Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

about Shadow Soul and Mount spirit issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about Shadow Soul and Mount spirit issue

good day., i would like to know if there will be useful way to use our few shadow soul and mount spirit?., i already synthesize the netherwing dragon for 800 shadow soul., and now i have 1144 shadow soul on my inventory.,
    also the mount spirit., i already synthesize those 2 mounts nightshade and ice fang., now i have 25pcs mount spirit on inventory., please make a way for us to use them in other way., like crafting new mounts. thanks wartune

i already post similiar thread about it, but no answer from R2 team
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

cause R2 has nothing, I repeat NOTHING, to do with the new content the game gets
      7road (as the actual developers) and ************* (as the licensee for US and Europe / English language version) decide what we get

Stop expecting R2 to provide answers they may not have themselves.

Comment

But will be nice if someone with account in chinese server check and tell us.

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
          But will be nice if someone with account in chinese server check and tell us.
          I'm currently playing there now. And from my understanding, they did take out ToK.
          Players can get the mount, that ToK currently offers, for free.

Comment

Originally posted by SeoungStar View Post
            I'm currently playing there now. And from my understanding, they did take out ToK.
            Players can get the mount, that ToK currently offers, for free.
            7Road developed ToK and blessing whell, but doesn't put it on chinese game. The dragon is the Vip Mount there.

About mount spirits... 25 mount spirits = 7 days of a +20 mount. veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery useful.
            Last edited by ArqBrasil; 01-07-2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
              7Road developed ToK and blessing whell, but doesn't put it on chinese game. The dragon is the Vip Mount there.

About mount spirits... 25 mount spirits = 7 days of a +20 mount. veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery useful.
              Ah ok. Thought they had Tok. Ty
              But I did also see some players not vip with the Netherwing Dragon Mount. Maybe cause different website?

Comment

Originally posted by SeoungStar View Post
                Ah ok. Thought they had Tok. Ty
                But I did also see some players not vip with the Netherwing Dragon Mount. Maybe cause different website?
                Yes, maybe.

Comment

awts., they didnt answer your post yet?., hmmm

Comment

Am Done with nightshade mount but i need a lot for the ice fang instead may be r2 can consider to double the rewards I have 5 k and more every week feels useless getting one chest damn it lol

Comment

no no, wartune chinese version used to have tok and plundering city, but they took it out since 2.1 because many people abuse those two components, and peple easily can exploit them. for example

1, tok nm mode all naked, tok hard mode all dressed, so tok hard is harder than tok nm, it doesn't make sense from game designer persepective.

2, many people created their second account especially for plundering purpose, for example, kick your alt account out of guild, plunder your alt account city 5 times, and recruit it back in guild. so that you have another gold resource, because you can put a large amount gold in your alt account city then plunder it. while those people don't have alt account have to spend 20 mins on finding damn city to plunder, and probably got nothing.

for some reason, our wartune english version still keep them, I hardly figure out why.

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

For Tower of kings shards we'll see if they'll put something or not.
                        As for mount spirits, we won't get anything new. Chinese servers have the Evil unicorn ( Cw mount ) to synthesize it for 25 mount spirits, but its a 7-day mount with +20 all stats. Its better than keeping mount spirits for nothing.
                        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

yeah the netherwing dragon is the new VIP mount

Comment

Working...
                          X