Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hackers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure I get what you're saying. His "bot" in arena can't use runes/stun? That yes. Though I find it hard to believe someone hacked even their arena bot, lol. The "hacker" himself attacking someone in arena? He can stun or rune or sylph.

Comment

somebody stole my bound balens!!!!!! i found it out this morning when i opened by account. i have about 26, and 4 regular balensl. now the bound balens are zero and my regular balens 1

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Not sure I get what you're saying. His "bot" in arena can't use runes/stun? That yes. Though I find it hard to believe someone hacked even their arena bot, lol. The "hacker" himself attacking someone in arena? He can stun or rune or sylph.
        in duel 1v1 - you know the place you can fight people to get higher for arena rewards etc. if someone fights someone else then that someone else cant use rune or stun because he/she uses auto skills because that person isnt in the actual fight.

so say your rank 3 in arena and your gonna fight rank 2 to gain a place. does that person stun you? or do they use a rune? no because your fighting them. they cant see/fight back then cant stun/rune

so how does 110k br fight a 110k br of the came class same stats etc and not even take half hp from him? even when the attacker uses his apollo in the duel

Comment

i am in contact with the OP about this issue and will close this thread.

yes there is a known bug where the later joiner in GB will win the fight.
          also like to state that it is against the rules to exploit such bug.
          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
          then click on support

Comment

Working...
          X