Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ibzc00
    replied
    I noticed in the spire, sylph skills call out the wrong names when you're casting them. For example, if I'm using Deluge Strike on Iris, the writing on the screen will say Rain Dance.

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
    we got one really annoying bug that evry time after spire we get ported into cloud city and not in our room in hall of heroes. If we wanna join a event or another room or worldboss for example it says u are already in a party and we are unable. After refreshing the page it works normal again. Sometimes after mp attempt it also show u only a few items in inventory and the sort function dont work or u cant acces the skills for example if u click it nothing happens. Also here it only works after refreshing page. After battleground when we get ported out often black screen and it does not go away. I dont get any rewards but i have one attempt less. These are all very annoying bugs
    Yes, this happens to me about 80% of the time!

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Vouchers cannot buy anything useful in the market, while bound balens does.
    So practically, they have to nerf the conversation rate of how much bound balens you receive.
    So basically because they improved a certain part of the game, it's ok to make something else worse, you know, in your opinion, to even it out...
    Thank the heavens you're no developer...

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Vouchers cannot buy anything useful in the market, while bound balens does.
    So practically, they have to nerf the conversation rate of how much bound balens you receive.

Leave a comment:

• R231019162
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    - Knights cape not showing when you're riding your mount. Only shows armor. (When you hide clothing and wearing level 60 or 70 set, don't know about other gears.)

- "Find a friend" icon always appears after opening jewel hunt window. We don't need that.

- Guild battle participants list is buggy. Doesn't show who's in or out for the same people. (Sometimes, some people don't see they are in but they are in in other people list, it's not one person making a mistake, it happen all the time) Feel like the list is not up to date for everyone, would almost need a refresh button.

- The damn linking items problem, been over 8 months and still not fixed. Try to open, use or drag something and it send it to chat.

- Group arena button is still buggy. Fix this please.

- Group arena, amethyst mine and guild battle are extremely laggy even after refreshing.

- Start solo blitz, log off, come back and no blitz done.

- When you go in your guild friends list, the PM icon/bubble is almost hidden, make it so you can see full icon and make it easier to click.

- Remove unbound items if you don't want to add auction house.
    yeah get rid of bound if your not implementing the auction house u tight wads

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    we got one really annoying bug that evry time after spire we get ported into cloud city and not in our room in hall of heroes. If we wanna join a event or another room or worldboss for example it says u are already in a party and we are unable. After refreshing the page it works normal again. Sometimes after mp attempt it also show u only a few items in inventory and the sort function dont work or u cant acces the skills for example if u click it nothing happens. Also here it only works after refreshing page. After battleground when we get ported out often black screen and it does not go away. I dont get any rewards but i have one attempt less. These are all very annoying bugs

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    If you can reproduce it or give a clearer description I can add it.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    I notice this happens when a person in your guild enters the second the final person on your team is dead. It's sorta like that old bleed glitch where if you died with bleed on you. You spawn multiple times dealing insane damage. It has something to do with lag.
    i dont think its a ag problem since ive seen a 30k br player doing 150k damage on a 120k br player, and the funny thing its that the one who joined our team was an enemy and he killed his own guildmate in guild battle and it did not heappen only once. many times we start a fight we find an enemy on our team to

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    -yes this with the damage dealt, or he comes in, and evan if we atk him after atk, he do not dies. it heappen a lot of times, and many people start screaming at each other that they cheat, but it is not true, its the bugs fault, and we cant do nothing about it or it cant be said that people profits from them by using those bugs , since it activates randomly.
    -also the rage steal thing, it heappen to me like 4/5 times, and everytime in bg or team arena
    -it also can heappen many times that after i finish an mpd/spire/tok i am kicked out of room evan if for the rest of the team apear to be inside, an when i try to do a bounty or anything, it says i am already inside a room and can not do it, and i am not the only one to who it heappen.
    -another thing its that evan if it says that invite was send succesfully, the other person or myself do not recive the invite( and no it its not like when you in a blitz/arena, in another room or on reject)
    -the biggest problem its the killer lag in tok, were they cast 2/3 times until we get to do it once
    -another problem its that when we dc or flash crashes in an mpd, evan if i should get the chest in a mail, i get nothing.
    -the blitz glitch: when i start a blitz and log of the game, many times when i get back in, the blitz window its nowere to be found, and i have to reload for it to normaly apear

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    Sometimes when a player joins a GvG fight he automatically deals an insane amount of damage (far more than he is capable of) without using any skill.
    I notice this happens when a person in your guild enters the second the final person on your team is dead. It's sorta like that old bleed glitch where if you died with bleed on you. You spawn multiple times dealing insane damage. It has something to do with lag.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    Sometimes when a player joins a GvG fight he automatically deals an insane amount of damage (far more than he is capable of) without using any skill.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    Sometimes when entering a gvg fight your character disappears and you can't see yourself using any skills nor can you use QTE since you cannot see the QTE icon. This usually happens to multiple players on the same team.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    C'mon guys, let's keep this thread alive.

Continue posting bugs you come across so we can get some 'Reds' to acknowledge it.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by care90 View Post
    i got taken for 80 + rage
    Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
    can intercept steal 75 rage in one hit?... the max i saw in skill tree was 40. but yesterday in arenas a knight took 70-75 rage.
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    its 40 + 10 i think from qte. but still it should not be able to steal 75+ rage. never it did for me, but i was once in bg when a knight used it on me and he got 75 rage. and when i asked him how he did it, he said he used brutal rune, and thats a lie, first because he never used brutal before using interecept and 2nd i tryed it and its not working
    Can any of you reproduce this or at least give an educated estimate on how many times this has happened?

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    its 40 + 10 i think from qte. but still it should not be able to steal 75+ rage. never it did for me, but i was once in bg when a knight used it on me and he got 75 rage. and when i asked him how he did it, he said he used brutal rune, and thats a lie, first because he never used brutal before using interecept and 2nd i tryed it and its not working

Leave a comment:

Working...
X