No announcement yet.

lol check this 100,000 Balen recharge, R2 gone crazy o_O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone plz mail Zebq and tell him to return we need someone to pay for all of us
    Wartune
    Name : Death✞Lord
    Server : s144
    Profession : Knight
    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
    Name : Death✞Lady
    Server : s14
    Profession : Valkyrie
    Level : 175
    BR:3106340

Comment

Free? Lol... They should raise it to 1,000,000 balens, then you kids can tell your credit card that the purchase you made was free. A prepayment is never free. Why do you keep your cash in the bank instead of spending it on gift cards? I mean technically, buying a giftcard is the same as not spending money right?
      Last edited by Tranc3motion; 01-09-2014, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        This only apply to Pay2Win games tho

General Game's rule is get stronger as you play.
        Unfortunately this is a pay2win game and not a general game. So the rules is still the strong get stronger n the weak stay weak....
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Sounds impossible since even a purple iris lose to my orange apollo in arena...my apollo dmg more than that person's max hp so even if they crit heal its useless...
          Correct yourself 4 arena losses against team iris

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're not -buying- the mount for $1000 ... you're getting it (and a lot of other cool stuff) for FREE.

FREE Free FRee FrEE FrEe ... yes?

It's a reward for those who are willing and able to recharge $1000 worth of balens, and rewards for all kinds of recharges too. God you people are a bunch of complainers. If you don't like the deal, recharge when there is no event on and get NOTHING extra.

Anyway, has this event actually been confirmed on R2 servers? If so, please point me to the official notice thanks, I'd like to have a look at the post for myself.
            When you spend 1 thousand dollars these items are NOT free! If you somehow think by spending a grand & you get a mount & bonus items is free, would hate to think what you call non free.

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
              When you spend 1 thousand dollars these items are NOT free! If you somehow think by spending a grand & you get a mount & bonus items is free, would hate to think what you call non free.
              You're not spending, you're recharging.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                call it how you want. we have to spend 1k $ on the game to get this mount. doesnt matter what we can do with all the balens, it's still sick and a slap in the face to everyone who was trying to collect all mounts (like me :P). i liked the special wings events cause it was something cosmetic along with other rewards that we can get for free (much slower of course). but mounts give stats and raise the cap of our mount lvl so it hurts more missing out on it. asking 1k$ for this is just insane, but apparently there are still enough people who gonna pay for it. we can't really blame R2 cause as long as people pay that much why would they not take their money, right? from this point of view everything is alright, we knew this game is pay2win and there is no reason to complain. but still.. i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels like something is going terribly wrong here.

Comment

Before, you're spending $1k to get 100,000 balens.
                  Now you're spending $1k to get 100,000 balens + mount + other stuff...

Either way, you spent $1k.

Comment

You are recharging 1000 dollar, that's for many a months work, for a flashgame. That's not an investment (you don't gain anything in reality).
                    I cash myself but this is ridiculous, you'd have to be extremely rich or extremely addicted to this game if you want to 'invest' like that.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      You are recharging 1000 dollar, that's for many a months work, for a flashgame. That's not an investment (you don't gain anything in reality).
                      I cash myself but this is ridiculous, you'd have to be extremely rich or extremely addicted to this game if you want to 'invest' like that.
                      Lets see, spend the money now and get the freebies (some 60k+ balens worth) or spend the same amount over the course of the next 6-8 months with no extras...

I'm a light-moderate casher depending on whose setting the cut offs (VIP, Spirit cov, crypt keys, exp scrolls) but it makes much more sense for me to spend the money and just use the balens over the course of several months.
                      FinalHC
                      Kabam - S39/S6
                      (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Well "spending" to me is actually consuming balens such as every "consume" event that has been in the past, which FORCES you to SPEND in a short matter of time to get any of the "good" bonuses. Now this event simply requires you to recharge, yes it's a large amount, even I'm not able to do it (granted I would if I could), but if you would normally recharge AND consume ~50-100k balens within the next 6 months or more wouldn't it make a lot more sense to recharge now?

I mean for recharging an amount you would have recharged anyways just at separate times you get roughly 20mil gold, 15mil daru, 1900 sepulcrum/mahra, 150 new years boxes and 19 cards. Not only that but you get the +40 mount.

Now the mahra we know is "worth" 35 balens a piece, we know they often give sepulcrum the same "value" as mahra, so that's already roughly 133k balens, the gold/daru if you went crazy doing gold alchemy would also cost several hundred bucks to do and 150 boxes is a little under 60$. So for not "consuming" a single balen you get an "in game value" of 140-150k balens... and it leaves you the balens to do later consume events or actually spend it however you want.

How many recharge only events have there ever been in the past where they gave in-game value surpassing that of the recharge itself? Only one I know of was the blue fire for server opening/merges but can't say the value of the whole pack was this "good" in comparison.

IMO anyone that does and can spend ~100k balens within 6 or so months "should" really consider the whole thing, especially with the rumored Hades sylph coming later on this month (kong) or the future lightning/other sylphs.

Comment

$1k is nothing for other people. R2Games have managed to get them hooked into this game.

What's bad then?
                          when those "hooked" players arent that rich and spent that much, sacrificing alot in real life.

Comment

Yes but your talking about Spending $1k at one given moment, not over the course of 6 months... Is this event going to keep coming up or is it going to be a special kind that requires a server merge to get it again? All these factors come into play with such a high demand of cash. Its ridiculous, personally i'm not bothering anymore this is taking cashing to a whole new level. Even casual cashers wont be able to keep a footing in this game anymore.
                            I can think of A lot of other things i'd rather spend 1k on ....
                            This is a joke
                            GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                            110k Br
                            Spreading the Beast

Comment

That's what I have been saying all a long. It is the cashers fault for spending so much for so little all the time in this game. We as players will never get any good recharge events if we keep spending stupidly in this game. R2 is a business and they know how to trick players into buying there **** for so much. Even if they offer so little boost to the players. Each month they drop the stats or they drop the rewards from recharging. Due to the fact they are testing waters to see if people actually go for it. People actually do fall for these type of trick which means R2 will keep up with the lame promos. The only way to have a great promo like the first few that came outwhen this game came out. is if the players of this game actually play smart and don't spend thousands on getting very little return. That will never happen though since every hard casher wants to be on top. They can offer a +10 mount for 200,000 balens and people will buy it. In fact that basically happened with the hall of fame event. It's the silly things like this which is causing prices to be expensive in this game and very little return to the players. Play smart and spend smart. Show R2 you won't fall for there tricks anymore and I guarentee you prices will either drop or rewards will be much higher.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                                I think it's stupid that players spent 2.500$ to make orange apollo when now they could have done it with just 1.000$, or in 1 month with 500$ or in 3 months for free. Now that's entertainement.
                                Wow, really? I havent seen an orange one. Cant believe ppl would actually spend that much on the sylph

Comment

Working...
                                X