Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena Stat Potion Use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boom headshot. oh wrong forums wrong game
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
      No lolz, i have no problem remaining in the top 10, but when someone takes your spot due to pots its simply annoying, fail troll is fail troll, try again ^^
      Uhr, you are complaining. Your saying its annoying and your ranting about it. Thats practically complaining. Fail troll to my troll

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
        Uhr, you are complaining. Your saying its annoying and your ranting about it. Thats practically complaining. Fail troll to my troll
        Since when was considering something annoying considered complaining? and I "Suggested" They be rendered Ineffective, Not Complain or Rant about it, as I Said I don't care either ways, Fail Troll Try Again ^^
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Since when was considering something annoying considered complaining? and I "Suggested" They be rendered Ineffective, Not Complain or Rant about it, as I Said I don't care either ways, Fail Troll Try Again ^^
          Annoyed by something and posting about it is complaining. If you didnt complain and you were annoyed, you dont post about it. You keep it to yourself, so it wouldnt become a complaint. If you didnt care you wouldnt post. Fail troll to my troll #2

Comment

@autlos, i believe you should quote more people (at least 10 or 20) and add Fail troll to my troll at the end. Or even better, you could spend next few days quoting everyone in every single topic, adding your amazing signature to it.

we really need more people like you, your posts are pure gold, really constructive, and will help to make this game better in so many ways.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
              @autlos, i believe you should quote more people (at least 10 or 20) and add Fail troll to my troll at the end. Or even better, you could spend next few days quoting everyone in every single topic, adding your amazing signature to it.

we really need more people like you, your posts are pure gold, really constructive, and will help to make this game better in so many ways.

cheers
              Hell yea! U iz mad! Troll win. And lol Ive only said that 2 times mate! But whatever... Im doing my job :P

cheers
              Last edited by autlos; 09-07-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

My forum troll beats your forum troll

All fail and bow before the troll master
                Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                (How To Submit a Ticket)
                ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                  Yeah That's One Option, but that is not the issue here, the issue here is the usage of pot using, wether you're asleep or whatever, by the 3rd day where every1 is aiming for that rank 1 spot JUST before midnight, everyone usually pots and starts going all out, while i'm getting my epic beauty sleep <3 soooo no I cannot be online at that time JUST to pot, did i argue about pot usage in 3v3 or world boss? no, simply asking it be rendered ineffective from Arena where just ANYONE can catch you offguard, 3v3 we all use it, don't deny it, and we're actually there to play for ourselves not rely on actions the AI uses which we all know can sometimes be illogical at some points, that being said, what else ya got to say?
                  Then spend more money and make it so you can't get knocked out. Wooo, else you stay up like all the others and defend your spot.

Comment

Working...
                  X