning to Tailor'' event wich was a very important chance to get some nice clothing (mage s477-Alpha)

Comment

• iwant level 60 set + 10 for 5000php and upgrade all pm me

Comment

• I would like to see some of the smaller prizes removed and larger prizes increased from the event boxes....I open them all the time 25 balens 39 balens etc. and have never gotten anything descent.

Comment

• What they need to do is make it easier to get the mounts like they did for the ancient dragon no everyone in the world is made of money to buy those boxes and the more they make ppl pay the more people wont play

Comment

• 1. Change solo arena to "live mode", so you won't face afk dumb controlled players, or you won't lose to a little bit weaker player. Specify a time when it'll take a place (for example at the same time when battleground takes place) and ... that's it.
            2. a) Tower of Kings - Deathmatch. More difficult than nightmare, mode which can be done only solo. Difference - you fight against top 10 players, one after another (like in spire).
            b) eventually make it team mode, when you fight against 40 top players (10 rounds one after another - like in spire).
            3. a) Add option to automatically accept friend requests.
            b) add option to automatically remove friends which are inactive for more than month.
            4. Add option to disable 'aura effect' to improve performance.
            5. Add quests called "guild bounties" - simple tasks which will result in random reward or contribution (for example plunder a player, defeat x invaders, defeat x monsters at divine altar, get x guild battle points at guild battle, get x loot from guild tree of ancients, etc.)
            6. Introuduce "faded rose" - item which will decrease charm and friendliness. Usable only, when you became plundered, when someone defeated you at arena/ guild battle/ battlegrounds (if it's player from the same server), took over your quarry or stole crops from your farm.
            7. Introduce red astral, which would give 10% chance to restore 1 rage after action (at level 1). So at level 10 it would be 10 rage.
            8. Guild Battle:
            a) when occupying tower you're enter automatically into "battle mode", even when there's no opponents. You're just waiting for enemy attack. This way you can't report what's going around at certain location - this way guild battle becomes a little bit more challenging.
            b) When you're occupying tower you have also option to leave tower - but after you leave, you have 1 minute "cooldown" before you'll be able to attack or defend any tower.
            c) after victory over team who were defending one tower, if you'd want to attack another one - you won't be able to. One minute "cooldown"
            c) auto kick afk players from guild battle.
            9. a) Introduce escape rune, or repel rune - gives x% chance to escape from enemies or players. If failed, enemies attacks have more intensity by % for a x round(s) - values rose with each level, so you can have more chances to escape, but in case of fail, you're more vulnerable to attacks. Can't escape from certain type of battles.
            b) introduce repel rune - gives x% chance to force enemy or player to escape. If failed, enemy attacks have more intensity by % for a x round(s) - values rose with each level, so you can have more chances to repel enemy, but in case of fail, you're more vulnerable to attacks. Can't repel in case of certain types of battles.
            10. Bounty time trial - you're given certain type of bounty quests (except those who require spending balens to complete), and you try to finish them as fast as you can.
            timed (like battleground or tank trials), daily 3 minute event in which whole server can compete - you won't get awards from completed bounties, but ranking points after completing all tasks at certain place. Weekly prizes for top 3 players in ranking.
            11. Add plants on farm, by simply clicking on them in farm's vault, instead of dragging them and placing them on farm.
            12. I you defeat player with a cart in battleground - you should also get his shards, stackable up to certain amount. It'd make other people allow to get their carts first. People "dominating the field" would be in more danger.
            Last edited by awedgshg; 06-03-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• i want the inventory space to be open it is so tough to get bound balens for opening inventory do something about it i am vish2 server s 365

Comment

• I also found these problems

Comment

• wow excellent observations, well done any clue where info is on free balens event, says on game to hit recharge and there will be a free baqlens option which u can then find info on wartunes official website but what exactly is wartunes official site? a search leads me here u would think the info would pop up under free balens search of course not....ive wasted over an hour looking for info i shoul;d get balens for my hassle

Comment

• When collecting item's from the treasure chests in the wilds make all items collected recycleable, having searched for and collected 7 items only 1 showed as recycleable, these items are necessary to convert to refinement crystals, also make it easier for items to drop lvl 3 refinement crystals instead of lvl 2

Comment

• Fix triple spear, eliminate black boxes in WB, and if you are locked in with Tanks with over 5 minutes left in Tank trials, you shouldn't get screwed out of rewards if they can't match you.

Comment

• WOW! Great Thread! yeah, that's a good start to the list of bugs. How about when you approach a city to attack it then it says "You are not there yet" then your toon disappears then you have to click the city you are trying to plunder again. Seems like an endless amount of issues. The lag continues to get worse too. Each new patch it just keeps getting worse. I need to "Refresh" my page every hour or so now to keep it running decent. Everybody is having the same issue. Also, the map quests... Seriously does it need to take that long to kill one of those boss's? It takes a bit to get your group together and if you do, let's hope they have some balens so they don't chase the map into atoll level 50 (being sarcastic here) takes 45 mins to get 5 of those map quests done if you are in the wrong group with no balens. I HATE doing map quests about as much as I hate doing TANKS and Fishing events. Tanks is a joke, spend 30 mins to maybe get 5-30 runes. lol! But I digress!

Comment

• add a forum inside the guild so we can talk there and read post in later time / notes.
                          Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          BR: 200K
                          Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

• Hello
                            I am confused about nes mounts who last just 7 days...and i have a question...when we play we play only 7 days and then we make something else?or we pay, when we pay, just for 7 days? no, then it s important that those mouts to become permanent

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                              Seeing as how the Suggestion & Feedback receives low traffic and little moderator recognition, I thought it right to post here.
                              If any Moderator or Admin comes across this, I ask that you please leave this in General Discussion for other players to read and comment on.

After the removal of Vouchers and conversion to Bound Balens players have been displeased with the new 'free currency'. The rewards we receive daily do not reflect the conversion to bound balens in shops, resets, and opening of more rows/slots.
                              • Opening prices of inventory slots; A new player would have to accumulate 128,500 balens to open all slots.
                                See this and this post for reference. (BrandSharpWits)(Zeak42)
                              • Skill Reset cost; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion (895).
                              • Morph cards; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion.

Only two were correctly converted. Morph Cards and Farm Upgrade.

The release of the 2.1 and every update thereafter, players everywhere have been affected by coding errors and are not being fixed in later patches, which is the whole point of the word. This leads to stacked bugs with every major update.
                              If it's listed below, it still exists.
                              • Game enables certain Reject options; This occurs with 'Reject Invitations' and 'Reject Duel Invitation'.
                              • Guild Tree not appearing initially; Occurs 50% of the time and we have to exit and re-enter to click the tree.
                              • Contribution plants not appearing while Tree is active; This occurs sometimes, I have experienced this.
                              • Black screen during or after fights; World Boss, Battle Ground, Guild Battle, ... all fights in general. I know this is flash related.
                              • Guild Battle and Party chat; Party chat is shared with both teams. Guild A can see Guild B messages and vice versa. (HobbitCraft)
                              • Massive drops in frame rate; I found that this is lessened when moved away from initial spawn of Cloud City.
                                Move to say, Market, and go about playing Arena, Duels, Battle Ground, WB, etc. Players, see if this helps and comment on it.
                              • Initially opening Market Shop does not show 'Lucky Buyers'
                              • Search function for finding friends; Some require the name to be case-sensitive while others don't. This is confusing players into thinking they're no longer friends. (fenrir67)
                              • Intercept stealing more rage than intended; Updated Timer bonus damage (50%, 100%, etc.) increases rage taken. (HitTheOtherGuy #69)
                              • Nulled players after completing ToK/Spire; Players are placed in Cloud City and not their respective Party room, afterwards cannot receive or see invites nor participate in Daily Events unless refreshing page. (Alinshinoby)(R226935530)
                              • Guild Participation List; Not correctly displaying participants, even after 'refreshing'.
                              • Starting Campaign Blitz then clicking the 'Close Window' or 'Log Off'; Resets Blitz timer to -00:00 and player receives no reward, yet still consumes stamina.
                              • Disabling Sound doesn't work as intended; Sometimes at the end of a battle the game plays a sound clip of battle cries.
                              • Reviving Plants while on 'My Farm'; If a person has their plants revived while they're on their farm the crops are still dead, despite having system messages.
                              • City Protection error when attempting to plunder; A message will pop up saying we cannot attack because of 'City Protection' which isn't active.
                              • Fishing with triple spear; Sometimes when using triple spear, the outer harpoons will go through fish without capturing.
                              • Collection of bugs/glitches from this thread that I have gathered from with post#; (Eskendal #7)(fenrir67 #25,37)

Unclear descriptions and typos in game.
                              • Poorly translated descriptions overall; Vague and easily misinterpreted.
                              • Unclear Hot Events; Descriptions are poorly written out and may cause confusion. An example would be the 'Rune Refining' task.
                                See this post for reference. (nodamnyes)
                              • Adv. Recover World BOSS; Is unclear on what qualifies for redemption. Player would have to miss both to claim reward.
                                Typo on level 70 Archer ring, Sacred Prayer; The refinement state is labeled as "Strenghtr".(Tank02CA)
                              • Typo when consuming 'Grim Reaper' Morph Card; Says "Morp card activated successfully
                              • Lvl. 3 Refinement Crystal; Has no description/info. (fenrir67)
                              • Patch Notes; Never updated unless it's a major patch. Please update this after every maintenance to show you have corrected or acknowledged this thread.

[center]

Am I missing something? Reply below and if I have time to add it, I'll give (credit).
                              u missed 1 thing ,i.e., the end of free events(old sc n whips ) leading to quit the game by non-cashers(including vip n free)

Comment

• can you put back nightmare is so hard now

Comment

Working...
                                X