X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razvan89
    started a topic Hackers

Hackers

Seems R2 like hackers,and they accept and let them play,because of them a plyer who spend over 2k $ quit.have fun R2!

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    i am in contact with the OP about this issue and will close this thread.

yes there is a known bug where the later joiner in GB will win the fight.
    also like to state that it is against the rules to exploit such bug.

Leave a comment:

• snipez
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Not sure I get what you're saying. His "bot" in arena can't use runes/stun? That yes. Though I find it hard to believe someone hacked even their arena bot, lol. The "hacker" himself attacking someone in arena? He can stun or rune or sylph.
    in duel 1v1 - you know the place you can fight people to get higher for arena rewards etc. if someone fights someone else then that someone else cant use rune or stun because he/she uses auto skills because that person isnt in the actual fight.

so say your rank 3 in arena and your gonna fight rank 2 to gain a place. does that person stun you? or do they use a rune? no because your fighting them. they cant see/fight back then cant stun/rune

so how does 110k br fight a 110k br of the came class same stats etc and not even take half hp from him? even when the attacker uses his apollo in the duel

Leave a comment:

• awimailbox
    replied
    somebody stole my bound balens!!!!!! i found it out this morning when i opened by account. i have about 26, and 4 regular balensl. now the bound balens are zero and my regular balens 1

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Not sure I get what you're saying. His "bot" in arena can't use runes/stun? That yes. Though I find it hard to believe someone hacked even their arena bot, lol. The "hacker" himself attacking someone in arena? He can stun or rune or sylph.

Leave a comment:

• Razvan89
    replied
    Iggy is that so imposibile for?to be hackers here?on wartune?is that so imposibile?i dont thing so.anyway i dont care what him do but is unfair for rest of players.casher or not casher.and stop say about that bug,no bug in that fight.

Leave a comment:

• snipez
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Lol man, stop using the word hacker... And yes it's possible 1 person can win easily against 4 when he's bugged like that. As PunkPetal said, he becomes Superman.
    how can he become superman when he was the only 1 to enter the battle? the bug is "when one team is dead and its about to come up victory/defeat" the next person to enter before its officially over becomes superman - so how does he become superman when he's the only one to enter? he didnt/dont join as it finishes

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by snipez View Post
    yeah there is a bug like that. but when its 1 "hacker" vs 4??

so 110k - 78500 - 75000 - 70000 - defending 1 tower then the "hacker" attacks that tower so all enter fight at same time. i use deep freeze then incidenary show. etc the bug can only work if he joined when the fight is finishing. and as he's the one that attacked the tower with all 4 of us defending he cant be "superman" and us 4 v him should be an easy with for us. but we can hardly touch him and he can completely batter us. even tho we have someone of the exact same br as him with exact stats etc. its complete **
    Lol man, stop using the word hacker... And yes it's possible 1 person can win easily against 4 when he's bugged like that. As PunkPetal said, he becomes Superman.

Leave a comment:

• snipez
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Why's that?
    how can he use runes or stun? if he fights auto in duel/arena or whatever

Leave a comment:

• snipez
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    This is a known Gb bug the devs dun care 2 hoots about, there have been many reports in bug section. Last player joins as his team dies he becomes superman
    yeah there is a bug like that. but when its 1 "hacker" vs 4??

so 110k - 78500 - 75000 - 70000 - defending 1 tower then the "hacker" attacks that tower so all enter fight at same time. i use deep freeze then incidenary show. etc the bug can only work if he joined when the fight is finishing. and as he's the one that attacked the tower with all 4 of us defending he cant be "superman" and us 4 v him should be an easy with for us. but we can hardly touch him and he can completely batter us. even tho we have someone of the exact same br as him with exact stats etc. its complete **

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    "hacker" cant use runes or stun in duel
    Why's that?

Leave a comment:

• R27779111
    replied
    Snipez is right, i play on this server also and the guy in question has defence and does damage way out of proportion for his br

Leave a comment:

• snipez
    replied
    both players have the same set up. same astrals etc. "hacker" cant use runes or stun in duel - yet he is unbeatable by someone of the exact same class / BR / apollo etc. cant show stats now because the guy who quit has no gear equipped now. and had no gear when leaderboard updated either. so unless he has a screenshot of it and posts here im afraid i cant show atm

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Same BR doesn't say much... I've beaten same BR knights in BG before while taking maybe 5-10k damage out of my 130k HP lol
    Astrals, runes, and your skill level play a big enough part, its why you can lose to someone weaker if you play like **** or beat someone stronger if you play better.

Last CW finals I beat several top 100 even though I'm not top 100 myself, even almost beat someone that's 20k+ br higher lol

the argument "he cashes so someone beating him must be a hacker" is silly.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    This is a known Gb bug the devs dun care 2 hoots about, there have been many reports in bug section. Last player joins as his team dies he becomes superman
    Oh that bug... Yeh, that would explain alot...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X