Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lol check this 100,000 Balen recharge, R2 gone crazy o_O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    No doubt it's a good deal, but 99% of the players in this game can't even afford the 200$ pack.
    Yeh I was going to say the same, so much money for a few virtual item is insane come on people....
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Nothings wrong with that. r2 is not crazy. Who ever spend and recharge 100k balens, they are the one crazy. ^_^

Comment

This is just noob number, 4 more years they will be like recharge 1 million balens for a 50+ mount.
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Ok, u recharge 100k balens and this is a lot but u get 1900 mahra and sepu, only mahra is 67k balens,lot of new year cards so overall this is good deal + u have balens for 2-3 spending events
          Yeah this is right... the "in game" value of the items exceeds the recharge itself (especially since they put mahra = sepulcrum in most things so far), you get free BR from the mount and can spend the balens whenever and however you want... good deal yeah, but still a bit much for most people lol

all things considered though, can't blame anyone for getting it if they have the means to do so.

Comment

its an offer!! you dont want it, dont avail it. no one forces you spend.
            someone else want to spend? let them! it's their money anyways!!

Comment

$500 still ok $1000. fat hope. if we all buy 1000 they will up $1500 once we all $1500 they will go 200,000.
              It's a **** hole.

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet View Post
                its an offer!! you dont want it, dont avail it. no one forces you spend.
                someone else want to spend? let them! it's their money anyways!!
                +1,i never understood why people are over reacting when they see this.The ones that can afford to charge 1k $,are the ones that spend 50k$ until now on this game,so no surprise there.

It is a bonus you get when you charge,it's a great deal for the ones that can afford.

Comment

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
                  +1,i never understood why people are over reacting when they see this.The ones that can afford to charge 1k $,are the ones that spend 50k$ until now on this game,so no surprise there.

It is a bonus you get when you charge,it's a great deal for the ones that can afford.
                  Exactly, and the ones who can spend that money are the ones whom u will never pass in strength anyway.
                  Game rules: the strong get stronger, the weak stay weak. Nothing changes, they just need to spend more now

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    Game rules: the strong get stronger, the weak stay weak.
                    Weak stay weak?
                    Strong statement there.
                    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                    Smart people outsmart each other.
                    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                    TheGuardingDark status: ██
                    senadbasic status: ██
                    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                      Weak stay weak?
                      Strong statement there.
                      By weak I mean the general public aka the non- to medium cashers. The strong are the top 20 cross server ranks imho.
                      Don't take it too literally .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

so pipster sure gonna get this card
                        Blade Hunter

IGN: Hellboy
                        Level:116
                        Server: {S1 Frozen Meadow**
                        Guild:Ubility gaming

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're not -buying- the mount for $1000 ... you're getting it (and a lot of other cool stuff) for FREE.

FREE Free FRee FrEE FrEe ... yes?

It's a reward for those who are willing and able to recharge $1000 worth of balens, and rewards for all kinds of recharges too. God you people are a bunch of complainers. If you don't like the deal, recharge when there is no event on and get NOTHING extra.

Anyway, has this event actually been confirmed on R2 servers? If so, please point me to the official notice thanks, I'd like to have a look at the post for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                            Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're not -buying- the mount for $1000 ... you're getting it (and a lot of other cool stuff) for FREE.

FREE Free FRee FrEE FrEe ... yes?

It's a reward for those who are willing and able to recharge $1000 worth of balens, and rewards for all kinds of recharges too. God you people are a bunch of complainers. If you don't like the deal, recharge when there is no event on and get NOTHING extra.
                            Agreed completely, I've been trying to tell that to the forum people for ages now, but none of them seem to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Sounds impossible since even a purple iris lose to my orange apollo in arena...my apollo dmg more than that person's max hp so even if they crit heal its useless...
                              if you only have a cashed in Sylph and not much more in your base stats, you'll loose anyway
                              saw too many crying over it already

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                                Exactly, and the ones who can spend that money are the ones whom u will never pass in strength anyway.
                                Game rules: the strong get stronger, the weak stay weak. Nothing changes, they just need to spend more now
                                This only apply to Pay2Win games tho

General Game's rule is get stronger as you play.

Comment

Working...
                                X