This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    I'm pretty sure you have just said the first line by default, if not then can u please tell me what are "some" of his advices which u find to be god horrid?? I'd like to know? personally I find all of his advices to be pretty good imo, plus tbh he is doing the best a non casher possibly can, saving up soul crystals, whips and using the right sylph(iris) to be competitive, he does perform the best he can in class wars, please enlighten me on his advices which are god horrid, he's weak as he is non casher, stop spending cash at all and then try to stay competitive, once u achieve that then we can talk.
    Yeah a non-casher makes two vids "How to spend 30k balens" on his noob mage account, lol
    A lot of the time he doesn't even know what he's talking about "let's use a crit scroll, oh weird my br didn't go up must be lag" harrharr

Some stuff is decent, and others not so much, you want to be a fan of his up to you, though coming from someone who hates on knights in every thread possible, oh the irony lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Yeah a non-casher makes two vids "How to spend 30k balens" on his noob mage account, lol
      A lot of the time he doesn't even know what he's talking about "let's use a crit scroll, oh weird my br didn't go up must be lag" harrharr

Some stuff is decent, and others not so much, you want to be a fan of his up to you, though coming from someone who hates on knights in every thread possible, oh the irony lolz
      Yup i absolutely HATE knights and i gotta say, being a non casher and choosing the worst class this game has to offer, he is doing pretty good.
      Plus whats wrong with crit scroll and BR?? using crit scroll does increase your BR as it increases your crit rating, that statement alone has made you look quite innocent, if he ever said that line then it is true, if on using crit scroll your BR doesnt increase then it must be either a bug or lag as normally it does increase. What were you thinking when you typed that lmao??
      Btw I'm still waiting for the "god horrid advices".

Comment

Totally agree. I like his interest in statistics and his patience in making all the graphs and charts, but when it comes to actual gameplay he sucks. And this is from the POV of a very light casher(in terms of shop items he has more then me).
        His knight was weak in terms of strength even for a normal player and still is. He is an extreme hoarder, to the extent he has 1k+ spire chests and 0 shadow crystals in his inventory (according to what he posted on his blog). And the list continues.
        Someone like him teaching others how to play is dead wrong. Bash me all you want now.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Yup i absolutely HATE knights and i gotta say, being a non casher and choosing the worst class this game has to offer, he is doing pretty good.
          Plus whats wrong with crit scroll and BR?? using crit scroll does increase your BR as it increases your crit rating, that statement alone has made you look quite innocent, if he ever said that line then it is true, if on using crit scroll your BR doesnt increase then it must be either a bug or lag as normally it does increase. What were you thinking when you typed that lmao??
          Btw I'm still waiting for the "god horrid advices".

Just going by the fact you ignored his cashing proves enough you're just fanboying over someone that plays the class you hate better than you lol
          So many of his informative posts are supplied by other people, nothing on his own yet he gives great advice? How has he helped you be any better? If you don't even know how to play your own class and can just cry it sucks or gawk over someone derping around on it then what are you even doing playing this game.

Comment

Just going by the fact you ignored his cashing proves enough you're just fanboying over someone that plays the class you hate better than you lol
            So many of his informative posts are supplied by other people, nothing on his own yet he gives great advice? How has he helped you be any better? If you don't even know how to play your own class and can just cry it sucks or gawk over someone derping around on it then what are you even doing playing this game.
            Still have not got my answer of what his "god horrid advice" is, u said he gives them, can i get an example? His advice can actually come in handy for new people just coming in the game, plus i really dont get how anyone can "play" a class better?? is this some kind of a shooting game or something? All u got are 5 skills which u gotta use and u gotta choose the distribution of your stats and thats pretty much it, I have yet to meet anyone who "plays" a class badly, if u have the stats you will own and for having stats you will have to spend cash, this is not a skill game, if u wanna check your skills try playing a real competitive game.
            Plus I have played "real" competitive games, browser games are just for fun, they are really easy, I really cant see how a 110k BR player can beat a 120k BR player by "playing better", some people make stupid comments like "understand your class", *** lmao?? such an easy game and so much fuss?
            But nvm, your crit scroll comment has pretty much revealed how much you know about the game. An advice... If u dont know much then dont argue.
            Last edited by kattuktk; 01-09-2014, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Saying there's no skill involved just proves how little you know, if it was just a matter of pressing random buttons and only the "highest stats" winning then no one would ever be able to compete with someone that's in top 100 rank, oh but guess what? That's not the case and anyone that thinks that is the case is clueless beyond belief.

If you've never seen someone play a class badly then you must not get around much, try to do BG or CW you'll learn a lot more than by reading ****** blog.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                Totally agree. I like his interest in statistics and his patience in making all the graphs and charts, but when it comes to actual gameplay he sucks. And this is from the POV of a very light casher(in terms of shop items he has more then me).
                His knight was weak in terms of strength even for a normal player and still is. He is an extreme hoarder, to the extent he has 1k+ spire chests and 0 shadow crystals in his inventory (according to what he posted on his blog). And the list continues.
                Someone like him teaching others how to play is dead wrong. Bash me all you want now.
                True that he is an extreme hoarder, so does that make him a noob? how does hoarding got to do with anything? I'd say that for a non casher getting 100k BR is no small feat, just ask any player who lives on balens from offers exclusively what a good BR is, I always say that extreme cashers are more stupid than non cashers, coz if they cant beat anything they just balen spam and increase their BR by 2-3k, while non cashers dont have that luxury so they work everything out.
                Coming back to your original topic, Unless someone gives absolute rubbish and wrong advices about the game, I dont think he should br criticized for "nothing".

Saying there's no skill involved just proves how little you know, if it was just a matter of pressing random buttons and only the "highest stats" winning then no one would ever be able to compete with someone that's in top 100 rank, oh but guess what? That's not the case and anyone that thinks that is the case is clueless beyond belief.

If you've never seen someone play a class badly then you must not get around much, try to do BG or CW you'll learn a lot more than by reading ****** blog.
                Yeah sure, FYI I have played characters of all levels, done all BG's and been at more power strengths than u can imagine, I still say that skills matter so little that it can be considered to be non existent as compared to real competitive games.
                Plus a person who doesnt even know that crit scrolls increase BR should not go around telling people that their knowledge is limited, learn yourself first, even a week old player would have known that but you dont, goes to show how little you know
                Last edited by VicZar; 01-09-2014, 09:24 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Lolz, I'm sure you have, really believable. I imagine 10-20k br if even that much, skill very ya good. Either way not like it matters to me, I'm fine with people listening to ****** advice and wish all my CW opponents would do the same, would make getting the unicorn so much easier but alas not everyone does that, so sad.

Either way trying to talk to a fanboy is pointless and much easier getting logic across to a rock so yeah. You can go back to fawning over his advice have fun.

Comment

Lolz, I'm sure you have, really believable. I imagine 10-20k br if even that much, skill very ya good. Either way not like it matters to me, I'm fine with people listening to ****** advice and wish all my CW opponents would do the same, would make getting the unicorn so much easier but alas not everyone does that, so sad.

Either way trying to talk to a fanboy is pointless and much easier getting logic across to a rock so yeah. You can go back to fawning over his advice have fun.
                    Still waiting for his "god horrid advice"
                    Oh wait, I'm talking to a person who doesn't even know that crit scrolls increase BR, lol I'm sorry mate learn the basics first then talk to the big boys
                    I dont know what it is, but i get so much fun out of proving arrogant idiots like you wrong who just type with nothing to back it up, haha you boys are so much fun
                    Last edited by kattuktk; 01-09-2014, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Oh do forgive me for not using fake BR fluff like crit to care for crit scrolls I'm sure ****** is a genius then for using a crit scroll on 10 crit since not even IC right? Of course of course. You're absolutely right wow. Hope I never encounter you or ****** in CW you'd beat me so badly with your crit scrolls

Comment

Oh do forgive me for not using fake BR fluff like crit to care for crit scrolls I'm sure ****** is a genius then for using a crit scroll on 10 crit since not even IC right? Of course of course. You're absolutely right wow. Hope I never encounter you or ****** in CW you'd beat me so badly with your crit scrolls
                        Haha nice try kiddo but itll take more than that, still waiting for the god horrid advice, can you please point that out?? U cant? oh wait you just typed that without having any specific incident on the back of your head, seen a lot of guys do that in the forums.
                        Edit - Just so that you do not tire your hands typing useless stuff, let me tell you that scrolling crit doesnt count as a god horrid advice, increasing BR for class wars is a good idea and anyone who doesnt do that either doesnt care or is an idiot.

Comment

True that he is an extreme hoarder, so does that make him a noob? how does hoarding got to do with anything? I'd say that for a non casher getting 100k BR is no small feat, just ask any player who lives on balens from offers exclusively what a good BR is, I always say that extreme cashers are more stupid than non cashers, coz if they cant beat anything they just balen spam and increase their BR by 2-3k, while non cashers dont have that luxury so they work everything out.
                          Coming back to your original topic, Unless someone gives absolute rubbish and wrong advices about the game, I dont think he should br criticized for "nothing".
                          -93K BR is far from 100k BR according to your other posts. I have 85k BR at 65 and in 2 weeks I will reach 90k without any balens involved. So yea his BR is low for 79. You think just because someone doesn't cash he/she has to be weak?
                          -having 1000 spire chests, 100 diamond chests and many many other things is smart playing? instead of boosting your char?
                          -and have you even looked at his mage guide ? you're telling me that guide is ok?
                          give it a rest fanboy
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I just have no reason to try and "prove" something to a fanboy, have tried enough times in the past, goes in one ear and out the other. Got better things to do than waste my time trying to teach someone. Anyone that has a clue about the game can see what's good and what's horrid, if you can't sucks for you. GG

@ancev true that, I have a slow leveling mage friend who cringes at his mage guide lol

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              -93K BR is far from 100k BR according to your other posts. I have 85k BR at 65 and in 2 weeks I will reach 90k without any balens involved. So yea his BR is low for 79. You think just because someone doesn't cash he/she has to be weak?
                              -having 1000 spire chests, 100 diamond chests and many many other things is smart playing? instead of boosting your char?
                              -and have you even looked at his mage guide ? you're telling me that guide is ok?
                              give it a rest fanboy
                              Nah not a fanboy, just getting a laugh out of teasing people who type mindless things in rage and show more rage when they cant back it up
                              Ok back to the topic, hoarding is done to make the data gathering a lot easier, opening everything at once means you can collect data for % chance a lot simpler than otherwise, Oh and I thought we were talking about the knight?? I called him a non casher which clearly implies on his knight char, not on his mage char on which he spends loads( a clever choice as mages are the only class worth spending on, anyone who spends a fortune in a knight is just an idiot)

I just have no reason to try and "prove" something to a fanboy, have tried enough times in the past, goes in one ear and out the other. Got better things to do than waste my time trying to teach someone. Anyone that has a clue about the game can see what's good and what's horrid, if you can't sucks for you. GG

@ancev true that, I have a slow leveling mage friend who cringes at his mage guide lol
                              Haha yeah build more rage , ok I aint got a clue about the game, I'm just asking for one god horrid advice and you cant give me that?? cant back up what you said??
                              Last edited by VicZar; 01-09-2014, 09:22 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Lol if you think this is rage. Someone disagreeing with you and they're obviously raging, mhm yeah obviously must be the case. Still laughable how you can call him "non-casher" when there's dozens of videos with balens in his account, or what game cards and balen offers don't count as cash? Hmm, I see. Let's just pray for balens to magically pop up in everyone's account w/o doing a single thing to get them.

Comment

Working...
                                X