Necro 19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro 19

Does anyone have tips for beating this floor? I am a archer and having issues dealing enough damage to the boss before it does its boost due to her speed. Her damage is not really an issue but as soon as I get her to 1 bar she boosts. I currently have 35k patt, and level 10 determination.

no tips really. You need more dmg. Having a bit of luck in ur potency proc on every multi shot works as well. My base patk is about 39k+ and can go up to 45 or 46k (can't recall exact amount) after lvl 5 str pot, patk scroll and wc buff. Need every 1 in 3 skills to crit as well to be able to kill it just b4 it buffs up since DF doesn't work that well on it. Lvl 21 is the same. So only thing you can do now is up ur patk astral, patk gem lvl and soul engrave lvl along with strength mount stat as well as fate lvl if ur not already lvl 20.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

maybe with 200k BR man O_O or the annother maybe the current patch don´t let beat this lv yet :/
      Game : Wartune
      Name: Xias
      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
      Guild: Redemption
      Class: Knight
      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        no tips really. You need more dmg. Having a bit of luck in ur potency proc on every multi shot works as well. My base patk is about 39k+ and can go up to 45 or 46k (can't recall exact amount) after lvl 5 str pot, patk scroll and wc buff. Need every 1 in 3 skills to crit as well to be able to kill it just b4 it buffs up since DF doesn't work that well on it. Lvl 21 is the same. So only thing you can do now is up ur patk astral, patk gem lvl and soul engrave lvl along with strength mount stat as well as fate lvl if ur not already lvl 20.
        Thanks for the advice. I guess it will just take a while to get up to 39k Patt. Already have 8 level 7 patt gems, and level 9 patt astral. Will need to wait for new items in order to pass 38k patt.

Comment

i have one tip for you .....Pay The GAAAAAAAME ...hiihihihihi
          Wartune
          Name : Death✞Lord
          Server : s144
          Profession : Knight
          Level : 80

Blade Hunter
          Name : Death✞Lady
          Server : s14
          Profession : Valkyrie
          Level : 175
          BR:3106340

Comment

Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
            i have one tip for you .....Pay The GAAAAAAAME ...hiihihihihi
            No comments from people that have yet to beat Necro 15 even with a 30k BR sylph!

Comment

Top archer (Negg) and knight (Tepen) from my server is at lv22.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                is at lv22.
                That one is so cool when i first tried it - it killed me in 3 hits, now trying to get the last HP bar of it

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                  Thanks for the advice. I guess it will just take a while to get up to 39k Patt. Already have 8 level 7 patt gems, and level 9 patt astral. Will need to wait for new items in order to pass 38k patt.
                  Well, you need more talents n mount stats since I only have 8 lvl 7 patk gems as well, but my soul engrave was lvl 52 before the engraving event. Its 64 now since I've been saving alot...but I'm sure if you give it a few months you might get enough to survive. Also, it helps if you have 180+k hp to tank the hits while you focus on dmg to quickly kill it b4 you have to waste a turn on healing since any turn waste on pure healing makes you get closer to buff time.

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
                  maybe with 200k BR man O_O or the annother maybe the current patch don´t let beat this lv yet :/
                  erm...quite a few ppl have passed this lvl as far as I know. For my server alone, me and another person have already passed it. I'm sure a few others are close to getting pass it but just haven't bothered to try only. We're currently stuck on lvl 22 for now...although I'm sure the other person can pass lvl 22 since I managed to get it to last bar and this other person is much stronger than me...
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    Well, you need more talents n mount stats since I only have 8 lvl 7 patk gems as well, but my soul engrave was lvl 52 before the engraving event. Its 64 now since I've been saving alot...but I'm sure if you give it a few months you might get enough to survive. Also, it helps if you have 180+k hp to tank the hits while you focus on dmg to quickly kill it b4 you have to waste a turn on healing since any turn waste on pure healing makes you get closer to buff time.

erm...quite a few ppl have passed this lvl as far as I know. For my server alone, me and another person have already passed it. I'm sure a few others are close to getting pass it but just haven't bothered to try only. We're currently stuck on lvl 22 for now...although I'm sure the other person can pass lvl 22 since I managed to get it to last bar and this other person is much stronger than me...
                    I have level 125 talents now with Potency at level 8, just hit 80 when i posted this. I can tank the damage just fine, it only hits me around 25k a hit and I have level 10 healing rune. More Hp would be nice but due to the gem event most of my current Hp gems are level 4 only. I do lag a bit so double attacks are out of the question, so the real issue is being able to kill the thing before it boosts. I was thinking of making a floating astral as my exp holder astral to see if around level 6 it would help with the damage process. Going to try again after classwars when i get level 7 fate, and last enlightenment. Should be around 36.6k patt then.

Would it be worth setting my skills to. Arrow Strike, Multishot, Deepfreeze, Bloodthirsty, and Ap then go into afk mode?

P.S. I cleared to 19 around the time sylphs originally came out, and just last week someone else in my server finally cleared 15.

Comment

Pipster is on level 24 with 188k base BR and a 55k br sylph.

I assume you need like 160k as an archer to get there.

Comment

Any chance of Chinese having an easier Necro then us? I remember seeing under 200k BR with level 12 gems meaning they had to clear necro before 200k BR no?

Comment

(as an archer) I think you need ~120k BR 38k PATK to pass level 19, 39k for 20, 40k for 21, 41k for 22 - this ofc being balanced, not plain PATK with no HP and no deffenses. Rotation too has to be perfect and crit > 90%
                          For non-archers, Mire rune and pray for dark sylph to come faster

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                            Any chance of Chinese having an easier Necro then us? I remember seeing under 200k BR with level 12 gems meaning they had to clear necro before 200k BR no?
                            Level 12 gems? I've only seen level 10 gems in China even on top knight with 400k BR (it's a bonus of +500 something /gem, feel free to correct me)
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

that knight is with lvl 11 patk,and crit ,and who is interested i can say that 220k br is at 28 necro,he said to me need 280k br for full 30 in necro,hope so this helps

Comment

Working...
                              X