This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    i doesnt actually really matter how you think it went. the thing is he seen a hacker and if he has proof if it he need to file a ticket.
    without a ticket and proof in it we cannot do anything at this point
    I'm allowed to speculate aren't I, it's not like he gives proof, or tells us how he hacked.
    Making a thread like this...
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

ok so 1 knight 110k br - epic apollo - lvl 70 vs another knight 110k br - epic apollo - lvl 71 --- both knights have exact same stats ( patk pdef etc ) yet the lvl 71 cant beat the lvl 70 in duel - gb - anything. even using apollo in duel when the lvl 70 cant summon due to afk attack. so how is it possible for 2 knights with exact same br exact stats etc to be an unfair fight? when in duel the lvl 71 cause use runes etc.

also in gb the lvl 70 knight can fight 4 of my best players and beat all 4 of us. these players are --- the lvl 71 knight 110k br - lvl 66 mage - 75k br - lvl 70 archer - 78500 br - and lvl 69 archer - 70k br - and he beats us all with no problems. and me ( 78500 br archer ) i use deep freeze to slow him. i use incidenary shot to reduce the damage he deals to us. but he still manages to enhialate all 4 of us with ease. sorry but i dont see how thats possible at all

Comment

ive spoken with my good friend ( the one that has sent tickets in ) to try and get him on here for ticket numbers etc. but tbh if i had spent the money he did and R2 refused to do anything about this cheat id quit aswell. why support the game when they allow cheats? or they just add a player on each server and basically give them everything for free to encourage cashers to catch with the uncatchable. alot of games do that and its highly illegal. so be warned that if R2 are adding people to servers and handing them free stuff to make others cash more then this game will be shut down indefinatly

Comment

Seems my speculation was true, he just ragequits because he can't win.

Astrals play a big role.
          Lagg too.
          Luck is also important.
          Don't forget runes.
          Talents are also a huge deal.

And don't forget some people are just better than you.

Can you show me the 'hackers' stats and the guy who quit his stats?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by snipez View Post
            also in gb the lvl 70 knight can fight 4 of my best players and beat all 4 of us. these players are --- the lvl 71 knight 110k br - lvl 66 mage - 75k br - lvl 70 archer - 78500 br - and lvl 69 archer - 70k br - and he beats us all with no problems. and me ( 78500 br archer ) i use deep freeze to slow him. i use incidenary shot to reduce the damage he deals to us. but he still manages to enhialate all 4 of us with ease. sorry but i dont see how thats possible at all
            This is a known Gb bug the devs dun care 2 hoots about, there have been many reports in bug section. Last player joins as his team dies he becomes superman
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
              This is a known Gb bug the devs dun care 2 hoots about, there have been many reports in bug section. Last player joins as his team dies he becomes superman
              Oh that bug... Yeh, that would explain alot...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Same BR doesn't say much... I've beaten same BR knights in BG before while taking maybe 5-10k damage out of my 130k HP lol
                Astrals, runes, and your skill level play a big enough part, its why you can lose to someone weaker if you play like **** or beat someone stronger if you play better.

Last CW finals I beat several top 100 even though I'm not top 100 myself, even almost beat someone that's 20k+ br higher lol

the argument "he cashes so someone beating him must be a hacker" is silly.

Comment

both players have the same set up. same astrals etc. "hacker" cant use runes or stun in duel - yet he is unbeatable by someone of the exact same class / BR / apollo etc. cant show stats now because the guy who quit has no gear equipped now. and had no gear when leaderboard updated either. so unless he has a screenshot of it and posts here im afraid i cant show atm

Comment

Snipez is right, i play on this server also and the guy in question has defence and does damage way out of proportion for his br

Comment

"hacker" cant use runes or stun in duel
                      Why's that?

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        yeah there is a bug like that. but when its 1 "hacker" vs 4??

so 110k - 78500 - 75000 - 70000 - defending 1 tower then the "hacker" attacks that tower so all enter fight at same time. i use deep freeze then incidenary show. etc the bug can only work if he joined when the fight is finishing. and as he's the one that attacked the tower with all 4 of us defending he cant be "superman" and us 4 v him should be an easy with for us. but we can hardly touch him and he can completely batter us. even tho we have someone of the exact same br as him with exact stats etc. its complete **

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Why's that?
                          how can he use runes or stun? if he fights auto in duel/arena or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by snipez View Post
                            yeah there is a bug like that. but when its 1 "hacker" vs 4??

so 110k - 78500 - 75000 - 70000 - defending 1 tower then the "hacker" attacks that tower so all enter fight at same time. i use deep freeze then incidenary show. etc the bug can only work if he joined when the fight is finishing. and as he's the one that attacked the tower with all 4 of us defending he cant be "superman" and us 4 v him should be an easy with for us. but we can hardly touch him and he can completely batter us. even tho we have someone of the exact same br as him with exact stats etc. its complete **
                            Lol man, stop using the word hacker... And yes it's possible 1 person can win easily against 4 when he's bugged like that. As PunkPetal said, he becomes Superman.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              Lol man, stop using the word hacker... And yes it's possible 1 person can win easily against 4 when he's bugged like that. As PunkPetal said, he becomes Superman.
                              how can he become superman when he was the only 1 to enter the battle? the bug is "when one team is dead and its about to come up victory/defeat" the next person to enter before its officially over becomes superman - so how does he become superman when he's the only one to enter? he didnt/dont join as it finishes

Comment

Iggy is that so imposibile for?to be hackers here?on wartune?is that so imposibile?i dont thing so.anyway i dont care what him do but is unfair for rest of players.casher or not casher.and stop say about that bug,no bug in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X