No announcement yet.

Necro 19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed Necro 19 today. 38k base patt and gaia were enough. 20 cleared too.

Comment

try a mire rune
      Knight - Kabam - S1
      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by R225490438 View Post
        that knight is with lvl 11 patk,and crit ,and who is interested i can say that 220k br is at 28 necro,he said to me need 280k br for full 30 in necro,hope so this helps
        Chinese has many other things we do not have yet. Knowing the BR requirements is useless. There are so many factors affecting one's ability to clear necro. For eg the battle guardians which helps boosts ur stats and in battle (not sure what kind of help they provide in battle aside from elemental resistance), they have advanced career path, advance talents, advance soul engrave, advance fate (or dragon soul engrave), advanced skill tree, sylph evolution, god cast equipments and clothes. Some of those do not even add to your BR but affects ur dmg potential and defensive abilities like reducing x % dmg taken or reflecting x % dmg received. Hercules will be even more painful than gaia against bosses in necro especially if u get it to orange with maxed enchant. I seriously dunno why ppl are so concerned with BR when it tells u absolutely nothing useful that helps us in gauging what we need to improve on next to pass an obstacle. You could be 10k BR short of the so called BR requirement but if ur a knight/archer and u increase ur matk by 10k, u'd meet the required BR but u'll still fail whatever dungeon ur trying to pass....so for all those talking about BR please do stop using it as a gauge as its really a useless indicator.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

one 130k archer has come to lvl 21 same lvl as blazertown some is 144k has come to 21.

You just need boost has hige PATK/MATK is time limit before he get 1000% damges and he kills in one shot.

Self i have try use Iris for heal troops for keep them alive longre but lose DPS rund and failed.

But 130k should be engouts.

Dont know if he used Gaia or something for DPS.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Chinese has many other things we do not have yet. Knowing the BR requirements is useless. There are so many factors affecting one's ability to clear necro. For eg the battle guardians which helps boosts ur stats and in battle (not sure what kind of help they provide in battle aside from elemental resistance), they have advanced career path, advance talents, advance soul engrave, advance fate (or dragon soul engrave), advanced skill tree, sylph evolution, god cast equipments and clothes. Some of those do not even add to your BR but affects ur dmg potential and defensive abilities like reducing x % dmg taken or reflecting x % dmg received. Hercules will be even more painful than gaia against bosses in necro especially if u get it to orange with maxed enchant. I seriously dunno why ppl are so concerned with BR when it tells u absolutely nothing useful that helps us in gauging what we need to improve on next to pass an obstacle. You could be 10k BR short of the so called BR requirement but if ur a knight/archer and u increase ur matk by 10k, u'd meet the required BR but u'll still fail whatever dungeon ur trying to pass....so for all those talking about BR please do stop using it as a gauge as its really a useless indicator.
            Not only that eaither thire products its alot cheaper, Exp scroll 20 balens, refresh bongy halls quest 2 balens.

Itmes is reduced me like 35-50% Wing is cheaper everything is cheaper in chines wartune with make them easy to gain more br.,
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

im stuck at lvl 22
              NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                Not only that eaither thire products its alot cheaper, Exp scroll 20 balens, refresh bongy halls quest 2 balens.

Itmes is reduced me like 35-50% Wing is cheaper everything is cheaper in chines wartune with make them easy to gain more br.,
                Actually, while their prices in game are cheaper, have u tried to check the cost of recharging balens as well? I remember there is one other publisher that also has chinese servers but not under 7roads. Their max possible recharge each time would've cost more than what we pay for our 30k balens in terms of purchasing power based on the amount of balens recharged. Haven't tried on my alt in 7roads servers yet, so can't really say if their things are as cheap as we think since we got to consider that maybe they pay more to recharge 30k balen which could easily even out to buying the same amount of things as us if they were to pay the same amount in real $$$.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Displace 160k br archer ix lvl 26 so and Vaginos lvl 26 on s300 . But im a mage with 212k br and cant get past 22 for some reason hmm hate archers lol...

Comment

beat 22 & 23...now stuck at lvl 24 (headless horseman kinda like sleepy hollow).. gonna b stuck here for sometime i guess.. jus try potting n using warrior call shld help..
                    NaNa

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

i tink 22 has magic attack (the fire breath) n physical attack.. u tried using illision astral? hate 22 the most was lucky to beat it
                      NaNa

Comment

I'm stuck in bongy halls, anyone can help me?

Comment

just freeze it and bomb with sylph, 22 is much more difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Th3Bull View Post
                            Displace 160k br archer ix lvl 26 so and Vaginos lvl 26 on s300 . But im a mage with 212k br and cant get past 22 for some reason hmm hate archers lol...
                            Are you kidding me? never seen a mage with 210k br even the top ones. Or u just suck and don't know how to play with such massive br

Comment

I am ready to try Necro 22 again because of the new clothing system. From past test seems that the breath attack is mdef, and the normal attack is pdef? Anyone know if boosting an element will reduce its damage too?

Comment

Working...
                              X