Arena Stat Potion Use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Stat Potion Use

We All Know It's Used since you can head into the battle records and check their stats, if they change or lower...yeah they beat you using pots, my suggestion is currently this...Render Potions Ineffective AT LEAST in the PvP Rankings, -.- (since we know it's used for pvp/3v3/ and of course world boss -.-)

(Fake Rank will always be Fake Rank...end of short rant)
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

So youre saying remove potion buffs when entering arena or PvP and then put them back on once its done?

Comment

Then tell me whats the use of it. Dont tell me only in PvE.

Comment

Originally posted by creedxx View Post
        Then tell me whats the use of it. Dont tell me only in PvE.
        I know right? Pro's complaining a little too much, you lose often is that why? Thats life buddy

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
          I know right? Pro's complaining a little too much, you lose often is that why? Thats life buddy
          No lolz, i have no problem remaining in the top 10, but when someone takes your spot due to pots its simply annoying, fail troll is fail troll, try again ^^
          Last edited by ProNab; 09-06-2012, 06:50 PM.
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Huh... I always assumed pots were nullified in arena to keep things fair and balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by EpicFailures View Post
              Huh... I always assumed pots were nullified in arena to keep things fair and balanced.
              Afraid Not
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

dont talk about fair when whoever has the most money on their credit card wins buddy
                Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                  dont talk about fair when whoever has the most money on their credit card wins buddy
                  Not your buddy guy and really? is that a fact? I had "NO" Idea
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Then go to your guild shop and buy some potions and stop QQing. Getting knocked down means more people to knock down on your way back up. Dur

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                      Then go to your guild shop and buy some potions and stop QQing. Getting knocked down means more people to knock down on your way back up. Dur
                      Yeah That's One Option, but that is not the issue here, the issue here is the usage of pot using, wether you're asleep or whatever, by the 3rd day where every1 is aiming for that rank 1 spot JUST before midnight, everyone usually pots and starts going all out, while i'm getting my epic beauty sleep <3 soooo no I cannot be online at that time JUST to pot, did i argue about pot usage in 3v3 or world boss? no, simply asking it be rendered ineffective from Arena where just ANYONE can catch you offguard, 3v3 we all use it, don't deny it, and we're actually there to play for ourselves not rely on actions the AI uses which we all know can sometimes be illogical at some points, that being said, what else ya got to say?
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Sorry but this is stupid. It be one thing if only certain people were able to use pots but everyone is able to as long as they are in a guild. So it is very fair for everyone in arena with this. What is not fair is the cashers being able to get tons of socket rods and high lvl gems while the non-cashers get stuck at the bottom. If you want to complain then complain about that and not the usage of pots. The point of pots were for arena and world boss. No one uses it for campaigns or instances. So really I see no problem at all and how this makes it unfair since this is available to everyone in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                          Sorry but this is stupid. It be one thing if only certain people were able to use pots but everyone is able to as long as they are in a guild. So it is very fair for everyone in arena with this. What is not fair is the cashers being able to get tons of socket rods and high lvl gems while the non-cashers get stuck at the bottom. If you want to complain then complain about that and not the usage of pots. The point of pots were for arena and world boss. No one uses it for campaigns or instances. So really I see no problem at all and how this makes it unfair since this is available to everyone in the game.
                          Never stated it was unfair, i stated it was Annoying do not put words in my mouth, like i said i have no problem with it (much) as i can always just take it back from nabs (Noobs) i simply said it was "ANNOYING" -.-
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

noobs = free players? cause this game does not take much skill but free players cant lock out their 10 star stats so getting 5 stats to 10 star is really tough
                            Last edited by lance137; 09-07-2012, 12:01 PM.
                            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                              noobs = free players? cause this game does not take much skill but free players cant lock out their 10 star stats so getting 5 stats to 10 star is really tough
                              It really is, not to mention the cost of refining Crystals it takes to do so O,..,e

P.S.

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              The point of pots were for arena and world boss. No one uses it for campaigns or instances.
                              Uhhh...Catacombs?
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X