lol check this 100,000 Balen recharge, R2 gone crazy o_O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matyre View Post
    Wow, really? I havent seen an orange one. Cant believe ppl would actually spend that much on the sylph
    Just look on Oceanic servers, Pipster has orange apollo and Iris, lol. There's numerous servers, mainly top 100 on their respective platforms that have orange sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Well "spending" to me is actually consuming balens such as every "consume" event that has been in the past, which FORCES you to SPEND in a short matter of time to get any of the "good" bonuses. Now this event simply requires you to recharge, yes it's a large amount, even I'm not able to do it (granted I would if I could), but if you would normally recharge AND consume ~50-100k balens within the next 6 months or more wouldn't it make a lot more sense to recharge now?

I mean for recharging an amount you would have recharged anyways just at separate times you get roughly 20mil gold, 15mil daru, 1900 sepulcrum/mahra, 150 new years boxes and 19 cards. Not only that but you get the +40 mount.

Now the mahra we know is "worth" 35 balens a piece, we know they often give sepulcrum the same "value" as mahra, so that's already roughly 133k balens, the gold/daru if you went crazy doing gold alchemy would also cost several hundred bucks to do and 150 boxes is a little under 60$. So for not "consuming" a single balen you get an "in game value" of 140-150k balens... and it leaves you the balens to do later consume events or actually spend it however you want.

How many recharge only events have there ever been in the past where they gave in-game value surpassing that of the recharge itself? Only one I know of was the blue fire for server opening/merges but can't say the value of the whole pack was this "good" in comparison.

IMO anyone that does and can spend ~100k balens within 6 or so months "should" really consider the whole thing, especially with the rumored Hades sylph coming later on this month (kong) or the future lightning/other sylphs.
      kinda makes sense.
      but u forgot that all the mahra just like whips will be sold at discounted price. Last time whip was 16/each combined with the event making it less than 13/each.
      I believe no one would buy alot of them with 35/each.
      Still its good to get all those things by "recharging" instead of "spending". I might go for it if I have the $$$$$

Comment

Just look on Oceanic servers, Pipster has orange apollo and Iris, lol. There's numerous servers, mainly top 100 on their respective platforms that have orange sylphs.
        Well, good to no that. At least through tok, the top 8 guys havent got orange one yet

Comment

Well, good to no that. At least through tok, the top 8 guys havent got orange one yet
          Not necessarily :P (though no idea what server timezone/etc you're on) but speaking from my own tok at least they have several sylphs, so sometimes they forget to leave an orange one on and other times a blue one, or sometimes just no sylph at all.

Comment

Yeah but then what happens when they do. The players who dont spend will need to spend in order to get somewhere and improve. The causal casher will need to spend more in order to keep up and the heavy cashers will be too stupid to stop for such little improvements. This Recharge is a big bonus in a lot of factors but in my eyes the prices are far to steep for a single event. They havent thought this through. I will admit even i spent a lot to get the underworld steed but at that time it was beneficial and i got the Wild fire steed, event mounts that was on at the time and a lot of whip with that 50k ... this 100k is outrageous. Its double the amount, half as useful now and is obviously R2 showing they dont give a **** about the players anymore they just want their wallets. I'm sick of them taking no action on honest players, merging servers that arent meant or ready for such a massive gap. My server merged with a server 6-8 months ahead. Sure i got my legendary's and stuff but now ive lost out on all the bonuses i could have achieved before like Solo arena awards, World boss ect ect. Now if i want to get anywhere i'm being forced to cash and this recharge is beyond a joke. Now ive personally asked to have a solo merge with the server S1 due to my Irl friends being there and such also i had issues on my own server i wanted to get away from, but R2 claims they cant even do that... so where exactly is my cash going? They can mess up my game by dumping me with no choice into a server that can most likely slay our entire server with a few people but when its requested under a good reason its denied. R2 needs to sort themselves out in my opinion because this game will lose its players and the switch will be flicked. Then what will the cashers do with all that money they spent on this game when its deactivated due to lack of funding. Maybe thats why their milking us so hard for our money now because its already begun. Well their attitude stinks so i'm done cashing. (My rant is over now ^-^ )
            GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
            110k Br
            Spreading the Beast

Comment

the stronger get stronger??? pfff ... want to be stronger just get balens lol...

Comment

Dude and Dudettes.. what is happening is real simple. These toons you see with ridiculously expensive gearing are one of two things: 1)someone with more money than sense; or 2) someone funded by kabam to drive up sales of balens, and of the two, there are far more employees than players. Knowing this should help you pace yourself on what you spend on their game.. Should you try to compete with the employees of Kabam/R2, have deep pockets....

Comment

Yay to the people that can afford it...wont be to many though..just the same as always. Player Vs payer game, u know it, you still play/pay it ..so no complain XD.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    Sounds impossible since even a purple iris lose to my orange apollo in arena...my apollo dmg more than that person's max hp so even if they crit heal its useless...
                    Cripes but what do we have but a bragadocious cash troll... well played, troll.

Comment

Now the mahra we know is "worth" 35 balens a piece, we know they often give sepulcrum the same "value" as mahra, so that's already roughly 133k balens..
                      30 sepulcrum = 1 mahra. Saying mahra is worth 35 balens a piece is like saying whips are worth 35 balens a piece; most people don't pay full retail when they train their mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                        30 sepulcrum = 1 mahra. Saying mahra is worth 35 balens a piece is like saying whips are worth 35 balens a piece; most people don't pay full retail when they train their mount.
                        Lol, where'd you pull that number from? Just look at past events, same number of scraps same number of sepulcrum compared to mahra. When they released mahra by mistake the exchange was also 1-1. Maybe Seps suck, but they've made it clear at this point in time they're valuing it the same. Most people don't, a lot do, as long as someone does they have no reason to decrease the price or "Value" they give it.

Comment

Yeah this is crazy, and what made me quit this game. $1000 for some pixels, that is clearly insane. You get so little for spent cash in this game vs other games anyway and honestly this game is one which promotes addictive behaviour which I find a bit disturbing. Not going to take part in that anymore.

Comment

With the biggest cashers being maxed on most stuff, increased/cheaper rewarding for basic things you used to spend for ( soul crystals, gems, faith stones etc ) and the Sylph releases, the benefit towards non- or 'lesser' cashers is becoming less. In the end this game is free-to-play but pay-to-win, so they have to come up with something for the people who can and are willing to spend money on it

I do like the idea that it is recharge based, and not in game spending, so getting the normal recharge bonus + event bonus, and the balens to spend whenever I want.

Comment

$1,000 for what? All I would get in a stat boost is 1 mount. The mahra is nice but how does it help? Mega cashers only get a boost in their sylph but so far that hasn't been very helpful in MP's. Minor or moderate cashers this wouldn't boost them up at all since they die to the top players already. Mega cashers usually have the best gear already, the gold and daru is hardly mentionable in this event. A few days doing the world boss I can gain more. When I consider the cost to upgrade astrals, sylphs, mounts (whips), soul crystals I find that to be a zebq or others would take 100k plus spending. I don't find anything wrong with spending that much if someone has the means but for a game company to use mega cashers only as a model of revenue is not stable at all. r2 opens a few servers a week and currently any single server could merge with 4 others and maybe there might be enough players to have a real guild battle. I think it is time for me to say goodbye to wartune. I've spent some cash. Had some fun but overall I can't except playing for 10+ years to catch up to 100 thousand dollar accounts or spending that much for an online game. The events have been getting worse and worse. Even if players spend 1,000 now wartune will be asking for twice that next month. In the end it comes down to good old boredom. Same **** different day. This game lacks content. Changing the looks of items is fun but wears out quickly. Where are new MP's, campaigns, challenges, quests to conquer?

Comment

Lol, where'd you pull that number from? Just look at past events, same number of scraps same number of sepulcrum compared to mahra. When they released mahra by mistake the exchange was also 1-1. Maybe Seps suck, but they've made it clear at this point in time they're valuing it the same. Most people don't, a lot do, as long as someone does they have no reason to decrease the price or "Value" they give it.
                                Obviously I'm pulling it from the CN servers where you can exchange 30 sep for 1 mahra.

Comment

Working...
                                X