Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody requested him for a walkthrough. He just deemed it fit to show it.

Comment

Originally posted by R24535853 View Post
      Nobody requested him for a walkthrough. He just deemed it fit to show it.
      So you are blatantly calling him a liar? His first sentence in the video explains others have requested him. Sounds like you have a personal issues with Jacko tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post
        So you are blatantly calling him a liar? His first sentence in the video explains others have requested him. Sounds like you have a personal issues with Jacko tbh.
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....une-Style-(GA)
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ower-of-Sylphs.
        "If nothing else watch the last fight vs. the top mage in East US servers." Quoted for truth.

Just look at all the posts he started. He made videos to show off.

Comment

"If nothing else watch the last fight vs. the top mage in East US servers." Quoted for truth.

Well it`s the same thing as other players does? I remember Zebq videos for one killing off People in BG, Arenas and CW.

I prefer the informative videos rather then just showing off who they can beat personaly. I prefer the videos in the direction ****** makes.
          But I don`t see anything wrong With showing off his character. If anything playing as a mage I get some ideas from other mages and how they build their toon.

Comment

Well it`s the same thing as other players does? I remember Zebq videos for one killing off People in BG, Arenas and CW.

I prefer the informative videos rather then just showing off who they can beat personaly. I prefer the videos in the direction ****** makes.
            But I don`t see anything wrong With showing off his character. If anything playing as a mage I get some ideas from other mages and how they build their toon.
            ****** making guides is the worst thing ever
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              Ugh another hater, where they all pop from. I read his stuff and find it decent.

Comment

Does Pipster post on the forums to show off?
                Nope, he has no need to. better then every player in r2

Comment

Ugh another hater, where they all pop from. I read his stuff and find it decent.
                  If by decent you mean how to throw away 500$ and still remain below average then yea. ****** has some nice charts and graphics but overall he's a weak player, and him making guides is a terrible idea.

Comment

If by decent you mean how to throw away 500$ and still remain below average then yea. ****** has some nice charts and graphics but overall he's a weak player, and him making guides is a terrible idea.
                    Google the word, because how you described decent isn`t what I meant. Even if his toon is "weak" as you describe doesn`t mean he can`t come up with good guides.
                    At some point we all started new in this game and we looked for places to learn and get ideas. Besides I thought he was a non cash player.

Comment

how is this showing off? whether anyone cashes or not, knowing how others build their chars is always helpful for getting pointers. even if he was not asked (as some are claiming), you can get pointers. it seems some people have a set mindset against paying players.

and ancev, ****** is a non casher. he gets balens from doing offers. you can find links for those in his blog.
                      let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                        how is this showing off? whether anyone cashes or not, knowing how others build their chars is always helpful for getting pointers. even if he was not asked (as some are claiming), you can get pointers. it seems some people have a set mindset against paying players.

and ancev, ****** is a non casher. he gets balens from doing offers. you can find links for those in his blog.
                        Couldn`t have said it better myself.

Comment

Those UGCs are still worth money. And considering that not all countries have offers for UGCs or even bound balens, the amount he can invest in the game even without him personally taking money from his pocket I would consider cashing. And a player that invests hundreds of $$$ only to remain below average is a noob player.

Anyway looks like the only guide that is missing is : how to be an average player. Gonna have to compile a video walkthrough about it soon(ish). Features will include, but not limited to:
                          -2 stars blue sylph
                          -mounts I will never have
                          -there are more then 3 runes? o.O
                          -how to spin the fate wheel ....once per day
                          -don't touch that, it will take money from you
                          -how to not reset your skills....never
                          -finally.... wings
                          -lol level 4 piece of clothing with a fashion core

Comment

Partially agree, some of the knight advice he gives is god horrid and gives people the potential to suck so terribly in anything... on the other hand he makes "some" okay stuff every now and then. Not even gonna comment on the "non-casher" title though, lolz.

As far as Jacko goes, too much hatin' also I doubt if anyone that was hating on him for "showing off" had the same cash/potential to spend on this game that they wouldn't do the same lol

Comment

I am showing video on request (look at my comments on my youtube channel) Showing People my character walk through does nothing but hinder my chances for cw. But thanks for assuming i don't have better things to do then try to "show off"...

And how are video's that show game play at higher levels showing off ? Honestly if you have nothing to add to help better other players why don't you find another place to troll ?
                              Last edited by Jackos24; 01-09-2014, 04:23 AM.
                              IGN: Jacko
                              Server: Kabam S24
                              Guild: Genesis
                              Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                                Partially agree, some of the knight advice he gives is god horrid and gives people the potential to suck so terribly in anything... on the other hand he makes "some" okay stuff every now and then. Not even gonna comment on the "non-casher" title though, lolz.

As far as Jacko goes, too much hatin' also I doubt if anyone that was hating on him for "showing off" had the same cash/potential to spend on this game that they wouldn't do the same lol
                                I'm pretty sure you have just said the first line by default, if not then can u please tell me what are "some" of his advices which u find to be god horrid?? I'd like to know? personally I find all of his advices to be pretty good imo, plus tbh he is doing the best a non casher possibly can, saving up soul crystals, whips and using the right sylph(iris) to be competitive, he does perform the best he can in class wars, please enlighten me on his advices which are god horrid, he's weak as he is non casher, stop spending cash at all and then try to stay competitive, once u achieve that then we can talk.
                                Last edited by kattuktk; 01-09-2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X